♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Mmh he's quite cute reminds me of the twins" Sana replied with a smile as he streatched and lead the way to where lunch was set up in the garden Yukie sitting peacefully as he watched the flowers enjoying his little nature reserve.

"...the doctor guy likes you" Yukie replied to Ren as he looked back at the two before noticing Raven as he frowned Raven sighing and coming over and sitting still as Yukie fussed over his uniform not being perfect like Ren had worn so many times over.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren followed Sana outside carrying Yumro whom curiously looked around went they got outside. There were just so many pretty colors and flowers, just like in his picturebook daddy had showed him.

Ren smiled when he saw Yukie sitting in sun looking quite at peace in his own little would looking like someone from out of a fairytale. He raised a brow when Yukie looked between him and the doctor. No that guy differently didn't like Ren, he wanted him to come help yes, but Ren could still feel the blow he had taken yesterday all though nothing was visible. "I'm pretty sure that most be Yumro you mean" Ren answered lightly and walked over to one of the chairs besides Raven and sat with Yumro in his lap as Yukie scolded Raven.

The topick of what the fuss was all about made him giggle. "I didn't know there was a wrong way of wearing it, you never complained while I wore it" Ren didn't meant to provok Raven, but it might have sounded a bit like he was.

"I don't like collared shirts not the stupid bow but he won't let me wear anything else" Raven replied as he was finished being fussed over as Yukie turned and looked at the baby curiously.

"Ah know what you mean it takes some getting use to, when you never wore it before" Ren smirked remembering his first time putting it on, but opposite Raven, Ren hadn't complained.

Yumro noticed someone looking at him before Ren did and turned his head to look at the new person with his big blue eyes just like Ren's, but his white hair was definitely from the twins.

It was obvious to Ren what Yukie wanted and smiled when Yumro seemed just as interested.

"You think you can hold him?" Ren raise from his seat to carry Yumro over to Yukie. "Just be careful with him"

Yumro starred mesmerized at Yukie's face, and curious held out a hand to touch when his dad bought him closer.

After giving Yumro over to Yukie, Ren took the free seat on Yukie's other side to watch them.

Yumro smile and started to make small baby noises like he was talking to Yukie in his own way as his hands studied the man’s face by touching his jaw. The man scent was weird to Yumro's nose but at the same time it gave him the same kind of "Home" feeling like his dad's scent did.

Yukie just relaxed and let the baby play as he laid down on the grass and set him down the demon enjoying the soft feeling of the grass as he yawned and changed into a giant very fluffy wolf and snuggled up around yumro carefully so he could protect him Sana raising a brow. "I don't think Yukie would bite him" Sana mumbled not sure how Yukie would react in other forms since he sometimes tended to forget.

"I'm sure he wouldn’t, couse if he did I wouldn't hesitate to castrate him" Ren replied as a small shadow slid over his smile turning it dark for a second, he hadn't hidden anything not even the promise in that sentence, just so everyone would know clearly where he stood. But just as quickly as the shadow appeared it wanished leaving the person to wonder if they really had seen it.

Ren took a bite of the lunch from the table while watching the two in the grass.

Yumro laughed as he played in Yukie's locks of soft fur, hidding his face before peeking back to either poke at the wolf's black nose or catch the tail if it moved, having a blast even though Yukie didn't move.

"He should properly eat too, but I can't take him away from Yukie now" Ren smiled but still tried to ask if Yumro was hungry. Of course Yumro just look at him for a minute before back at the wolf. "Knew it he it in love" Ren said with faked a sad sighed, but in truth he had really been hoping they both would had ended up liking eachother.

Yukie yawned and got up walking off and leaving his baby alone seeming to forget him as he wandered around and went off to play by himself and explore Sana easily picking up yumro and carrying him to where the food was.

Yumro mumbled annoyed when his funny playground suddenly left him alone, but couse Sana was guick to get him, Yumro seemed to forget about it quickly when he saw his dad and the the other eating. "Hmm mmm" Yumro's sounds meant that he wanted something too.

Sana offered him some fruit and veggies and a pb&j "Yukie come back out and eat!" Sana called out to Yukie.

Yumro was busy chewing on a slice of cucumber happy with his food so Ren didn't need to hold his eyes too much on the little hamster, knowing that as long as something was on his plate Yumro would behave.

Which meant that he could focus more on another importen person.

"Yukie aren't you hungry? How about one of Raven's sandwich over here, you need to eat something" Ren asked when he saw Yukie again.

"I don't want to I want to go outside for real!" Yukie replied with a cute pout the demon looking about five to seven and sulking that he was inside the greenhouse instead of being outside for real.

"How about we eat first and then if you still wants to you can take a walk with me outside while the baby is sleeping?" Ren asked as he tilted his head to look at the other with the same kind smile hr would give Yumro when he behaved out of termins.

"...okay" Yukie replied as he huffed and went to Sana snuggling him lovingly as he accepted the food.

"He's cute at a younger age though much more difficult." Sana admitted.

Though Sana was right that Yukie acted cute, it was also weird to see him like this. Seeing a drifferent man inside the person Ren had known for years to behave like this.

And though he had a kid himself nothing could had prepared him for this thing with a man he loved darely.

Ren smile back couldn't say anything back as he just watch them.

"It's hard to deal with this" Sana admitted as he just held Yukie not sure what to do. "His case is difficult" Sana mumbled as he kissed yukies head who huffed.

Ren nodded a little sad smile to Sana. "Was he born like this.. or it if effect after all... you know the things done" He asked not wanting to say those things loud right infront of Yukie.

"He was born like this he inherited it from his mother...sadly it was her demise though" Sana replied as he ate another sandwich.

"Ohhh.. I didn't know, Ayme had told me whom there mother is but nothing more" Ren answered but felt at a lost for words, and he couldn't even talk. It was so much easier to talk with Yukie when he throught he was at least an abult.

He really needed to learn if he was ever gonna help either of his love once.

Ren finished his food off before he then cleaned Yumro's face which was greased in with peanutbutter. Yumro of course chuckling at the attention and would rather clean himself off in daddy's shirt. "D-ada, mmm hm!" Yumro laughed and Ren grined down at himself, his blue shirt now greased with sticky marks. "You little piglet" Ren chuckled and took the way too happy Yumro up in his arms before he looked to Sana. "I'll try to put this one too bed and get a clean shirt then I'll be right back"

"OKay" Sana replied as Yukie looked up at him and squirmed away changing older and running off hiding back into the forest.

Ren used the short break away from company to think while he gently tried to rock an at first unwilling baby to sleep and afterwards he changed into something which wasn't stained with PJ. Ren would properly need to go back to the apartment to get more clothes later on, since he really didn't have much more than one set of clothes in the baby back. But for now if would be fine he thought and turned to walk back outside.

"If you need to leave I can watch him" Sana offered watching Raven wrestle with Yukie to get him to take his meds.