♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Well....Sana didn't I know that but I guess now he did and just fed him...."well you can care for the house and help Raven for when we move" Yukie replied eating a piece of toast.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"What?!... you are gonna move... why? where?" Ren asked worried and looked up at Yukie. "I thought you to liked this place"

"Well now that their both under my care we need something just a little bigger for everyone to live in and of course we'd still like to stay in Japan but we need somewhere away from prying eyes that watch us ever minute" Sana explained as he sighed. "The twins need room to live Ayme a place to get away from stress and Yukie needs more room to wander so we don't keep him contained to a room. Plus we need rooms for you and yumro and Raven." Sana added as he smiled. "I found an old style home on a nice big peace of land it's near all the schools yumro will need as he gets older, and it's tucked away enough to where Yukie can go outside and not get watched by the neighbors in fear. It's a good place, it's connected to an old bathhouse that I'm going to open and help run"

Ren's eyes widened and a big smile spread out on his face. "That's sounds lovely and totaly ideal! Have to say it's a nice touch with the school" He smirked, Sana properly had seen them staying coming hadn't he. "Is there any woods around the place?" Ren asked before he took another bite of the food on his plate. "I would like to help out with the house, I guess a bigger place needs more hands to keep it maintained.. would it be ready to move into or would it need some work done before hand?" Ren was very exited, eventhough he still hadn't gotten the chance to talk with Ayme yet and find out how he felt about him coming back and move in with a baby, at least he knew Yukie wanted them there and by what he had said about both of the twins missing him just as badly as Ren, he tried to hope that the best would come of it.

"And there is a protected wildlife reserve forest behind our house so you won't be shot at." Sana replied as he kissed yumros head. "It needs some repair but we should be able to move in tomorrow if you want"

"That fasth huh.. How about packing? I don't have much stuff myself, all the funitures came with the apartment, so.. but this house dose have quite a bit" Ren asked but the exitment still hung in his mind.

"Guess I better text that old bossy wolf that I wouldn't be working for him no more" Ren's eyes shined with relieve and his soul felt much lighter.

"Text him and stay home so you can order the movers around" Sana replied kissing Rens head as he went to put the baby down. Yukie watching curiously as he continued to eat.

"Right, I'll do that" Ren replied this time with a bit of awkwardness to it couse of the affektion Sana gave him. First he hit him and now... No matter what kind of kindness Ren still didn't feel comfortable with others toushes. And when Sana wasn't looking Ren ran a hand over the place Sana had kissed like he was wipe it off by reflex.

When Yumro was put down he used the strenght in his arms to crawle over to the most funniest thing he could find which was under the table around Yukie's feets where he found a shoelace he could tie up.

Raven looked at him and moved his foot away annoyed buy the touching. Yukie noticing him down there and moving changing into his wolf form wanting to play as he slowly crawled closer to the baby.

Ren watched over Yukie's movement as a hawk, not knowing when Yukie might switch.

"Woof!" Yumro laughed clearly enjoyed as he wacthed Yukie but soon turned to crawle away, in a weird play of chase as he uttered small mumbling baby sounds.

Yukie pounced and attacked him with kisses and snuggling as he adored his new playmate easily nudging yumro towards his back wanting him to get on.

Yumro squeaked screaming in laugthed when Yukie attacked him with affektion. He rolled over on his back as his small hands held into the furr, but when Yukie started to puff him, Yumro didn't get what the big fluff wolf wanted.

"Here I'll help" Ren chuckled as he rose from his seat and kneeled down to gently lift Yumro onto Yukie's back, but since Yumro couldn't hold himself onto the wolf, Ren stayed close enough so he could hold onto the baby, just to prevent Yumro from falling down.

Yukie huffed realizing now yumro couldn't hold on well as he laid down sulking and just let yumro play with his fluffy hair and ears. He just eventually snuck away from him and looked at the child as if thinking.

Ren sat on the floor watching the two, seeing Yukie be so good with Yumro gave him than warm feel inside and made his heart almost skip a beat.

"hihi, Dada!" Yumro babbled suddenly at Yukie to Ren's big surprise and his eyes widened with his smile as lifted Yumro up on his lap.

"Who is that?" Ren signaled his son by pointing at Yukie.

Yumro first looked confused at his daddy's face before he reply "Dada" couse it wasn't his daddy but his Dada, somehow Yumro sensed it.

Yukie tilted his head confused at how the child knew that as he snuggled up to his baby and adored him. "Yukie seems to really like him" Sana replied softly as he offered yumro a piece of vegetable.

"And I can tell that like is mutual" Ren smiled and gently petted Yukie as he snuggle with Yumro.

Yumro happily accepted the carrot and sucked the juices out, but was too full to really eat it.

Yukie just relaxed before puffing up suddenly and running off to the front window as he watched from it his hair allpoofy and alerted as he just stood and watched...."he has an obsession with the mailman" Raven replied with a chuckle as he smirked and went to grab the mail.

"Look out mailman or the wolf will eat your bag" Ren chuckled while Yumro just looked confused around before he uttered a big yawn and leaned back into Ren, fighting to stay awake.

Yukie came back with the newspaper for Sana as he laid at his feet and yawned wanting to nap but slightly fighting to stay awake and watch his baby. "Do you know what color yumro would like for his room?" Raven asked having had everyone pick their room color.

Ren giggled as he watch Yukie play the good doggi and gently rocked Yumro so the baby would fall a sleep.

"Hmm.. I'm not really sure about that one.. maybe blue or green" Ren replied thougtfully knowing that some of Yumro's favorite toyes very in those colors.

"Oh shoo! I better text the guy before I foregets it" He reminded himself of than text to his boss. "Sana, Yumro's medicin he needs to take get it now so he wouldn't wake up crying in a few hours"

"Okay" Sana replied as he pointed to a bedroom set for Raven to order for his grandson before heading off to get the medicine a small he came back with it.

Ren held the sleeping baby out towards Sana not really knowing how to wake him except from maybe shake him which would end up in making Yumro cry and not sleep afterwards.

"Don't worry it can be given as a gentle injection" Sana admitted as he smiled softly and injected the medicine in being gently as he rubbed the poor boys leg to help move it around.

"Okay" Ren nodded and instead hold the baby for Sana to inject the needle "Thank you Sana" it didn't ever wake Yumro, whom kept sleeping with his face turned in towards Ren's chest, something about a familiar scent calming him.

"Well I'm putting him to bed now, is there anything you want help with here?" Ren asked meaning mostly everything thinkable and looked to Yukie. "Could help getting that guy to bed, just I case he should shift back in his sleep" Ren smiled and gently petted the wolf's head with his free hand.

"Actually I would love if you would do that and would watch the two while me and Raven go do repairs on the new house so we can move in soon" Sana admitted as he hopped yukies nose.