♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

When Yukie's breathing became light and more stady Ren knew Yukie had fallen a sleep and opened his eyes to gently look at his mate's sleeping face for quite some time, before he carefully lossened Yukie's grib around him and lumby felt out op bed. Danm if his lower body was totaly uncontrolable and hurt with a pounding pain.

Slowly he made the progress to put on his pants and shirt, he wanted to just tjek in on Yumro and quietly sneaked his way though the hallway.

"I wouldn't worry to much" Raven mumbled as he looked up at Ren the mans cot right next to yumro s crib since he had given his room to the uncle. "He looks quite peaceful" Raven replied enjoying seeing how cute kids could really be.

Ren smirked of course he would meet Raven here.

"I just wanted to check in on him, I can't sleep any way.. seems I am a little to nervous about tomorrow" Ren smiled as he covered the baby with the blanked he had kicked off.

"The man fixed me up before I came here I had gotten hit by a car and lived with him for a long time while I healed...gins nice...he fixed the nerve damage on my arm so I could work again and then once I was better he sent me here"

"Well I'm not doubting wherever or not he is capable to do what he does, I just wished that it wasn't neceassary" Ren tried to explain as he gently petted Yumro's cheek.

"You gave your room up right?.. If you want to you can sleep in here with Yumro if you don't mind that he might making noises in his sleep."

"I don't mind the noises....he's a sweet boy" Raven admitted with a soft smile as he relaxed a little while slightly pregnate stomach poking out from his shirt.

Raven wasn't showing too much yet, but even so just seeing the slightly baby bump was weird to think about. Ren had avoided mirrors while he had been with Yumro, the sight of himself growing like one would had been very uncomfortable to watch, which was why his eyes now too didn't try to focus on Raven from below his chest.

Ren wasn't really sure what to say too Raven, what ever he could think about saying would properly hurt guy or himself so in the end, Ren just finished up with Yumro before he turned to make his leave. "Thank you" was pretty much all he could saw with a smile befor he when out of the bedroom to head back to Yukie's.

So Ren just striped out of his shirt leaving his loss pants on as he went out In the bathroom to get a varm washcloth to wash of that dried cum off Yukie's stomach. After the cleaning Ren slid under the blanked to gently wrap himself in Yukie's arms. He still didn't think right away that he would be able to sleep, but soaking in Yukie's scent and comfortable warmth Ren ended up doing just that and drifted slowly away.

When Ren woke and found himself alone in Yukie's bed, he realized that he must had fallen asleep and turned to look at the clock. It was already way past 10 am. Damn..

Ren quickly changed before he went to find everyone, hoping that the surgery wasn't already in progress.

"Yeah I know your hungry but you can't eat at the moment" Sana replied as he snuggled the child who he was dressing for the surgery the child sterilized and Sana staralizwd and waiting in the clean room while Ayme and gin started cleaning the disinfecting the room.

Yumro puffed out his cheeks annoyed and mad about everything happening around him as well as that bad smell he could smell on himself. He wanted his daddy, where was daddy?! Suddenly Yumro didn't behaved at good as he used to, he struggle not wanting to be touched by anyone other than daddy.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up?" Yukie replied to Ren as he mentioned to the sanitation center they set up so he could go see Ren.

Ren sent Yukie a nervous smile and a small nod before going over to get cleaned and disinfected.

"Sorry I slept for so long.." Ren apologized as he entered the room, but alarmed by Yumro's sudden crying, he rusted over to Sana. "What going though on?" Ren asked with a worried frown and reached for the baby, when Yumro reached for him with tears in his eyes.

"He can't eat before the surgery so he must be starving" Sana replied the table all ready as he looked at Ren...."comfort him and say your goodbye for now"

Ren rubbed his nose against Yumro's cheering him up to stop the floate of tears while gently whispering in his mind that everything was okay and nothing bad would happen to him. It was like he promised Yumro it just as much as himself.

Yumro calmed by Ren's touches, though he couldn't hear or read him like Yukie or Ayme could, some of Ren's feeling seemed to get though to the child.

Ren kissed a soft cheek before he handled Yumro back over to Sana and looked over at the brother Gin. "Promise that you do whatever possible to help my child, I know everyone only talk good things about you but still.. I want you to promise me"

"I promise to take good care of grandbaby" gin replied as he gently took yumro and went back to disinfecting him and then weighing him so he could administer the drugs.

Ren nodded a sacificed nod and watched gin walk away with Yumro to get him ready. He wouldn't be able to stay and watch when they would start but he would still be wating just on the other side of the door.

Ren slowly left the room when they started to sedated Yumro and just as the child eyes were closed Ren left the room, not sure how his wolf would responded if it smelt the cub's blood. He leaned havy against the wall besides the door before he slid down to sit on the floor, holding his knees in close to his body.

"Want some coffee?" Yukie asked as he offered some to Ren and sat beside him wanting to wait by his mates side.

Ren accept the cup with a gentle smile towards his mate. "Yeah, thanks.." He replied and stole a small sip of the hot liquid his head sighed, coffee was heavenly, like he was tasting it for the very first time. After a few more sips he sat the cup down on the floor beside him and leaned his head over on Yukie's shoulder.

"Gin does amazing work I wouldn't worry" Yukie replied as he waited with his mate Ayme joining them as he relaxed and snuggled Ren Raven walking by amused but went to make lunch.

"Yeah everyone keeps telling me that... Did you know that he fixed Raven's arm once?" Ren asked though he wasn't really sure what to say more than that or why he asked.

He smiled when Ayme joined them and reached out to take the other twins hand. "How are you holding? Sana and Raven told me about... You having a lot on your mind since coming back" Ren gently asked Ayme and looked over at him, he didn't mention the drinking in case he wanted to keep it a secret from Yukie.

"Yeah...he wasn't good at his job during that time" Yukie replied with a yawn.

"I had afew to many to drink...never drank before so I went overboard I'm fine now" Ayme admitted with a soft smile.