♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I don't know...just sometimes the room is to quiet and everyone's to busy to stay with me" Yukie admitted watching the tv.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"I'm sorry you feel that way.. But now that I'm moving back in with you guys, you can always come find my if you want to, I wouldn't mind spenting more time with you and Yumro love when you play with him too" Ren smiled and gently stroke Yukie's cheek was his palm.

"Of course, if he really can make Yumro walk then it's worth to try right... I'm just nervous that all." Ren admitted with a small sigh.

"I might not even sleep tonight either because I'm so nervous for tomorrow"

"Well....you could stay up and play with me" Yukie replied with a devious smirk...."I'd like an adult playmate for the night~"

"Oh, would you now" Ren giggled and sent a sexy smile back at Yukie.

"Hmm~ I could be up for some fun if you don't fall asleep on me" He teased as he went in for a kiss, teasedly nipping at Yukie's bottom lip.

Yukie smirked and pinned Ren down after the lip bite as he smirked and licked up his neck teasingly adoring Ren.

Ren almost squeezed in delight as he felt Yukie's body above him, his own body lightly trembled by the sensation of the other's tongue. Ren rubbed his knee in between Yukie's legs so he could feel the man’s member though his pants.

"A lot" Ren hummed and lifted himself a bit up over the madress to help getting him out of his extra layer. Ren pulled impatiently at Yukie's shirt. "Please take it off" Ren begged sweetly wanting to feel Yukie's skin too.

Yukie nodded and stripped off his shirt showing his sexy well toned body underneath as he smirked and laid back. "Ride me" he ordered happily glad they where alone.

"Yes" Ren mind was almost a small whisper as he sat up letting his hungry eyes scan the delicious treat infront if him before Ren got down on all four and crawled over Yukie. He kissed his way up properly leaving small Hickeys before he sat straight down in Yukie's lap lining their members against eachother.

Yukie just blushed and watched his member twitching and quite hard from all the kinky things he was seeing as he blushed.

Ren leaned over and pulled out the lube from the nightstand drawer, kissing and licking Yukie's cute blush while his fingers picked up the lube. "Sorry if I seem too needy but I haven't had any sex since you two left" Ren admitted with a small blush of his own.

"Then you best make tonight really really good" Yukie replied as his body got all warm and hot starting to go into heat from the sexy scene.

A sweet-mucky scent hit his nose which made his cock stirre, slowly making it lovely hard.

Ren opened the lid to the lube pouring a generous amount on to their cocks before he entered a finger into himself. It had been so long that the touch almost felt strange again, he was too tight though Ren tried to lossen him self. His spine stood straight up while trembling and breathe out In small breathes.

Yukie just waited and watched letting Ren take him time in prep as he dimmed the lights with a fancy remote.

"Hehe, setting the mood are we? how romantic" Ren chuckled before he added a third finger and leaned down to give Yukie a brain smashing kiss, taking the mouth for his own prisoner as he flavoured Yukie's tast.

Yukie moaned heavily as he accepted the kissand kissed back just as much his member throbbing with desire.

After a few minutes with deep kissing, when Ren felt stretched enough and sat back up.

While he had found the lube in the drawer Ren had also found a brand new packed with expensive looking condoms. Ren took one out and broke the wrapping with his teeths.

Ren chuckled as he tried to hold Yukie's hips down with his free hand so Yukie's thing wouldn't be poking him.

"Calm down handsome, just give me a second" Ren answered as he gently slided the condom down Yukie's length and slowly let it enter him, while Ren sighed a long moan.

"Can't help it. I haven't had sex in awhile and I'm really really horny~" Yukie replied as he moaned at the sudden feeling of his dick being squeezed as he blushed and gripped at the bedsheets.

"Ah.. Hmm." Ren's inner voice cried out In a weird combo of pain and plasure. He held one hand on Yukie's chest and he other on a leg as he swallowed everything. "Hmm, Ahh feels so weird!" He admitted but after getting crontrol of his breathing Ren started to move.

"Mmh damn" Yukie moaned as he placed his hands on his lovers hips wanting to fully implale him since he was so impatient.