♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren hadn't been prepared for that loud voice entering his mind and with what said about Yukie, seemed to be more than he could take.

It might had been two years but Ren still remembered the sweet Yukie whom always liked to snuggle close to him any giving time of the day. And Ayme as the oldest thinking that if he just helped his brother out he could ignore his own feelings. Ren looked away from.the car to hid his moist eyes. "What else I'm I suppost to do? I'm not the same person I was two years ago and... I ruined their sone, It's my fault that my child ended up as a cripple! I love them too much for my on good and I'm scared to disappoint them so they have to live with my mistakes"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"They wouldn't care if they son was crippled!" Sana snapped getting out as he full out punched Ren hard and glared..."you won't even give them a chance to know" he yelled before getting in the car and driving home clearly pissed and wanting his revenge.

That punch shocked Ren and he could only look on as the car drov off leaving him alone for every by passer to starre at.

"I know they wouldn’t care about that, but inside he dose" Ren got up from the streets and walked back to the hospital holding a hand to his hurt cheek. "Sorry about that" He smiled and signed as Yumro looked up with worried look, seeing his dad with a swollen cheek. "Dose it hurt dad, would you like a bandege on it?"

Ren shook his head lighted. "No love it's okay, so are we going outside now"

Yumro nodded and after they had worked on Yumro's clothes, Ren pushed the weelchair out to the park behind the hospital. It was wasn't a place lots of people whent but Ren had taught Yumro from birth to enjoy being outdoors and Ren love seeing how much wider his smile always seemed when Yumro spotted even the smallste thing.

"Look dad a squirrel!!" Yumro pointed his small fingers in every direktion and joy shining like a small sun in his eyes.

Sana went home and just helped make dinner telling the twins Ren had found a new mate and moved on with his life Yukie just going to bed and staying there now having given up waiting for Ren to finally come back home his poor heart broken and Ayme angry and hurt since Ren was the only person they had known since Sana had place him in charge of caring for them.

Ren had always planed to go back and talk with the twins tonight, but he hadn't been sure it he should tell them about Yumro, but that blow Sana had given him, made him realize that by keeping it a secret he wouldn't be protecting anyone but Ren from admitting every thing.

Ren spendt most of the day with Yumro until the visiting hours was over, which meant that Ren was made to leave and face what needed to be done and told. That was unless Sana had ruined his chances to speak with either of the guys.

Ren had tried to gather his thoughts about what and how to tell them it all as he sat in the taxa on his way to the mansion, but standing in front of the house Ren still felt so nervous that he could feel his hands shake as he rang the door bell.

"...mmh Yukie! Ayme! There's a strange man at the door!" Raven yelled as he gently lead Ren in to the sitting area to wait to see if his masters wanted a visitor.

Ren tried hard not to roll his eyes as his replacement called out. It bothered him though how the guy called both of them by first names, Ren hadn't call them by that more than just after they had became lovers... but it saddened him to see another wearing that servant uniform he himself had been wearing for years.

Though Ren properly knew the house better than this new guy, Ren still followed as the guy wanted him to, eventhough he didn't take a seat as the servant went to look for his masters.

"Didn't expect you to come around though I doubt they will want to see you" Sana replied as he glared at Ren and stood in the doorway.

"Sana...drop it he has a right to live how he wants we won't stop him" Ayme mumbled looking a little healthier but still like hell...who wouldn't after the shit they just went through loosing Ren.

"Don't tell Yukie he's here..."Sana hissed to Ren not wanting to have more trouble from the younger twin as he went to take him food.

"Sana....is right it's best you stay in this room away from Yukie." Ayme added.

"Well I said that I would speak to them myself" Ren replied not caring for what that doctor thought of him in any way, he hadn't come to fight, even though that guy really pissed him off.

"Ayme.." Ren pushed that pissed off feeling forward Sana aside and focused only on Ayme, compared to last night he looked more rested. "Oh.. but what I need to say should be something both of the two of you should hear.. It about why I left" Ren nervously bite into his lower lip and his gaze lowered from his old master's face.

"Yukie isn't healthy enough to see you he's not exactly in a stable mindset anymore" Ayme replied as he frowned making sure Ren couldn't slip past him to yukies room where Raven was somewhat coddling him and reading him a book to keep him in his room since he was still hoping Ren would come but he was sick and his mind wasn't in the right place causing the household a lot of safety issues hence why the house was now baby proofed.

Ren looked over at Sana seeing how Ayme seemed to fight him and keep him from Yukie. That meant Ayme didn't trust Ren anymore didn't it?

"Did... the doctor tell you?"

"We are fine if you've found another mate...just dont come prancing around here to rub it in!" Ayme replied as Raven screamed and ran back to Sana..

"He fucking stabbed me I though you two hid the knives" he snapped the wound quite deep as he tried to stop the bleeding having gotten the knife away from Yukie so he couldn't attack anyone again.

Ren was lost for words, just how had they know about the him being mated? He even had the mating scare just beneath his clothes on his shoulder.

Ren was just about to say, that he had no intention of rubbing any thing in! But the sudden scream interrupted him from saying anything.

"Yukie!" Ren head screamed, afraid something had happened to one of the men he care and loved most in this life.

Ren smelt the blood long before the servants entered their room and while the doctor and Ayme had their attention else where, he made a run for it passing the guys in the doorway faster than anyone could stop him, but rather than to just run off, he ran forward Yukie's room. The door slammed as Ren impact hit the door harder than need, he was worried so much that his heart felt like it was gonna stop as soon as he lay eyes on Yukie. "Yukie.."

"No ones allowed in my room" Yukie mumbled ripping off the restraints on his other arm his nails long and quite scary and his form much like his younger form years ago...."you need to leave" Yukie hissed his eyes glaring at Ren crazed and full of bloodlust as he continued scratching at the restraint tearing his arm up but it didn't hurt his body was covered in deep wounds and clear attempts at killing himself...."will you let me out?" Yukie asked his mind suddenly changing into innocent and helpless as he broke down crying the act simple and just what he had used on Raven to beg him to help him before he attacked him the clear evidence by the boys own blood soaked into the bed along with Ayme and Sanas.

Ren went over to Yukie's bedside to try stop Yukie from hurt himself futher. "Yukie stop that!" Ren covered Yukie's bloody scratched arm with his hand while he had a firmly grib on the other arm as well to stop Yukie from hurting himself.

When Yukie broke down crying with those crocodile tears, Ren wasn't sure if it was because he had learned Yukie's expression so well before they disappeared or if it was couse he now was a parent that he just knew, Yukie was faking. "You need to calme down, why would you hurt yourself like this? Yukie.. It's alright" Ren tried to calm the man like he would with his son, like when Yumro would wake at night crying and twist around in pain.

"...you shouldn't be so kind with him" Sana replied as he walked over and injected some medicine into yukies arm making him suddenly weak and unable to move as he frowned and searched him making sure to get rid of all the weapons before gently taking off his nightgown and starting to remove the bandages while Yukie just stayed still unable to move but breathing normally.

"I'll grab the clean clothes and bedding" Ayme replied easily picking up his twin and taking him to the bath Raven had prepped

"Why shouldn't I be kind forward him?" Ren asked the doctor when Ayme had left to bath Yukie, to be true he wanted to go with them to help out, but he didn't dared to because of that way Ayme had looked at him before. "Just how would you want me to act forward them doctor? Like I wouldn't care to see them hurt?" Ren said disgusted to even think that out, but surely that was what Sana wanted of him and as something along about how he would only hurt them more. Well if freaking hurted everyone already!

Out of habit and in the need to just do something Ren started changing the sheets and bloody beding before he packed it away in a air tigh bag to be washed later. He was confused, mad everytime hid eyes landed on the doctor but need did any of that anger pass on to the twins.

"Be mad all you want I wasn't the one who screwed up his mind mentally" Sana replied to Ren as he set up his medical supplies.

Ren frown confused. "How could I have made Yukie like this?" the question was more for himself than for anyone else. "I haven't even spoken to either of them about anything.. But I clearly said that I would when I saw them yesterday." Ren looked forward the bathroom and not really caring anymore what either Ayme or Sana thoughts was proper he walked in.

"Okay question: why are you pissed that I left the house, when none of you were here? And when you now see me you act like you want nothing to do with me?"

Ren stilled, he hadn't really been prepared to talk about that part just now "...Did Sana tell you?" He swallowed hard and it felt like his brain had be drained and left sloppy.

"Sana talks in his sleep...sometimes he sleeps in the room with me...they don't trust me anymore" Yukie mumbled as he moved looking at Ren instead of down at the bloody water.

Ren sighed and leaned his body back against the cold wall, he guessed he could just tell them.

"Well first of it's because I wasn't careful enough, but the doctor's at the hospital say that they might be able to fix them once the nerves in his legs have grown more"

"...we could fix them...if he didn't mind the pain...Ayme and I regrow organs...what if we gave him our nerves or new legs?" Yukie asked washing his wounds as they slowly healed.

He shook his head. "That's not possibility he is to small and even if you could I don't want either og you to end up in any more pain, your guys are still healing from the last two years" Ren explained. "He heals just as fast as I, but something just can't heal without the proper help, though I'm still not sure what he is, but his fangs shows at times"