♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Well no surprise I smelt the alcohol as soon as Ayme started to speak, but he seemed soaber enough then so I didn't comment it" Ren said as he finished changing Yumro and lifted him up to rest against his arm being careful of the legs. He smiled when Yumro looked up at him, but the child didn't smile back. Yumro knew something was wrong with his dad, something about the light in his eyes and the atmosphere around him had been cut off. Yumro started to wiggle around, wanted to be put down to play with his race car.

"To me it looked pretty much like they didn't mind him being in charge and Raven is surely a sweetheart" Ren rolled his eyes before he finally looked up at the twins doctor, his eyes had no spark any longer which made them seem dead and emotionless.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Yumro, don't you want to meet your daddies?" Sana asked as he gently picked up the car and handed it to yumro finding the boy cute. "Ayme can't handle Yukie anymore...he doesn't remember him half the time and sometimes he remembers you so Raven was an easy slip in to give us breaks...I don't agree with the sex since Yukie won't remember it, but you saw how he was with Ayme....he needs someone" Sana replied as he sighed and got down on his knees..."I'm begging you please...come back"

Yumro pulled out his pacifier when he was handled the car and smile shyly up at the unknown man, but dad seem to be okay with the man. "Daddbes?" Yumro tried to repeated the word knowning the dad part and pointed over at Ren "Daddy"

Ren couldn't help to smile, Yumro was just beyond the cutest thing ever, but the topick still hang in the air. he did want to help, but was very much afraid to as well. "You sure your would have the time to keep an eye on Yumro as well? I will only go back there if you can promise that he wouldn’t be hurt, either lack of his painkiller or by Yukie, It's not that I don’t want them to meet, but I don't want the two to be alone when Yukie is unstable."

"I'll make sure he gets medicine for the pain and I'll keep Yukie closely watched" Sana replied as he sighed clearly stressed by the twins and now this...."we have everything set up for you at home" Sana added as he picked up his bag and left to go give more medicine.

Ren sighed when Sana left the room. Way to go he really was to soft when if was about the twins.

"I better find a nurse that understand signales then" Ren didn't want to leave Yumro alone as he took him up again this time with the toy as well and went out on the hallway to find someone to speak to.

Yumro happily using his shoulder as a track for his car to driv on.

Sana went home and just helped Raven move furniture and keep the house maintained and well started babyproofing it the two keeping busy while the drunkard slept outside in just boxers.

After writing Yumro's release form from the hospital, Ren packed all of Yumro's stuff, clothes, toys and what ever needed to be packed as well. Yumro self just look on sitting leaned up against a soft pillow while sucking on his pacifier and toy car parked beside him.

When everything was gathered if filled up good in the big sports bag which almost looked like the zipper would blow at any given minute. "Hmm.." Ren looked thoughtful around the room, nothing was missing. Yumro lifted his arms up showing than he wanted to be carried too with a small uhappy look jealous at the bag.

"Up you go." Ren chuckled as he balanced the heavy bag over his shoulder and adding Yumro in the other arm. He felt like a turtle, clumsy and slow as he carried much more than he was able to handle, but he just wanted to leave the place now.

The taxa driv took about half an hour and Yumro fell asleep alone the way just before they got to the mansion. Ren didn't wake Yumro, it was about his nap time anyway.

He payed the driver and careful picked up the bag with a sleeping son in his arm, entered the gate and followed the road up to the house. Ren was nervous about introducing Yumro to Ayme and Yukie, they had said before that if they ever wanted child they would adopt, but would they still be okay with a kid, would they even want to be a part of their son's life?"

While in thoughts Ren noticed a person laying on the lawn only wearing boxers. Well so much for worring, Ayme properly wouldn't even get his head straight if he was this drunk. Ren walked over but with his hands full the only thing he could do was to push a bit with his foot.

"Ayme you can’t sleep out here, you'll catch a cold"

"Leave the drunkard alone...he needs to be punished" Raven replied as he huffed angrily the living room trashed and Sana busy fixing it up and cleaning. "You can put him in the playroom there's already some toys in there" he replied as he turned the hose on and sprayed Ayme with ice cold water.

"Fuck!" Ayme yelled as he sat up groaning at his head and glaring at Raven.

"Sana Says your banished for the next week and need to leave" Raven replied as he huffed and threw Ayme his dirty clothes and a bag with supplies to live off of.

Ren nodded figuring that hr then could put the heavy baby bag in there as well until he had Yumro set up in his room.

But just as Ren turned to go inside, he only managed to walk a few steps before Ayme suddenly yelled up. Yumro's eyes flew open and started crying startled and terrified being at some new unknown place. oh god just what was needed, Yumro had always been rather difficult to calm down when he got scared, so Ren had no other chois than to drop the bag and use both hands to gently rock Yumro up and down while he petted his back which was what Ren usally did to calm him down.

"Shhh, don't cry love, sorry that they scared you"

"Oh precious little body did the bad man scare you?" Sana asked going to help Ren as he smiled and looked at the adorable grandson. "My you must be hungry by now would you like some lunch?" Sana asked Yumro.

Ren was greatful for Sana come to help and though he still didn't know what to make of the guy he handled Yumro over when his crying seemed to stop. "He is always hungry and eats just about anything he can get his hands on" Ren answered as he gently teased Yumro by poking at his cheeks which soon made him smile a bit. " What up with the punishment over there?" He asked as he picked the baby bag up again and signaled for Ayme and Raven.

"Ayme drunkenly destroyed the house and let Yukie go durning one of his episodes. Took five hours to get him back and then three to contain him and put him in bed" Sana replied tiredly as he took the baby to the kitchen and pulled out some rp fresh fruit for him to snack on.

"Eh!.. And you sure I can help? Soundes more like you need someone with military traning if you ask me" Ren tried to make it sound funny but it properly wasn't in the end. He looked back at Ayme over his shoulder as he followed Sana inside with the bag. "which room can we use then?" He asked unsure if his old room still was free or if Raven now used it.

"The guest room next to the playroom is big enough for you and your boy though I have a bed set up for him in yukies room in the morning we will do blood therapy for the pain I got the hot tub set up." Sana replied handing Ren the schedule. "We stick to the schedule and we don't change it that way the test stay consistent and we can see how well he's doing" Sana replied as he sighed and made coffee. "After blood therapy its lunch then some time outdoors in the garden and then a nice nap followed by medicine after he wakes up dinner and then freetime for him to explore the house" Sana added.

"We are going to slowly make him stronger so he can kick the pain meds since they will eventually harm him as he gets older." Raven replied as he took Rens bag and went to unpack for him and check over what was being brought in the house making sure everything was safe.

(I doubt there is anything dangerous in a baby bag XD)

"the blood therapy.. Is it save when his is this small, and whom's blood will there be used?" Ren asked as the worring parent wanted to be sure if leaving the hospital really was all that of a great idea.

Yumro didn't though share any worries as he sat looking all well behaved chewing small bites from a piece of apple, he looked much more comfortable now than he had just a moment ago.

(Eh yukies a psycho he could eat a car toy wheel if he desires XD )

"Let me show you" Sana replied taking yumro to the pool as he unlocked the doors and went inside it being a nice temperature as he grabbed a nice sized baby floaty and unlocked the top to the huge hot tub and had Raven open and prepare things before heading off to the changing room as he changed into a swimsuit and easily changed Yumro into swimwear for babies and went into the water checking that the temperature was nice and warm but not to hot as he gently put him in the floating device and sat on a chair gently messaging the child's legs to help improve blood flow and growth. "It's pain free and should help him future wise" Sana explained as Raven sat watching after setting out some floating toys for the child to play with.

(Don't piss baby off by ruin his favorite toy CX)

Ren watched and listened to Sana explaining what he meant, he was eased that they weren't going to use actually blood, just train Yumro to use his legs.

Yumro had never tried swimming before and never been in such a big tube either so it kind of scared him a bit first, but since daddy always was close enough Yumro didn't end up crying and soon his attention was occupied totaly on the floading toys, ignoring Sana massaging his legs since he was use to people touching there.

"He seems more instead in the toys than the water though, but I'm surprised he let you bring him in without any struggle" Ren chuckled ad looked encouraging at Yumro when he reached for a new toy everytime one floated past him. Ren signaled Yumro when his son looked up him.

"feel good?"

Yumro looked at Sana over his shoulder and back before he nodded a bit and started to chew on a rubber duck. "Not many words to say today" Ren smirked thinking that maybe Yumro acted shyly.

(Lol XD so how old is yumro? Like in months or years?)

"This should help make his muscles strong so eventually he can walk it's a long process though" Sana replied as he sighed and continued work.

"It works though...that's what matters" Raven replied as he left to check on Yukie.

(around one and a half years old so almost a toddler)

When Raven left Ren looked up an Sana. "the problem isn't use his mucels though, it's the nerves in his legs which are disconnected by the hip bone... It was a rather difficult birth and I didn't know any doctor whom would about shifters or demons so I couldn't go to the hospital before after Yumro was born." Ren explained ducking his head by the painful memories. He have had to lie by writing the nurse at the counter a note that his newly born had just been dumped off by his door, left by his girlfriend. That was the story if any human had asked him.

(Okay!)

"Well I'll see if I can get a surgeon friend of mine to do the surgery" Sana explained with a sigh.

"Thanks" Ren smiled in answer but his gaze was lowered down unable to look either the doctor or Yumro in the eyes, this was all his fault anyway.

Changing the subject seemed the best. "So you think it's a good idea to let Ayme wander off alone for a week? I don't think that he will change just because of that... Properly gonna find someone willing to take him in and then just continue drinking if it is as bad as you say" Ren said but not in a judgmental way, he had seen part of the mess and there was the part with Yukie's escaping too. To be honest Ren was kind of impressed with how Raven handled it, and though he did approve in some of his methods, Ren knew something had to be done about Ayme's drinking.

"He's been sent to a house for alcoholics to learn how to sober up and stay sober" Raven replied as he came in and set down some drinks and snacks. "I put Yukie in the garden for an hour I know it's off schedule but he's bored as hell sitting in the bedroom" Raven replied as he got a brow raise from Sana who sighed and allowed it before picking up Yumro and got him out taking him to get dressed so they could go out to the garden also.

Yumro huffed annoyed when Sana took him up just when he had caught a new toy, but let it go easy while he got changed.

"Then we better look around for any stashed away layer before he gets back just in case" Ren said too Raven while the others were changing. "I take it you cleared the bar?"

"Cleared the whole house in anger last night" Raven replied as he checked his phone watching Yukie in the garden cameras having been installed. "Sana can find a good surgeon"

Okay.. Ren would still be checking anyway, he knew a couple of places Raven properly hadn't thought of, like in the study or by the pool, small hidden rooms Ren had discovered during years of service at the house.

"Yeah I guess he would have connections to some one, and I would like for Yumro to be able to walk or run around like normal kids" Ren half smiled, but mostly when it was about Yumro he worried about what ever could happen. Maybe Ren had turned into one of those over-protected parents whom he had seen on tv once or twice, but hey when knowing what he had go though to even be able to see Yumro's smiling face every day, it was all that strange and he was still just a baby.

When Sana came back with Yumro Ren held his arms out to take him just about the same time Yumro reached a arm out towards him. Being insince with Yumro's needs had turned into a second nature for Ren. "Look whom looks all freshened up" He smiled and gently sniffed in Yumro's soft scent of washed skin.