♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Please I can make plenty" Ayme replied not sure if Ren really wanted to leave with him, but he didn't think to much of it he was so tiered his body deciding to demand sleep as he gently removed Ren and went back to the car quietly crawling under the blankets with Yukie to sleep

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren followed them out of the building and watch Ayme get into the car to sleep.

He looked back at the doctor not knowing if the guy could hear him to or not he took his phone up to write before showed it to the man.

"Is this starvation and lack of sleep or is there more to it that I would like to know?"

"They had surgery to remove dying organs...they have been adjusting to the medicine slowly hence why they are so tiered it wears them out and in turn it makes them lose some weight they insisted on finding you first before going home though they thought you should have stayed...they sent money home." Sana replied driving home.

Ren winced with a painful expression, with that knowledge but nodded that he understood as they sat in the car. Before he again started to type with his fingers, knowing that the man couldn't read while drivning he didn't show him it's contents before they stoped at a red light. He made sure not to think about the text and with the twins sleeping they probably wouldn't read Sana's mind either.

"I planed to, but you should properly start to look for another person to do my job. I can't stay, but I will stay until they are up and going, because I do care for them."

"Why can't you stay?" Sana asked clearly not happy that Ren was abandoning them exspecially since they agreed to extra testing to send him home money but he would take that secret to his grave.

"I know you have known those two since before their birth and that they might trust you, but I don't. I'll tell them the reason myself but only after they starts to look like more healthy"

Ren cleared the screen. "But I'll this much, when I leave it's gonna be the hardest thing I ever done. So please don't tell them." Ren sad with tears in his eyes as he looked back at the twins sleeping faces. He hadn't counted on ever seeing either of them again, but when he first had heard Ayme's voice, memories form two years back floated into his head like an old dream.

"You'll kill them if you leave...they only talked about you they felt aweful never takingnyou to England or coming home to you" Sana replied as he parked at the house and got out carrying the medical equipment inside and hooking it up and setting up their room for the twins to sleep in.

Ren sent the guy a small sad smile "They had more lovers that I think they even remember, I wouldn't be anything more than that either." Ren answered with a text and helped Sana out with the equipment.

"Yeah..the other doctors did like them a lot though I guess when they left they would have found afew lovers but I wouldn't know" Sana replied going and waking the twins gently who looked around confused.

"Lets get you two in bed, then you can go back to sleep" Ren smile and gently helped them up. "When you wake up again I'll have something delicious for you guys to eat"

"I missed you" Yukie mumbled snuggling up to Ren the demon so happy to see Ren again as he just held onto him refusing to let Ren leave

Ren got Yukie in bed but even though the guy was exhausted he still held onto him so tightly, and Ren didn't have the heart to shake him off, since he too had missed them. "I missed you guys too" Ren sighed heavy as he lay down next to Yukie as Sana plucked them to the equipment around the bed.

Sana glared at Ren not wanting him to get to comfortable since he knew he planned on leaving the demon not wanting him to know he was reading his mind. "You'll stay right?" Yukie asked snuggling Ren and breathing in his scent

Ren could feel Sana's glar, but choose to ignore it. "We'll talk about that later, you need rast for now so please close those pretty eyes of yours and emty your mind, I'll be here when you wake" Ren promised him, instinctly he wanted to cuddle himself into Yukie, but kept himself back from doing so, it would only be too cruel for both of them in the end.

"I'm sorry we where mean and lied to you" Yukie mumbled as he curled up next to Ayme and started falling asleep to exhausted to even finish his apologies the twins both asleep as Sana looked at Ren.

"You need to leave...staying and pretending to be here and stay by their side is just cruel" Sana replied adjusting the morphine doses.

As Yukie fell asleep his grip around him loosened enough for Ren to carefully slid out of bed. "I didn't pretend! If I could I would stay, you can call me cruel or what ever you want, couse trust me I'm already use to it." Ren's eyes had never looked more deadly than that look he shoot at the doctor, before he turned to leave the room to cool off his head and headed forwards the kitching to check out if he could find anything eaterable in the fridge, so the guys could get some food when they got up. Ren found some chicken meat, bread, vegetables, soup and enough ingredients to make a good meal: chicken soup with vegetables and meat as well as roasted chicken with corn and butter. He also found one of the twins specielt bottles of blood, but not knowing if they would drikke it he didn't open it.

When everything was made he put it all way to keep warm for wherever the two would wake up.

"There are enough soup in the pot to last for at least three days, but if they need anything else just tekst me and I'll bring it if you need me to" Ren wrote down on a small note to Sana. He didn't wanted to go back in there, Ren knew that if he did he properly wouldn't get back tonight.

So instead Ren left the note on the table by the big pot, took his coat and left with his heart banging painfully against his chest, hidden by the shadows of the night as he walked back home.

Yukie and Ren of course woke up afew hours later as they sat up and yawned instantly going to find where Ren was but sadly not finding him gave up both hearts crushed that he left again as they sighed and poked at the food not having an appetite despite Sana trying his hardest they eventually ate half of a bowl between them and then went back to their room alone both thinking and eventually making a phone call... looking for a new servent.

The bed squeaked as Ren crashed down in it as soon as he got in, his eyes was swollen and red for crying every mile home and his body exhausted with the lack of sleep from the night before. At least he didn't have any work tomorrow and could sleep a bit before going to the hospital.

Ren tried to think about the that instead of the twins faces, he probely should had told them, but the way that doctor had looked at him... Well Ren wasn't sure it was something that man should know, considering the twins story and Ren didn't know if the doctor too knew about werwolfs. After a few more minutes he was taken in and felt into a deep sleep.

Yukie the next morning just sat on the sun room enjoying the soft rays of light as he looked over some papers and started preparing for interviews the first five going without doubt unhireable but the last one a boy name Raven showed some promise so after a show of the house he easily got to work and took care of the household the joy of course quite young for a demon but Ayme didn't mind he was easier to deal with the twins spending more time together as Raven adjusted

Ren woke up around 9 am and left for the hospital around 10, so when he got to the hospital the place wouldn't be over runed with visitors and he could speak to nurse before peking in through the door into the room 125.

"So... lookes like you are up" Ren smiled wide as he walked all the way in.

"Daddy!" The little boy squeaked from his bed as his small hands reached out to touch him.

(Holy shit! Damn that's a plot twist!)

Raven sighed as he scrubbed the floors and deep cleaned the house grateful that the person before him cooked since he didn't know how to. Yukie just watching Raven but also watching out the window lonely. "Mmh want to take a bath with me and get your mind off of things?" Ayme asked Yukie finding his twin distant and more depressed watching out the window...hell he was depressed to burn he was older so he had to be there more for his brother.

"Daddy you early again" Ren son comented though he wasn't unapple about that at all.

Ren just shook his shoulder and sit on the bedside. "I thought you liked it" Ren handsigned to his son, though the boy was abit over one year, he had understood handsigned along with Ren leaning them. Properly a thing he had from his other fathers. "You wanna go outside today? The weather is so nice and the nurse told me you weren't much up yesterday"

The boy looked down his legs with that same expression which always broke Ren heart. "But it hurts dad.. And I don't like it when it hurts"

Ren kissed the top of Yumro's head before he lifted the boy out of bed and swung him though the air before hugging him close. Yumro laughed so hard that his fangs came out but Ren didn't have the heart to tell his son to keep it down and there weren't anyone other that the two anyway.

Yumro's cheeks was pink from laugthing and his eyes sung with exitment, Ren always felt like he could drown in those eyes so very much like his own when the boy smiled that way. Ren balance Yumro on his hip as he pulled the weelchair out and placed him into it. Yumro wasn't big enough to use it himself but it someone helped pushing he always seemed to make do with it.

"Dad can you do my hair like last time, with the lax thing so it's gets all pointy?"

Ren nodded with a small chuckled couse of the way Yumro meant hair wax and found the small tub from his inner pocket. Yumro had short white hair and light skin, some of the doctors throught that it was couse of an difficult birth that his hair was like that, but Ren knew that was from the twins genes. Yumro was perfect no matter how you looked at him and he looked so very much like his demon parents eventhough Ren still wasn't sure if Yumro was either wolf or demon and honestly he loved hid son too much to really care. The only down siden was his legs, those had been Ren's fault.

"...ah, Ren how strange to see you here" Sana replied looking between the two and clearly not stupid seeing the child as a result of his genetic creations frowned...."well I best be going...the twins need their medicine...they refuse to eat so we have to find other ways" Sana replied wanting to hurt Ren for abandoning his boys as he stormed off with the medical equipment and to his car where Raven was waiting having grabbed groceries and dressed in the demon house butler uniform as he flipped through the book trying to make sense of the recipes.

Ren stiftened and goosebumps spread along his spine hearing that voice from yesterday so clearly behind him. He could see the recognition in the doctor eyes as they landed on Yumro, though he tried to cover the guy’s view of the boy, it was already to late and as an even greater parting gift the guy had to bring up the twins, which made Ren's face twist with inner pain. But he couldn't break down before his son. So when the doctor stormed off Ren excues himself to Yumro for a moment before he ran after the guy. He caught up by the parking lot where he saw him get in the car and Ren jumped infront of the vehicle before it could drive off.

"Don't you dare tell anyone!" Ren inner voice was like a deep deadly growled dripping with the promise to kill the guy like a pissed off lioness protecting her cube.

"Mmh it would be a shame if they knew though now Raven knows...every time they look for you and find him it kills them..." Sana replied with his thoughts forcing and yelling in Rens mind..."Yukie still sits and waits for you all day won't eat or leave until Ayme begs him" Sana added as he glared.