♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

The bite sent shivers down Ren's spine and he blushed from head to toe, it made Ren feel a mix of being happy, embarrassed and terrible shy at the same time. All those feeling showed in that cute smile that found it's way up rigtig before Ren hid his face in Yukie's shoulder.

".. Always, master.."

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Yes master.." Ren mind answered as he leaned in to the kiss with all of his naked desire exposed for Yukie to feel, while he kept ridning the guy faster and faster.

Yukies hand pinched felt up and teased Rens body enjoying the feeling of his body as he smirked and kissed him deeply.

Ren trembled by Yukie's touches and his own urgent need to cum. His hands and legs lightly shook as he pressed himself chest to chest closer.

"Y-ukie.. Mnh, I can't.. much more!" Theo moaned and soon his body started to grow tense, milkning Yukie's dick hard with his inner walls. Soon, after a few minutes Ren's release floated over him in a jet of pure beyond reaching plasure.

Yukie smirked as he came deep inside of Ren enjoying every second of his wonderful pleasure as he bit Rens neck as if masking us sweet body for his own sick satisfaction.

Ren's head groaned as he leaned in to take a bite for himself, he nipped and kissed Yukie's ear, and he gently shook his hips until Yukie had emtyed everything in him.

When Yukie was about to pull out, Ren stoped him by squeezing his tight, keeping him in place.

"No not yet, can't we stay like this just for a minute?" Ren asked as he hugged Yukie tight, he always felt so emty when they pulled out and he wanted to feel that fullness just for a bit longer.

"Yeah we can stay longer" Yukie whispered as he snuggled Ren and relaxed against the pillow the demon quite sleepy and worn out from their sexual fun.

"Do you want pizza?" Ayme asked poking his head in as he snickered and easily covered them both with the giant comforter.

Ren blushed hard as he saw Ayme in door, but that didn't make him move away from Yukie though and send a smile the others way.

"Hmm, I could eat" Ren agreed and looked back at Yukie, whom looked like he would rather sleep over food right that moment.

"Food sounds good...and coffee" Yukie mumbled as he nibbled on Rens neck.

"I'll order some up" Ayme replied leaving the two lovers alone.

Ren could help the small shiveres from traveling down his spine, making Ren feel all warm in his cheeks as Yukie again nipped at his sensitiv neck. When Ayme walked out to make the call, Ren could finally ask. "Do you like my neck? I don't mind, but it seems like you love to bite."

"Me and my brother drink blood...it's a nasty old habit...somewhat predatory" Yukie explained as he restrained himself from touching Rens neck. "Our type takes after what humans assume are vampires, but we have better control"

"Mmm" Ren shugged his head close to Yukie's throat smelling the guy’s delicious scent and slowly closing his eyes to rest them from a moment. "It's kind of cool, not the blood part, but that you guys inspireret people to come up with the vampires, if you two weren't already rich, you could get rich alone just for all those published bookes and movies. Ren chuckled sleepy

"Mmh we get a nice chunk from the authors and their families." Yukie replied as he chuckled and relaxed.

Ren' chuckled turned into a lightly moan when Yukie's member had become soft enough to slide out of it's own and a warm wet line of cum dripped from his entrance. Ren tightened his butt so he wouldn't dirty the sheets and slowly untangled himself from Yukie's comfortable warm body. "I need a shower" Ren stated as he looked down along his stomach, which was covered in sticky dry cum, and Yukie's were no exception. "Wanna join me?" He asked Yukie as he bent down to place a soft kiss on the guy’s lips.

"Sounds good" Ren smile and slowly made his way out of bed, he would change those sheets before they went to sleep for sure.

Gathered up his clothes from the floor before he went out to the bathroom to turn on the water, and filled the tube with nice warm water.

ren tilted his head as he looked at the offered clothes. "Arent your clothes a bit too big for me?" Ren asked confused, but in his head his mind was jumping with happiness for Yukie thinking about him.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything smaller since I grew taller" Yukie replied blushing as he waited to get in the tub.

Ren smiled gently up at his master and after turning the water off, Ren went over to wrappe his arms around Yukie's waist and kissed the man's jaw. "No worries Yukie, I don't mind, though I might look funny is it okay for me to borrow them" He asked and gently pulled Yukie along with him over to the tube. "You can get in now... Can I wash your back master?" Ren asked shyly, going back to the old way he use to call them.

"Yeah it's okay, and of course you can" Yukie replied as he got into the tub and sat down relaxing.

Ren followed and got in the tube, sitting so he was facing Yukie and their legs were touching. He sighed as his body was swallowed by the plasureable hot water, which had an effect in his sore mucels.

Ren smile and took the washcloth up and shook it light so the water wouldn't splash everywhere. "Now you could turn around for me"Ren answered and scooped close.