♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren blushed with a shy smile at those words "Of course, didn't you tell me I was gentle just a few moments ago" Ren started to wash Yukie's back with smooth movements until all the sweat was cleaned off and placed a kiss on Yukie's shoulder when done, before Ren reached around the guy with his armes to clean the cum off the front as well. he started from chest and down as Ren continued to kiss along Yukie's shoulder and neck, sniffing in the master's scent.

"It's like your begging for a second round" Yukie moaned as he blushed and looked away quite shy at all the sweet attention he was receiving from Ren.

"You look cozy" Ayme admitted as he set the pizza down on a small table and afew beers.

"I am not" Ren blushed red, or rather he probely couldn't take more if he wanted to walk tomorrow.

"We'll be there in a few" Ren sent a warm thought over at Ayme as he finished clearing Yukie. Ren leaned his head in on shoulder to catch the guy's gaze.

"All clean Yukie"

Ren moved slightly back do Yukie could turn, but bite his lip as soon as he felt the washcloth rup places like his chest, hips and back all of those places Ren felt the most sensitive after he had have sex with Yukie.

"Am I hurting you?" Yukie asked trying to be gentle, his face red as blood clearly not use to washing anyone other then Ayme.

"No.. It's just really embarrassing" Ren admitted as he looked up at Yukie with a heated look in his eyes, not only way it embarrassing, it was turning him on quite a bit, but they didn't have time to for another round, Ayme was waiting, so he tried his best to keep calm.

"Mmh I desperately want another round" Yukie replied as he snuggled Ren his body already hot and bothered.

"If you guys are eating you better hurry up!" Ayme yelled eating a slice.

Ren blushed as he felt Yukie's member poking him and no matter how hard he tried to remind himself 'no' Yukie was just too much of a temptation for Ren not to throw his arms around the guy’s neck. But just as they were making themself comfortable, hearing Ayme voice suddenly like that made Ren burst out In a soundless laugther.

"You heared him, we better get out before he finish it all by himself" Ren chuckled as he softly kissed Yukie's lips and got up to pat the water off with a fuffy towel before he handed one over to Yukie.

".....fine" Yukie replied sulking as he got up and tried to conceal his naughty member and blushed drying off quickly before slipping on a loose kimono.

Ren smile think that Yukie looked cute sulking before he turned to put on that blouse Yukie had borrowed him, but he wore his own dark blue boxers. He didn't need pants since the blouse long enough to cover his butt and front.

Ren walked in on Ayme enjoying a slice and too a seat besides him taking a piece for himself.

"My your quite the sadist" Ayme replied as he chuckled Yukie still sulking as he snuggled up to Ayme stealing a bite of his pizza.

"No not really, Yukie just let me borrow a blouse" Ren smiled cheesy with a small pink blush as he pressed his knees more tightly together and chewed a bit of pizza. Normally he would complain when the master ordered junkfood, but this time Ren made an exception.

Ren chewed on his food as he thought out. "I know you said vacation, but where exactly do you plan on going. I don't mind going if that is what you mean, I'm just kind of following you to around so it up to you" Ren answered with a sweet smile as he looked up at Ayme.

"Mmh possibly England for the summer so we can visit the cute tea shops and possibly if the queen isn't to busy bother her for afew weeks" Ayme replied as he finished his slice.

Ren sat as stoned when the Queen was mentioned, and just starred at the two. Ren knew that with all the business they were doing, the master knew a lots of people, but he hadn't imagined the britisk gueen as well. In one moment there was nothing going though his head, but when the thought arrived it was like a flood filling up his mind. "What!" Ren almost choked as he swallowed "No no no.. We can't just bother a gueen" He started to panik, though he wasn't sure if the masters was messing with him or not.

"Why not mum actually likes us and dads busy so it's easier to visit her." Yukie replied the queen their mom in the sense they where close to her I mean they where of a high royal bloodline...but in a way they where the result of many bloodlines.

"The country is nice this time of year maybe we could have a masquerade party with Elizabeth" Ayme replied as he smiled already planning his outfit.

"Hah?..your mother..eh?" Ren was so confused, okay it was understandable since he hadn't known, they had told him before that they were of a royal line, but Ren hadn't really figured that they meant literally royalty from human stands.

Ren looked nervously on as Ayme seemed to already have made plans in his head, Ren swallowed hard and remembered one thing. "I don't have pasport" He said, which was normal in his case, having never been out of the country.

"Mmh that's right we'll...guess we can't go by the time you get one approved and ready summer would be over" Ayme replied with a sigh as he ate another slice of pizza.

"Not like we can't go in the winter, besides she won't mind she's a close friend and values our time" Yukie admitted.

Now Ren felt really bad and lowered his head as he quitely chewed. "You could always go without me.." He mumbled saddened to disappoint Ayme, whom seemed to really wanna go.

"No, well just have to get it done today so we can leave tomorrow" Yukie replied as he looked at Ren not liking him sad. "You need to just pack for us while we are gone."

"Today?.. Didn't you just say i would take a long time to get one?" Ren asked confused at Yukie, but then it hit him, of course the twins had a lot of connection, and he properly shouldn't ask.

"I'll pack everything here, but is there anything else you'll like me to pack too?"

"Mmh yeah pack the dresses in the back of the closet" Yukie replied grabbing their bags so they could head home right away.