Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"...would they remember me?" Raven asked as he just watched keeping a good distance and biting on his pillow resisting not the urge to hunt.

"YEah" Raven replied as he gently took Oliver's hand and stayed by him sin popping around the cornea it had a bag of goodies for Raven to teeth on.

"Ayme liked the bunnies" raven mumbled as he looked at Oliver and sighed leaving the bunnies alone.

"Can't eat the rabbits" Yukie mumbled as he continued chewing on the file his teeth quickly going to normal canines as he followed Oliver..."Ayme misses dad in a way" yukie admitted as he looked around Raven running his nails down the wall and destroying it.

"Why do you keep dad hidden? Does he hate me?" Raven asked as he huffed continuing to destroy the house.

"I'm not scared of him" Raven replied as he looked at the pretty men and blushed slightly peeking in sin busy helping afew dress in the winter kimonos.

"I don't think it's fair to keep everyone tucked away" Raven replied fascinated by the pretty 'girls'

"Don't you hiss at me you fucker." he said taking a steal bar and smacking his fangs with it. "You killed yourself! and took Amye with you what kind of low life does that!" he said smacking him again

"...they aren't sick anymore" Raven replied as he cringed from the smacks but held his own as he just glared. "Careful if you keep beating me I'll kill you" Raven hissed as his eyes narrowed his tail swishing angrily.

"They are still here" Raven snapped as he roughly pinned dad against the wall and kissed him deeply.