Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"...okay, Ayme replied clinging to Oliver wanting to be picked up and coddled. "Is dad going to come back?" Ayme asked slightly missing the others as he looked into olivers eyes.

Oliver sighed. "Because I am the strong one. the one that gets everyone in order inside of here. before they were just changing and scaring people and I don't want to be that way if you have a sleep over and dad was out he would kill all the kids." he said telling him the truth and put him down

"Why is dad so angry....he didn't use to be when I knew him before" Ayme mumbled as he looked around the house wanting to play with Juno.

Yukie just slept in the room the medicine making him to tiered to really do much...."you do know they have homes for people like Yukie" sin admitted.

"No idea," sin replied as he sighed Juno standing in the doorway covered in a lot of blood that clearly wasn't his own...

"Momma lied to me" Juno replied somewhat confused and not understanding that he had allowed Yukie to kill himself by getting him what he asked for.

"He said he wanted some water so I let him up" Juno replied breaking down crying.

Yukie of course was snuggling his twin both dead and just holding each other close.