Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

~Five months later~

"It's cold" Juno mumbled turning up the heat as he snuggled Liam the cute boy healthy and smiling.

"It's snowing" Juno mumbled happily as he sipped his tea enjoying being snuggled Liam giggling and running around the house as a dragon.

"We're back! And I brought a gift for Oliver~" sin teased.

"Well depends...he's kinda violent" Raven replied having the crate moved to olivers room as he smirked and snuggled the boys glad to see Juno was happy and healthy,

"I should warn you he's not...human...and he doesn't talk or care for being touched." Sin admitted locking the door and the windows so Raven couldn't get out Raven of course sleeping in his box full of straw and blankets as he snuggled down the tiny body adorable and looking like Ayme and Yukie but with jet black hair and scarier features the boy truely a demon.

"Well it's Yukie and Ayme in one body a friend of mine messes around with dark magic and accidentally summoned a cute demon and well mixed the two" sin replied as he kept his distance not liking ravens sharp teeth. "The man said his name was Raven...the older demon who brought him back, I payed my friend a lot and well the demon got a week of hot messy sex for his work" sin admitted blushing. "He said its best to let him sleep for awhile and slowly get accustomed to us and to wear leather gloves so his fangs don't bit into our flesh he is venomous." Sin explained offering the gloves to Oliver Raven snuggling deeper into the box not liking the sudden cold temperature.

(Raven but without the ears and slightly and his face is the second pic)

d4cefbfe08e0b5499b4c3fe6df8b569c.jpg

2eafb3a0b1910171c0e1f31dcc7bd64f--yandere-boy-dark-anime.jpg

Raven huffed as he looked up at Oliver clearly not liking the strange blanket as he kicked it off and glared.

"Normal food he likes raw meat a lot of the time but he can eat cooked food" sin admitted as he chuckled amused by ravens temper from being woken up. " if you want I'm sure we can muzzle him so you can hold and coddle him"

"The venom is bad just make sure he doesn't bite the kids" sin replied leaving Raven creepily watching him leave, then watching Oliver confused by why he was back home as he poked at his comfy nest refusing to leave his box.

Raven huffed before getting up and slowly crawling out of the box he cute little tail swishing around as he explored the room poking at everything.