Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

He eventually got bored and peeked out the window watching the snow curiously before going back and sitting down next to Oliver slightly curling up on his lap.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Raven blushed and hid his face a little as he looked around taking in the exciting new smells and somewhat familiar surroundings as he snuggled Oliver.

"I can't promise that, but I'll try" Raven replied as he smiled cutely...."before I was Yukie and Ayme right?"

"I like my old name it's familiar" Yukie admitted as he blushed and gently took olivers hand not liking the gentle threat. "I can't help biting, my fangs are long and hurt" Yukie replied his fangs needing to be trimmed down a little by chewing on things.

"I'm not a dog!" Raven snapped as he huffed going and breaking the lock on the door heading straight to the kitchen.

He sulked and grabbed some meat from the fridge and glared at Oliver..."cook it" he demanded his eyes icy cold.

"Well your wrong" Raven replied stubbornly going to go find olivers shit to destroy as he left him to cook havinfun being a destructive little shit.

"Why?" Yukie asked biting and ripping into a pillow with his needle sharp fangs as he glared at Oliver the workers terrified of the little monster.

He huffed and looked at the leather before easily ripping the leather and handing it back going back to his destruction of pillows.

Raven just wandered around before stopping and watching the kids quite curious and suddenly shy as he hid and just watched.