Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"The fact that you cried made me take pity" Raven snapped his face red as hell from embarrassment as he ate more food and got up to get seconds the demon not willing to admit he wasn't ever going to leave dad to begin with.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"...your making us feel bad for being so mean and always lying and hurting you" Raven replied not liking the feeling as he set the new food down and poked at it.

"The sex" Raven replied as he stabbed his food not liking all of the emotions and clearly uncomfortable. "...I don't know, your all one person it's hard!" Raven snapped trying to keep calm.

"Okay" Raven mumbled as he changed into a small kid and hid under the table the sudden emotions to much for him.

Raven just shook his head and hid more hating how powerful human emotions where as he ate his dinner under the table.

"He cried and it made me feel bad because we where mean to him" Raven admitted

"...I don't know who I love, there's so many people" Raven replied as he hiccuped and started crying havingna breakdown.

"Come here Raven." he said holding out his hands to him. "Let me hod you and you can cry on me ok you don't have to choose alright." he said looking at him. "Just come over here so I can hold you I know it might not make you know who you love but when I am upset I like to be held and I think you would too." he said smiling

"I like everyone but everyone is one person" Raven replied as he crawled into olivers arms and lap holding onto him tightly.

"Then just like them as a whole alright." he said holding him close like a kid. "I'm sorry you are hit with this now I know you just showed up." he said holding him and smiled looking at him and kissing his head.

"I don't feel good" Raven mumbled a little dizzy and sick as he curled up into oliver and closed his eyes shaking.

Oliver held him close. "Lets get you to bed alright." he said as he got up and held Raven in a ball and took him to his room and set him on the bed and held him petting his head. "I am here and I will take care of you." he said

Raven just moaned and curled up hidingn rom the soft light under the blankets as he shivered.

Of course that what was wrong the poor boy worrying himself sick and the new house and the surroundings only making it worse and more terrifying.