Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Both of them are what made me!" Raven snapped not liking the knife as he winced wanting it out so his wound didn't close around it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Dad left it there and fell on the floor. Oliver soon came out and ran over to Yukie. "I am so sorry." he said pulling out the knife. "Dad is still pissed from what he had went threw. I am going to let you down now but no biting alright I will let you see your kids just no hurting them alright." Oliver said looking at him

"......." Raven just glared refusing to talk to o Oliver as he licked at his bloody hand cleaning the wound not allowing Oliver to really touch him.

Raven huffed. "In not Yukie" he snapped refusing to be called the name Oliver and dad loved as he got up and left him standing there going andnlocking himself in a room.

"It's not like we haven't seen him before" Juno replied Liam off playing and having wandered into ravens claimed room as he watched his mum.

"True but I feel like I have to say sorry for it." he said and going into Raven's room and sighing. "Raven I am sorry." he said and walked to Sin. "I can't take him I just can't I can't take him or dad." he said stressed out

Raven just glared his eyes glowing as he huffed Liam snuggled close to his mum tears in his eyes as he hiccupped the vemon in his body burning him as Liam closed his eyes again Raven licking the bitemark closed as he snuggled Liam and kissed away his tears not willing to let dad steal his baby from him again.

"Calm down, the man warned me young demons are difficult" sin replied as he huffed Oliver tightly and just tried to get him to relax.

"He's sleeping" Raven mumbled as he just snuggled Liam under the blankets the boy deathly pale and having a slight fever as Liam mumbled and curled up next to Raven.

"SHIT SIN!" Oliver yelled running over to liam and looking at him. "What happened to him I need to get his fever cooled down please let me take him for just a few minuets I will bring him back." he said

"No" Raven replied refusing to give his baby over to Oliver who could easily let dad out as he glared and pulled Liam close gently licking the wound before a giant black scaly wing emerged from his side and wrapped around him and Liam who opened his eye tiredly but snuggled into the wing that was quite cold and helping him.

"He's fine...staying next to me where I can monitor him makes it so he won't be killed by the venom" Raven replied clearly tiered from the work as he nudged Liam and turned him over on his side in the event he vomited. "Juno needs it to...so he doesn't get sicker"

"I know you don't like me but can I get into bed with both of you and hug him. I don't want him to die he and juno are the light of my life and having him in it makes me happy." he said sighing. "I never got over the lost of loosing you but I will accept you back into my life."

"I haven't seen my baby in five months...let me just hold him" Yukie mumbled moving a little so Oliver could sit or lay with them

"The only thing that will carry over to him from my poison is he won't die, he will actually be healthier and won't get sick as much" Raven explained as he snuggled Liam who was now peacefully sleeping.

"Will he remain the same age or change?" he asked wanting to know and looked at Raven. "Can we give Juno a little more time to make sure that this is going to be ok?" he asked. "I'm guessing your not going to change me are you?"

The venom won't take affect and stop him from aging till he's eighteen and as for juno I want him tomorrow" Raven replied as he laid down quite sleepy. "No...I want dad to regret being mean" Raven admitted as he slept.