Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Give him some time alright he was mad had all the anger pent up Since ayme died the first time so that is why he made me the peace maker. Go to sleep alright." he said petting Raven and his little boy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Mmh well now he can face dying alone" Raven snapped clearly pissed as he slept keeping Oliver away from Liam.

Raven just slept eventually waking up and letting Liam go the child fine and demanding food as Raven streatched and went outside watching the rabbits who ran to him for food.

Oliver let dad out after a night of yelling at him he walked to find raven and looked at him. "Sorry I hurt you and over reacted." he said sighing as he smiled. "Do you want to feed the bunnies? Ayme loved to feed them so I was thinking you might want to try it raven."

"I don't wish to feed them" Raven replied already having cared for his rabbits as he gently pet one and cuddled it. "...why don't you go away" he mumbled just wanting to be alone.

"You've always been mean since I've met you and you always gave Ayme special treatment!" Snapped Raven as he huffed and petted his rabbits.

"Ayme hate that you murdered...it make him physically sick" Raven snapped at dad as he let the rabbit go not wanting to kill it. "He only liked you because no one had ever wanted him sexually, your relationship was a lie" Raven spat.

"Ayme lied to me did he just say the things I like to make me happy!!" He yelled as he started to tear up. "So he only wanted me for sex? DAMN IT ALL." Dad said hitting his hand on the side of the wall. "I never knew it I knew that he would had got the same treatment that Yukie did."

"He knew that hence why he played with your feelings he did it with me and our father" Raven replied as he sighed and looked at dad. "I think somewhat he did like you a little he just never wanted to commit" Raven admitted.

"Damn it I know Yukie is in there somewhere and I want to say sorry if I had known I would had treated him the same as you." he said now mad at ayme. "hey Raven I am sorry that I hurt you, now I need to be left alone." he said as he walked into the house and to his room.

"It wouldn't have changed anything he's always been your favorite even after he tried to leave" Raven mumbled as he filled the rabbits water bowls and went off to go watched the ladies dance and drink.

Raven just watched amused as he sighed and made dad a special meal and brought it in setting it down next to him. "If it helps...Ayme couldn't really feel emotions he's genes where really messed up to where he didn't feel normal emotions. But I do think he really liked you and being around you" Raven replied eating some sushi planning on eating dinner with dad.

"Are you sure how could you like someone when you lie to them was he only saving his self?" he asked looking at him and looked away. "Did he not care about how I felt." he said looking at raven and for the first time Dad had tears in his eye for everyone he had lost. "Damn it I didn't want you to see me being weak." he said. "I am not a weak person." he said looking at him. "So you brought food for me and you?" he asked showing a little more human side to him

"...we've done it all our life" Raven replied with a shrug as he ate his bowl of rice and sighed kissing away dads tears as he moved and snuggled up to him."no one thinks your weak for crying" Raven added as he ate another bite and handed dad a beer. "We both love you but it's hard," Raven admitted blushing.

"I know I am hard, but I hate to see anyone brake my walls." he said drinking a beer and started to eat some food. "I hate to have people get inside of me because I get mad when they leave and I can't deal so when you came back I took it out on you because you are both of them and damn fuck why am I so sorry. I have never been like this in my life I have only had mad and madder." he said drinking more beer

"Because maybe for once you have something to lose" Raven replied as he leaned against dad and relaxed enjoying the company.

"I'll bite you if you desire it so much" Raven replied with a blush and a cute huff eating another piece of sushi.