Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Why did you let him fix me!" Yukie snapped back throwing a pillow at dad as he sulked secretly having missed him.

"I hate him he's to nice" Yukie mumbled as he laid down somewhat obeying dad as he sulked and stared at the ceiling.

"Mmh you could be nice no just let me die...I wouldn't have to keep taking all of the pills" Yukie mumbled as he chuckled truely not in his right mind as he played with a small scalpel.

"They don't need me they have you and sin and Aidan" Yukie mumbled as he looked away from dad clearly not wanting to continue living locked away.

"...you can't watch me forever eventually you'll make Oliver lock you away again" Yukie replied laughing a little crazed as sin walked in and nudged him...

"Do I have to force you to swallow the medicine?" He asked not knowing if yukie was even remotely lucid.

"Keep arguing with him see if you can get anywhere in his messed up brain" sin replied setting the pills down to make Yukie more sluggish as he left dad to do as he wished.

"You can't stop me...besides you have Ayme back don't see why you can't let me go" Yukie replied as he huffed clearly not happy about being tied down.

"Because You were gonna take him with me you know what you should just die!" Dad said and grabbed something.

"Nope you are not killing Yukie sorry about him he is still mad." Oliver said

"Mmh I was hoping you wouldn't stop him" Yukie replied as he looked at the ceiling..."I'm sick...it would have been better to let me go" Yukie admitted.

"I don't want to work through it" Yukie mumbled as he looked away wishing his could move away but since he was bound he couldn't do much.

"Do I still listen to mom?" Ayme asked confused as he looked at Yukie not liking his mum being upset.