Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I came back...it took time this body is much stronger and we both like being one again and one personality" Raven replied as he blushed and let dad be in control submitting to him fully. "We can't die, and I'm not sick anymore~"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"...well, I could mark you so you don't die you'd basically be immortal" Raven replied as he huffed at the roughness his tail being squished against the wall as it wiggled around angrily

"I'd have to bite you and let the venom change you all to where you dont age" Raven replied as he smirked.

Fifty fifty chance" Raven replied with a shrug as he watched the pretty boys dance and entertain their customers.

"You will not age and can live alongside me" Raven replied as he squirmed out from under dad running off with a smirk wanting to play.

"Why?" Raven asked tucked away in the closet as he watched dat through the crack his eyes creepily glowing.

"I'm hiding in your bed, last I remembered you didn't hate sharing a bed with me" Raven replied as he smirked and snuggled down in the futon.

"Then claim me as yours oh wise one!" Raven replied the futon protecting his organs as he looked up at dad looking so much like Yukie and Ayme as his eyes watched him letting him get the anger out.

"...I left you, and had to live alone for awhile" Raven replied as he looked at dad. "Instead of beating me why don't you just fuck me and get out your rage~"

Raven squirmed and cried out as he clawed at the soft mattress and just took dads monsterous member and somewhat submitted under him as he heard sin shut and Lock the door so the guests didn't hear the noise.

"Where would I go, demons aren't wanted here" Raven moaned as he whimpered and just took dads anger feeling a little tearing and some blood leak out.