The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Really? Ah... I would have agreed to him, I just didn't want to upset you..." Liam said. He went over to Yukie and kissed his cheek. "Now that I know it's okay... I'll be with both of you, equally. I do love you both, and Raven, too..." He admitted, then went back to finish painting by himself. He finished the job in a few hours, then went to go find Ayme. "Ayme...?"

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"Fuck off~" Ayme mumbled drunk off his ass outside as he laughed and laid on the grass.

"Ayme..." Liam sighed, then tried to help him up. "Look, I'm really sorry that I said those things... I just didn't want to hurt Yukie, but instead I hurt you... I'm really sorry. Will you please forgive me?" He asked.

"NO, I don't need you or anyone!" Ayme snapped to drunk to control himself as he looked away breaking down crying.

"Ayme...! Please, stop! I'm sorry!" Liam repeated, trying to comfort Ayme. "Please... I- I still like you! I might- I actually... I love Yukie, but to tell you the truth, I love you, too! And I'm not just saying that, I swear! Please don't hate me..." Liam practically begged, kneeling down next to Ayme. He gently pulled Ayme into a hug. "I'm still here... I'm sorry..."

"DOnt touch me!" Ayme screamed pushing him away as he went to his twin Yukie sighing and kissing his twins head...

"Ayme don't be mean to him..." Yukie replied softly.

Liam also sighed, then stood back awkwardly rubbing his arm... "Yukie, I'm sorry... could you please explain to him how I feel?"he asked.

"He likes you but he's shy and scared give him time love" Yukie replied kissing Ayme cheek.

Liam looked at Ayme, not sure what else to do... he liked both of them, but he didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Liam nodded and went to the kitchen. "Alright..." Liam said before he left Yukie to take care of Ayme. He went to find Raven first to check on him. "Raven?"

"Ahh...! Raven!!" Liam gasped, shocked that Raven would color on a wall, but then even more shocked at what the boy had drawn. "Raven... you shouldn't draw on walls, dear..." Liam said, gently picking Raven up in his arms and sighing. "Though... what you have drawn is pretty, um... amazing..." He admitted, kissing Raven's head and going to the kitchen. "C'mon, what would you like for lunch?" He asked.

"Cheese!" Raven replied as he huffed cutely wanting a grilled cheese Yukie coming back down with afew hickeys.

"Cheese...? Like, a grilled cheese sandwich? Okay, I can do that!" Liam said, smiling as he sat Raven in his chair and got out the things he'd need. His smile faded however when he saw Yukie, eyeing the marks on his skin. He went up to him and gently pushed the hair from his face. "Are you okay...?" He whispered, looking him over. "I said I'd do that for him... I'm used to that sort of thing..."

"I'm fine hickeys don't hurt they are just octopus kisses" he replied with a chuckle and kissed Liam's cheek. "Though I demand a grilled cheese also I'm starving!"

"Mm... alright, if you say so." Liam muttered. But then he smiled at Yukie's demand. "Okay! That I can do!" He chuckled back, starting to make three grilled cheese sandwiches. "Should I make one for Ayme?" He asked.

"I don't like that smirk you just gave me, but, okay. I'll make him one too." Liam said. Pretty soon, Liam had made four grilled cheese sandwiches and served them to Raven and Yukie. "I'll go give one to Ayme." Liam announced, heading to Ayme's room.

"Okay" Yukie replied as he ate Ayme of course sleeping deeply in his bed half naked.

Liam sighed in relief as he saw Ayme was asleep. He sat the sandwich down on the table next to the bed. He leaned over and softly kissed Ayme on his head, made sure he was tucked in, then moved to go back downstairs.

"Ah- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up, love." Liam said softly, sitting on the bed next to him. "Um... Ayme, I'm really sorry about earlier... I just didn't want to do the wrong thing."

"It's okay I should have controlled my temper better" Ayme replied as he ate his sandwich.

"Mmhm..." Liam nodded, looking away for a moment, then looked back at him. "Ayme... if- if I'm really someone you'd want to be with, then... I would like to be with you, too." Liam admitted, obviously nervous but he tried to sound firm and sincere.

• Saga locked this topic