The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Mmh~ keep going until you cum~" Ayme whispered as he kissed Liam's neck hungrily and nibbled on his sweet flesh.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam couldn't help but moan more, Ayme thrusting deep inside him and cumming. After a few more minutes of thrusting, Liam finally came, letting out a longer, louder moan. "Ahhh...~ Ayme...~"

"Ayme... Nn-!" Liam gasped in surprise at Ayme biting him, but he let him do it anyway, as long as it pleased him. "Keep fucking me as long as you want then~" Liam said, panting in between words.

"Mmh well have more rounds" Ayme moaned as he came unable to hold back as he held onto Liam tightly

"Ayme..." Liam gasped, hugging him back. He groaned as Ayme came again, the warm liquid spilling down his leg. "Ahh... that felt really good..." He admitted, blushing as Ayme held him.

Liam nodded as he snuggled Ayme back, kissing his cheek. "You're welcome. But I should be the one thanking you, since I asked... so, thank you." He said, still blushing.

Liam held onto Ayme for a short while, then kissed his head. "We should go check on Raven, love..." He muttered softly.

Liam blushed at Ayme's smirk and nodded. "A-alright." He agreed, then got up out of the tub and dried off. Well, he stumbled out of the tub. He managed to wrap the towel around his waist and went in to check on Raven. "Ray, are you doing okay?" He asked, looking for the boy.

(So I was thinking, since Liam killed Mirai, what if Mirai went to hell and started working for the twins' father? That way, he could be the one to kidnap Liam and try to convince the twins to go back to their demonic ways?)

Liam grimaced at the show on the tv, but smiled back at Raven. "Alright, I'll let you keep watching your show. Ayme and I will make a snack, okay?" He told Raven, kissing the boy's head and ruffling his hair. He went back to the kitchen to find Ayme. "I'm going to get dressed... Raven was watching his show." Liam said.

(That would be interesting)

"Mmh I'm starting to think it's an unhealthy addiction now that he's memorized the number and when it comes on" Ayme admitted.

"Yeah... I also worry he shouldn't be watching that sort of thing at his age... I don't feel like it's um... appropiate?" Liam agreed as politely as he could.

"Find him another show then" Ayme replied putting a child block on any channel that wasn't adult.

"Oh... uh, o-okay. Let's see here.... how about this one?" Liam asked, flipping to a random kid's channel.

"Er...! Don't glare at me! Ayme turned on the channel block! Besides, I don't think that show is healthy for you... it doesn't teach you good morals, Raven. Please try something else?" Liam said, suddenly a bit nervous. He didn't want Raven to hate him... he just wanted what was best for him.

Raven glared and suddenly started throwing a tantrum to see if he could break Liam like he could mum.

Liam covered his ears with his hands, eyes going wide. "Ah! Raven, no! This is the last straw! You should t be watching these types of shows yet!" Liam said, the gentle and soft spoken man raising his voice for once. It wasn't like him to yell, especially at children. But this was enough. "Just watch shows that are meant for you, please!"

Raven fucking lost it and started screaming bloody murder as he cried and threw a tantrum, "I hate you!" Raven screamed before running away and hiding in the attic.

Liam sighed in defeat and hung his head. "Great..." He muttered, then shuffled into the kitchen. "Ayme, he hates me now..." He said, frowning with worry.

"He doesn't ever get told no so this reaction seems well timed" Ayme admitted as he offered Liam some coffee, "just give him afew hours of sulking.

• Saga locked this topic