The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Is it just me or is Yukie being super cold to Liam?)

Liam sighed and held Raven, gently rocking him in his arms and trying to calm him down. "Shhh... it's okay, daddy's here..." Liam cooed softly, nuzzling Raven close and kissing his head.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

(No he adores Liam but right now he wants his twin to have someone other then himself to lean on.)

Raven just hiccuped and snuggled his papa.

(Ohhh, okay. I see!)

"Aww, Raven..." Liam continued to gently rock Raven, then looked up st Ayme. "Oh, I finished painting that room... what else needs done?" He asked, holding Raven close. He was surprisingly good with Raven, and he never thought he was the type to be able to take care of kids.

"Well we could fix up the backyard so Raven has a safe place to play outside" Ayme replied with a smile.

Liam smiled. "Okay, that sounds like a nice idea! Maybe we should get a swing set for him?" He suggested.

"We should go to the store and pick one out! We can surprise Yukie with it. Maybe it can be part of our date, too~" Liam suggested. "I know! We can go to the zoo, then go pick out the swing set together! Would you like that, Ray Ray?" He asked, coming up with the nickname suddenly.

Raven nodded as he pointed wanting down so he could play Ayme already getting the supplies out to build a nice fence.

Liam smiled at his family, minus Yukie, of course. He felt more peaceful and happy than he ever had in his life. He went to go help Ayme pick up the tools, then stole a kiss on his cheek as he did so, smirking.

Ayme blushed red from the stolen kiss as he started fixing afew things checking on Raven who was playing with the rabbits having turned into an adorable deer.

"I forget that he can change like that. It's really amazing..." Liam said, smiling at Raven, then Ayme. "If I had known Yukie was having him, I would have done all I could to get out sooner...but..." Liam trailed off, shaking his head and tried to focus on the work.

"Don't worry about it" Ayme replied Raven butting into Liam's back playfully wantingna playmate desperately.

"I know, but.. oh!" Liam jumped a little as Raven bumped him. He turned around and ruffled Raven's head. "Ray... what are you doing?" He asked, kneeling down to his level.

He made a cute squeak sound and bounced off hiding behind Ayme who chuckled. "He's playing not many parents care to let their kids play with demons"

Liam smiled and got up, walking towards Raven. "Okaaay, here I come! I'm going to catch you!" He laughed, then starting chasing Raven.

"Ahh! Where'd you goooo?" Liam asked in a sing-song voice. He looked around the trees and through the bushes. "I'm gonna find yooouu~'

Liam was looking for Raven, hoping Ayme didn't mind that he played for a little bit. "There you are! Boo!" Liam laughed, finally finding the little tyke behind the bush.

He squealed happily and Raven away jumping on the rocks near the quick river as he giggled enjoying the game and keeping away from Liam as he easily moved across the small rocks to the other side of the fast river.

(Wait there's a river in their yard? Lol)

Liam gasped when he saw the boy jumping acrosssthe rocks. "Raven!!" He shouted, then got up the go follow him. He couldn't just let the boy be by himself! Rather bravely, Liam gave a firm nod and carefully tried to cross the river to meet Raven. However he wasn't as quick and slipped on the wet rocks, falling into the river. He could swim, but not very well in fast water. "Ayme...!" He shouted desperately, some of the water going over his head.

(It's out a little ways)

Raven looked at his papa and moved to the rocks trying to grab him out but slipping in himself and instantly sinking as he eventually surfaced and looked for Liam Ayme quickly running and yelling for Liam.

(Ohhh okay!)

Liam was swept under the waves, but resurfaced again and saw Ayme. He reached his hands out and pushed himself closer. "A-Ayme!!" Liam shouted, panicking and flailing his hands.

• Saga locked this topic