The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Then I accept your shitty proposal of marriage~" Ayme teased as he made a cute kissy face to Liam.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"Wh-?! Proposal?!" Liam exclaimed, blushing brightly and falling off the bed. "I-I didn't mean- I mean...!" Liam stammered, obviously flustered.

"Calm down Prince Charming I demand afew dates before marriage" Ayme replied with a smile and slight snicker.

"Prince Charmimg...?" Liam repeated, then furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, if I marry you, what about Yukie?" He asked, standing back up.

"You'll marry him also" Ayme replied smirking as he finished his food and snuggled Liam.

"Huh?!" Liam gasped, but tried to calm down as Ayme snuggled him. He blushed and nodded, then sat down next to Ayme. "O-okay, then..." He agreed. Liam didn't really understand it, but he figured it was probably better this way.

"Er- you mean right now?" Liam asked, totally not prepared for this. He didn't know what a date was to Ayme...

"Maybe tomorrow you can take us all to the zoo" Ayme replied blushing as he looked away quite shy to go on a date alone.

"Oh...?" Liam muttered. "Is it still a date if Yukie and Raven go? That's a family outing, not really a date... I can't get to know you better that way." He said, wondering why Ayme wanted the others to go on their date.

"It's still a date darling I JUST think the two could enjoy being out of the house" ayme replied.

"Like I said the zoo I should perfect~" Ayme replied gettingnout of bed and looking for clothes.

(Pff totally overlooked that XD; )

"Oh, right... hehe." Liam said, chuckling nervously. "Ayme... if we marry, what will your father do? Won't he get mad...?" Liam asked.

"Mmh our father doesn't really involve himself in our lives, he may be pissed but I don't mind making him mad" Ayme replied with a smirk.

(I really like the idea of Liam having two hearts, because then it was like he was made for the twins!)

"Isn't pissed and mad the same thing...?" Liam asked. He really didn't want to make their father mad... he sounded like he was powerful, and that was one thing Liam was not. "Okay, if we're going out, then, there's some things I need you and Yukie to know... like, I'm obviously not a normal human; I actually have two hearts, literally."

"Not exactly... I'm from a place where people are born like that... about ten years ago, Mirai found us and managed to kidnap me. He said I'm the last of my kind now, but I have a feeling they are still out there... and me having two hearts is usually the reason why I faint if I'm too overwhelmed, because my hearts beat faster and pump too much blood..." Liam explained, hoping what he said made sense.

"I see, well that's fascinating" Ayme replied as he kissed Liam's cheek Yukie surprised by the fact but handing Raven over to dad the man dressed in his police uniform for work.

"Ah, Yukie, are you leaving now?" Liam asked, holding onto Raven. There was more he'd like to tell them, but it could wait until later.

"Yeah I'm being put on a case and will be gone for afew weeks" Yukie replied his bags packed for work as he kissed Raven goodbye.

"A-a few weeks?! By yourself...?" Liam asked worriedly. He had just gotten back, but it felt like he hadn't spent any time at all with Yukie. In fact, it almost seemed like Yukie was pushing Liam to be with his twin instead. "Mn..." Liam clearly looked disappointed, even though he was trying really hard not to show it.

"Don't worry we can take care of the house and Raven and when you come back we can celebrate with a nice dinner" Ayme replied as he smiled somewhat proud of his twin.

Liam looked at Yukie and gave him a soft kiss. "Please be careful... I love you." Liam whispered. "We'll be here when you get back." He promised, even though he had a slightly bad feeling about Yukie leaving for so long.

• Saga locked this topic