The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Alright, sounds good. What color are we going to paint the room?" Liam asked, finishing the cooking and putting the food on a plate for everyone.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"Okay!" Liam said, then looked at Yukie. "Are still not allowing Ayme to touch me...?" He asked, turning to Yukie as he served him his breakfast.

"He's still banned from touching you and is banned from sex for a little bit," Yukie replied stickingnto his threat.

"Then, what if you or I need to do it?" Liam asked, mostly trying to tease Yukie, but also a bit curious to the answer.

"Fine then you punish him and make him behave" Yukie replied smirking having given Liam a challenge.

Liam's eyes widened and he blushed. "B-but he didn't do anything wrong, Yukie!" He protested, trying to get Yukie to revoke his punishment.

Liam smiled. "Okay, good. I believe you..." he said, then kissed Yukie and went to go change clothes as well.

Yukie just watched tv with Raven and relaxed enjoying his day off and leaving the housework to Ayme and Liam.

"I moved all of the furniture and covered it with a sheet" Ayme replied pulling out the painting supplies.

Liam nodded and had changed clothes. "Okay, where's the painter's tape?" He asked, ready to start the job. It seemed easy enough... Liam just hoped that Ayme wouldn't try anything funny... 'Or do I hope he would...?' He thought, 'I practically begged Yukie to revoke his punishment... well, he was really good back in the hot tub...' He blushed thinking about it, then reached for the tape as he saw Ayme taking out the supplies.

"Mmh might want to take off your clothes so you don't ruin them " Ayme whispered clear clearly to have fun.

"Huh...?" Liam blurted, snapping out of his thoughts. "Ah, its fine, these can be my painting clothes." Liam said, trying to give areassuring smile.

"So, how come you guys don't hire someone else to do all this? I know you can afford it... but I'm just wondering. Do you enjoy it, Ayme?" Liam asked, still paying attention to his painting.

"I don't like strangers in my house and lately we haven't been able to afford it...dad...put a lock on our money until we get our shit together" Ayme admitted.

• Saga locked this topic