The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Liam sighed and crawled up onto the bed, taking Ayme's chin and kissing him. "If you need more, don't be afraid..." Liam said.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"I don't want to be yelled at for scaring you" Ayme replied with a huff as he kissed back gently.

Liam pouted. "Yukie thought you scared me...?" He asked, then sat down on the bed. He sighed. "Maybe... I was a little scared, but... you have to remember, I was forced to be with Mirai for five years... it kind of took a toll on me, to be honest. I just want to forget it now, though..." Liam said.

Liam glanced at Ayme, raising an eyebrow. "Really?" Liam asked. He then put his shirt back on and stood up. "I'll go talk to Yukie..." He decided. Liam went out to look for Yukie. "Yukie?" He called.

"You can't change my mind he needs to learn to be nice" Yukie replied as he snuggled down on the couch Raven awake and demanding attention.

"Yukie... I don't want him to just do it to you, though... you look exhausted." Liam sat down next to Yukie and took Raven, playing with him. "Besides, I'm fine. I came handle a lot... I'm not a simple human, you know."

"No your not simple your the opposite of simple" Ayme replied offering to take Raven now that he had fully calmed down.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and handed Raven over. "What's the deal with you and Ayme, anyway? Why do you two... choose to do each other?" He asked.

"Well I know Ayme isn't diseased...also we understanding our turn ons and offs." Yukie explained ordering pizza and calling in sick for afew days.

"Also it helps us both relive stress without bringing a lot of strange men into ravens life...it's safer" Ayme added kissing Ravens head as he rocked him.

"Mm... I suppose that makes sense." Liam said. He the gently ran a hand over Raven's head. "I guess that means... you never found anyone else?" He asked.

"Want to help me paint and repair the house tomorrow?" Ayme asked Liam. "It would be nice to have help."

"Of course I'll help. I live here too, I think...?" Liam said, looking at Yukie. "Will you let me stay, Yukie...? Or... do- do you hate me?" He asked, feeling nervous.

"You can stay but you have to cook dinner once in awhile~" Yukie replied with a smirk.

Liam smiled and gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, good... otherwise, I don't know where else I'd go! Thank you!" He exclaimed happily.

"And you have to care for Raven" Ayme added as he picked up some toys and took them back to ravens room.

"That goes without saying, Ayme." Liam said, smiling. "So what sort of repairs are we talking about here?" He asked.

"Roof needs fixed along with the fence and some of the pipes and I want to fix up the basement" Ayme replied having a list

Liam nodded. "Alright, I'll help out where I can!" He said, reaching a hand over to gently ruffle Raven's hair.

Raven giggled and enjoyed the hair ruffling as Ayme carried him off to brush his teeth.

Liam smiled at Raven as Ayme took him. "Raven is so cute... he really took after his mum." He said, glancing at Yukie.

Liam sat closer to Yukie, then gently pushed his hair out of his face. "I really missed you, Yukie..." Liam said quietly, looking into the other's eyes.

• Saga locked this topic