The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah, you’re right, love... you’ll be okay now.” Liam said, gently stroking Yukie’s hair. “I won’t let anything happen to you.” He promised.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam smiled and held he twins close to him, looking up at the stars. He’d never felt so at ease and peaceful than that moment... the crisp night air filling his lungs, the insects singing their nightly lullaby.

After a few more moments passed, Liam moved to stand up. “Mm, should we go inside before we fall asleep out here and catch a cold?” Liam suggested.

Liam gently picked the sleepy Ayme up and carried him into the house as he followed Yukie. “C’mon, I’ve got you.” He said.

“Tomorrow we will go and have fun all day” yukie admitted the demon quite excited for their trip as he settled down in Liam’s bed smelling his scent all over the pillows. “We can be a family again.”

• 2 weeks later...

Liam smiled as he laid down in the bed next to the twins. “Yeah, we can be together again. And you’ll be free again, too. I won’t let anything happen to you.” Liam promised, kissing both their foreheads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic