The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Liam snapped back to reality and nodded, hugging Ayme back. "Y-yeah, I just... I just had a nightmare... that Mirai came back and tried taking you guys away..." He admitted, his face going pale.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

"That won't happen darling I promise" Ayme replied as he just held Liam and gently rubbed his back lovingly.

Liam nodded and curled up closer to Ayme, laying his head on his shoulder. "I still have the nightmares... the first night I stayed here though, I didn't have any..." Liam said, looking over to check Raven. He sighed in relief and nuzzled Ayme's face with his. "I'm sorry I made such a scene... I'm okay..." He muttered.

"It's fine nightmares happen to everyone even me" Ayme replied as he snuggled Liam more watching Raven sleep.

Liam nodded and sighed, leaning close to Ayme. "I wonder how Yukie is doing..." He muttered, also looking down to check on Raven.

"He should be fine love" Ayme whispered kissing Liam's hand as he laid him back down.

"We can go into another room...?" Liam suggested. For some reason, he was wanting now. "I want to feel you again." He whispered.

"Lets go to the hot tub and I'll turn on the baby monitor" Ayme replied with a blush as he gently tucked Raven in and set up the alarms and crawled out heading towards the pool room

Raven huffed and snuggled down more Ayme of course having stripped and waiting in the hot tub.

Liam smiled and blushed, then took off his clothes and got in as well. "Do you like the hot tub, Ayme?" He asked, walking up to Ayme. He put a hand on his chest, rubbing it and then sliding his hand down to rest on Ayme's inner thighs.

"Mmh very much and it feels nice...but I'm sure you feel better" Ayme whispered as he kissed Liam's lips.

Liam blushed brightly after Ayme whispered and kissed him. "Mm..." Liam moved more into the kiss, reaching a hand back to rest on the back of Ayme's head. "Ayme... take me..." Liam whispered seductively.

"Mmh right here and now darling?" Ayme asked as he kissed Liam's cheek his hand snaking down to prep him.

"Yes, please... I-I'm wanting." Liam admitted, blushing. He couldn't believe he'd said that to Ayme...

Liam's face and ears flushed red. He carefully held Ayme's waist in his hands, getting ready and shifting himself onto Ayme. He gave a delicious groan as he gently thrusted his hips forward. "A-Ayme...~" Liam moaned as he moved his hips back and forth.

Liam was doing his best to please Ayme, thrusting hard back and forth until pre-cum started to leak out of him. "A-Aymeee~" Liam groaned, leaning against Ayme to hold himself up. He kissed Ayme's neck over and over, sucking here and there.

Ayme moaned as he slammed his member into Liam over and over as he moaned and held tightly to him cumming deep inside of him.

Liam gave out a small yelp of surprise, but then groaned in pleasure as Ayme came inside of him. "A-Aymeee~ Ahh!" Liam gasped and leaned against him, wrapping his arms around him.

• Saga locked this topic