The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Mmh shall Ayme be a honey man~)

Raven nodded at the question as he ate the food enjoying the taste and snuggled Liam holding onto him lovingly.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

(Yaaaaass lol)

"There we go, hon... good job." Liam said, smiling and gently kissing Raven's little head.

Liam chuckled a bit and held up another spoonful. "C'mon, try to eat some more and then we can take a nap." He suggested, trying to get Raven to eat more.

Liam soon got Raven to eat all of the food and finally picked him up. He then carried him to the rocking arm chair and let Raven lay on his chest while he gently rocked him.

Raven yawned cutely and snuggled down happily sleeping feeling quite safe and happy.

Liam smiled and gently ruffled Raven's hair. "Nap time, little one." He whispered, then held Raven close in his arms as he rocked him, he too feeling quite relaxed.

"C'mon, I know you're tired. I'll be right here..." Liam assured, continuing to rock Raven. Pretty soon, they were both sleeping soundly, Liam not realizing how tired he was.

Yukie came out for some drinks noticing the two as he covered them with a blanket and went back to ayme.

Liam felt the blanket out on him and Raven, then opened his eyes to see Yukie. He quietly called after him. "Yukie...? Please, wait."

"I... I never apologized, for what happened... I'm sorry I made you go through all of... everything." Liam admitted, looking down at Raven, gently brushing back his hair.

"Mm..." Liam frowned, then went back to looking after Raven... he supposed he was the babysitter now. Which, was okay, but... "If you want me to take a turn with Ayme, I will so you can rest, Yukie." He offered, tightening the blanket around Raven.

"Though you where scared of me" Ayme replied as he huffed and sipped his drink watching the two Yukie just exhausted as hell.

Liam carefully got up and wrapped Raven up in the blanket, gently handing him off to Yukie. He then turned to Ayme and stood in front of him. "I'm not afraid of you... whatever you do to me isn't new... I can handle whatever you do to me." He assured. He saw how tired Yukie was... he at least needed a break.

"Please excuse the mess" Ayme mumbled whips and kinky collars all over the floor as he sat on a bed that was hell of a mess.

"Mm... It's fine." Liam muttered. This is what Ayme had been doing with Yukie the last few years? It looked similar... like the aftermath of a night with Mirai... suddenly, Liam got a barrage of flashbacks, which shocked him enough to lean on the wall for support... He tried to shake it off and stood upright. "I'd like for you to please leave Yukie alone for a while..." Liam requested.

"Don't worry...Yukie consents to what I do to him I'm a gentle lover but dominating" Ayme replied as he looked at Liam. "You don't have to do this"

Liam closed his eyes and shook his head. "It's fine. I'd do anything for Yukie... and I like to believe you're gentle to him..." He said, taking his shirt off. "But if you need more, I can do that for you for right now."

"He's normally tiered..." Ayme replied as he watched Liam not wanting to touch him after the scolding Yukie had given him.

• Saga locked this topic