The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam blushed lightly at the kiss and kissed Yukie back. He wrapped an arm around around Yukie's shoulders and pulled him closer. Liam was incredibly happy that Yukie let him back into his life... if he hadn't, Liam might have had to find his own place. "I'm really glad you still want me here..." Liam said, burying his face into Yukie's shoulder.

Liam smiled and held Yukie in his arms while he slept. He kissed his head and snuggled more, falling asleep himself...

Liam eventually woke up and carried Yukie to his bed. He checked on Ayme and Raven and then crawled into bed with Yukie. "Good night, my love." Liam whispered, kissing Yukue's head and then fell asleep.

(I'm thinking of having a guy that Yukie put away try to get revenge on Yukie. Maybe by trying to kidnap Raven, but Liam hides him with Ayme and let's the guy take him instead? What do you think?)

Liam slept soundly through the night, but little did they know, they were being watched...

(No I'm just it's trying trying figure out what where the rp is going and brainstorming also been sleepy sorry :) )

Yukie slept snuggling Liam closely only getting up to check on Raven.

(Okay, if you don't like something, please let me know. I want you to enjoy the RP, too! And if you're tired, get some rest, dear!)

Liam also slept soundly, sleeping through the entire night. When he woke up, he hugged Yukie closely.

(Eh all I've been doing is sleeping ^3^ )

Yukie kissed Liam gently adoring his lover as he wiggled away to check on Ayme.

Liam smiled happily, feeling relaxed and calm in his new home with his lover. He was so relieved to be back where he wanted to be, by Yukie's side.

"Mm... Good morning, love." Liam whispered, kissing Yukie. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, smiling.

Liam smiled and blushed. "Me too~" He hugged Yukie and slowly got up. "Would you like for me to cook something?" He asked, getting dressed.

"Bacon and eggs would be wonderful" Ayme replied handing Raven off to Yukie the child quite giggly and happy.

Liam smiled and nodded, then went into the kitchen to get the food ready. "So Ayme, when do you want to start working on the house?" Liam asked while turning the stove on and getting out the ingredients.

"Well we could start by fixing the bedroom and re painting." Ayme replied as he drank some milk.

• Saga locked this topic