Winter リア充 Challenge 2016!

Saga

Theme #5: "Winter Nature"

5pna5u.jpg

We have a really big pine tree in our yard~ It's really pretty in the day time when you can see all the snow sparkling on its branches!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• robertita

• dhanychan

Theme 6 has been posted with the guides in 'Task Notes' in the first post, for these that soon will be greeting the sunrise or put simply, it's the 19th of December for them.

The 18th of December was skipped, so no one lost anything; the game continues whatsoever. (:

And since I am busy right now (-sighs-), I will be adding the new usernames a bit later if not tomorrow.

Joining Theme 6:Value

My USB. It literally holds almost everything I've been doing with my life for the past 7 years (work projects, pictures, musics, even diaries), surviving through constant changes of notebooks, phones and laptops.

image.jpg

Theme 6:

1548v0y.jpg

Friday was my colleague's last day and he bought us each, a box of chocolate. It was sad since I've been working with him for ~3 years and he's one of my closest friend at work.

Theme #6: "Values"

2ujtgtw.jpg

I will always first and foremost value my family and friends. But after that, I value my violin and music most.

14dmryp.jpg

Theme: Values

I was going to take a picture of my whole room because it is dear for me, but then I thought better and the most precious thing for me is my cat.

IMG_6705.jpg?t=1482025196

Missed the other days ;(( But hey at least i get to participate in the last one. This is my entry for Theme 6~ Its the first dish i made by myself and it tasted really good xD

d7JsCqg.jpg

mzxpR8J.jpg

PS; Its Omurice :Gangnam:

Them 06 'Values'

est7pd.jpg

These are what I treasure the most. The book maybe changed, or even the pen. But they were there when I need the most. I can doodles, scratching, skecthing, writing, take a note. Or well, anything. And these were just a small part of what I have.

The book is actually the first yaoi book I ever have. The writer is my friend

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So I'm not an overly social person in IRL and probably have about one person that I talk to on a constant basis. To make up for that, I rely heavily on books mostly horror related and my laptop, which I'm on almost everyday listen Ming to music or writing. Without any of this, I think my life would be quite lonesome.

#6 my collectables are my babies. I've been collecting since real young (4 or 5 is the earliest i remember collecting). I've put away quite a bit of my collection cus my family doesn't respect my passion for collecting (unfortunately). But I love these, they're nice to look at and are the reason i don't keep my room dark 24/7

Excuse the pictures quality..

15644203_362480504113804_1736389152_n.jpg

Theme 06 - Values , Okay so this is a brooch pin and my mom bought it for me last year I love it a lot it's precious to me just like a good luck charm :cuteonion7:

78b733bd7a.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please upload the image to Imgur, Tinypic or Photobucket, as Google+ pics are not displayed (:

Done!