Winter リア充 Challenge 2016!

Saga

Theme 3 has been posted with the guides in 'Task Notes' in the first post, for these that soon will be greeting the sunrise or put simply, it's the 15th of December for them.

Theme 2 is still on-going, once it should be over - we will announce the end of theme "Beauty".

Also, I haven't added the new entries will do so tomorrow. I was rather busy today, so worry not - you are not "ignored". (:

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• AoiKagamine

• 412Chie

Day 03 Theme 'Cozy'

2qajl37.jpg

Its supposed to be portrait, I take the pic of it in portrait. Idk how it's end up landscape when I upload it to the web. Well, anyway I have several comfort drink, hot lemon water, milk & red bean ice, and this, Honey Citron Tea and yes, it's hot

[TABLE=width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]rfByokb.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Theme:

"Cozy"

Date:

15.12.16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Note:Black, black coffee. To be honest, without it I feel like I haven't started the day, yet. x'D.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Theme Cozy

Dark Coffee with Sātā andāgī (Okinawa Donuts). It's really delicious and easy to do, you have the recipe at the youtube channel "Cooking with dog".

attachment.php?attachmentid=37154&d=1481821275