Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• robertita

• dhanychan

Theme: DIY

16/12/2016

IMG_6687.jpg

I made this box last week to give to my sister with some cookies inside. The material used in this box is craft paper, Japanese fabric and satin ribbon.

Theme 04 - DIY .... was busy all day long just got home and I've made this envelop, the glitter isn't dry yet so it has few wrinkles ...

P.S = I love Red :In love:

410ba226e9.jpg

[TABLE=width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]iwl02SA.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Theme:

"DIY"

Date:

16.12.16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Note: This is 水中花 (suichuuka), water flower. I've seen the tutorial on a Japanese blog once before,and wanted to try it out. Came out pretty. ' v '[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Theme: "DIY" 12-16-16

20161212_113430-1_zpsjshvrcro.jpg

I learned how to make wreaths. I like using the grapevine bases.

Usually you would cover the whole thing, but since I like the kind of rustic look,

I tend to leave some of the grapevines exposed.

16th of December "DIY"

20161216_194744_zpslchgpq3h.jpg

The easiest, cheapest, painless and fastest way to make your own mobile holder. You just need a tape case (yeah I still have them... old school -shrugs-).

Theme 5 has been posted with the guides in 'Task Notes' in the first post, for these that soon will be greeting the sunrise or put simply, it's the 17th of December for them.

Theme 4 is still on-going, once it should be over - we will announce the end of theme "DIY".

Theme 4: DIY

2rgf609.jpg

I made these two boxes for my games and yes... The lavender shelf, I made too, but.. I dislike lavender. ._. I like Purple so... I felt that maybe I could force myself to like it at a point. Ignore the dust, dude. XD I haven't been here in months.

day 4 "DIY"

it's late, but still the 16.12. so here... Since that'S what i truly am i'll carry it on my back and show it to the world :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

well it aint "new" but he is 100% home made X]

i have it it the christmas tree :p

con_phot%204_zpsuuqbqfrq.jpg

i hop i will be able to continue to post but my phone is broken i Think :/

Guest Eornostlice

Day 4:

My day has been hectic so I had absolutely no time to go into crafting today ;-; so I will just share a very old project that is still sorta 'work in progress'. It's a decorative piece:

img_20161217_002652_by_cempestre-darxswg.jpg

It's a whell and it was something I've made with my brother for grandma but abandoned halfways ^^"""" I hope it still counts tho Q_Q

DAY 4: DIY

I'm not really a crafty person hahaha I do build gunplas but I'm not sure if that counts so I just made a plain old paper airplane :D

YjNfymL.jpg

DAY 5: Winter Nature

Well, you see, we don't have winter here. I never experienced winter. I've always wanted to see my own breath... I won't say I'm from a warm country since we do have rainy days... and December is especially cold and rainy.

2xweJk9.jpg