• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• AoiKagamine

• 412Chie

Theme 8: "Colors"

all the colors shown are my favorites. i love green the most it has a calming, relaxing effect on me and it is the only color i like in every hue. pink is for me a fun color that resembles happiness and sweetness. i just love wearing this purplish color, feels mysterious and luxurios (espacially if you wear it as lipstick ;D) and black is simply elegant. you can match every color with each other if you add black , it's a important color in my wardrobe.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

#DAY7lantern

I looked for something that would count as a lantern but there's no such thing here. I couldn't even buy a candle and whenever I asked for it in stores people asked me what to use it for. Electricity never goes out here so people don't buy candles... (in exchange for really expensive electricity bills). Instead I worked my way around and burned cotton pads with alcohol.

uhL9umW.jpg

#DAY8colors

I used to like the color blue... but lately... I'm into pink :3 Don't ask why. :D

hWpRiUV.jpg

Theme 08 'Colors'

vmymn9.jpg

I'm not really into a particular colors, but these are my favorite thing in a nice colors. But lately, I've been infatuated with Maroon. And the dress, has 4 nice different colors in it, one of which is maroon

Theme 07: Lanterns

Well got to said thx to a chinese friend of mine for lighting this up XD

attachment.php?attachmentid=37173&d=1482319631

Theme 08: Colour.

Was doing an experiment few months back and managed this. Well it was supposed to be lighter pink but heh.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37174&d=1482319909

Theme 8

Some people said it's PEARL AQUA GREEN. Some people said it's PEARLSCENT SKY BLUE. even the idol itself sometimes claim it's MINT. I dont even know what's it called anymore so i called it "SHINee COLOR" lol. i know if some of you bother to look at all picture you must had enough of me and my SHINee. But hey. I'm a SHINee World and i'm proud of it. So, yeah.. here's my fav color~

SHINee Color

5LRHbMA.jpg