Winter リア充 Challenge 2016!

Saga

Day 09, Theme: Colors

Mine is of pink and brown. Not really the combination though I wouldn't say no to that because they make a pretty good partnership. ;)

RtimUgC.jpg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• AoiKagamine

• 412Chie

[TABLE=width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]nL8aNCm.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Theme:

"Colors"

Date:

21.12.16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Note: There is a reason why my cat is white, x'D. I love that color, it's so pure, clean and somewhat ...sentimental? I don't know, it's probably just me.[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

P.S. The new theme was added. Also,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
your post on the seventh theme displays no image. Please, post once again the image so I can add you.

Guest Eornostlice

Day 8:

img_20161222_001516_by_cempestre-dasi7qo.jpg

I absolutely love pastels ^^ especially pink, yellow and blue

PS. lel i lost my blue clip of what you call that thingy D':

Theme 8:

149uj2v.jpg

This is an old picture. I just love the saturation of the colors. My favorite colors are blue, red and purple.

Theme 9:

21dj592.jpg

I love this and it makes me feel festive in this cold dreadful winter. X'D

Theme 9; Proud

So this may not seem like much but I really do suck at arts and crafts stuff so this was my first attempt at making something to sorta decorate my wardrobe xD i think it turned out pretty well! :D

pPsCzW2.jpg

since i tell my "little man" every day how proud i am of him i should post a picture of him yoyo5

I'm currently Christmas shopping with a friend and decided to use the colors from the toys we're totally not messing with lol

Theme 09: Proud

THIS! I was looking out the windows looking up the sky... god knows how many shots I'd took just so this beautiful scene could be captured.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37176&d=1482392756

Theme 09 - Proud , okay well my room's wall was quiet dirty after I took off the posters XD so I decided to do a wall painting, to be honest it turned out to be my 2nd masterpiece; I was reluctant to actually share this photo since I really am quiet attached to it but well I hope it leaves some impression on yuh guys ^__^

b929494359.jpg

[table=width: 300]

[tr]

[td]theme: proud [/td]

[td]bb2b7948ac.png[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td][/td]

[td]i just finished assembling this titanic model kit yesterday..[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

#DAY9proud

10502234_599967706795686_7973436700865547486_n.jpg?oh=ec5e17eb5d895f9418da46be9279cf7c&oe=58F09B52

I took this picture quite sometime ago, since I have already built the gunpla and it's displayed at home. I am really proud of it since it's my first time assembling a gunpla. This is the closest picture I can post for being proud because I have no way of taking picture of the gunpla at home ):