• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• robertita

• dhanychan

Theme 5 - Winter Nature 12-17-16

14030076797_b0aed50c53_z_zpsflcdi4qo.jpg

This was actually a bit tough. Here where I live, the way Winter looks, isn't much different from the rest of Spring, summer, or fall. The biggest difference is the sycamore trees lose their leaves, which is lovely, but not as exciting. But the Local Mountains do get snow, which is where I go to see the winter that I tend to enjoy the most.

This is at the mountain that I enjoy going to a lot. Especially after a snow storm.

It's quiet, and being in that forest is amazing, especially when you get to the meadow.

Theme 05 - Winter nature , ... Well I live in a neutral country (season wise) here in my city there's no snow fall but fog so I'm posting the picture I took this morning before going for my exam -_- xD

500d422ff6.jpg

Day 05, Theme: Winter Nature

I reside in a tropical country so there is no winter here. Though during Christmas season, it gets rainy, cloudy and cold enough for us to treat it as winter. :)

8gPbgWK.jpg

[TABLE=width: 300, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]UxUwZQi.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Theme:

"Winter Nature"

Date:

17.12.16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Note: Well, not exactly a today's image. I took it like..2-3 weeks ago?

I was taking a walk with my brother in the morning when I saw that all fallen leaves had frost. The fun thing was, if the sun hit them - they looked just like crystal leaves. It was so beautiful and I couldn't help myself but pick one and snap a picture of it. Although my brother told me I am a weirdo for going into the bushes just to pick the right leaf. - v -[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

P.S. Please, make sure you also check the spoilers for your names if enlisted correctly. I am not excusing myself in case I make a mistake with something but I'd like you to 'double check' for me.

day 5: "Winter Nature"

that's a part of the dull, melancholic looking winter woods next to my house. without snow :-(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.