• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• crystald

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• dhanychan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Just getting off of work and since my phone won't let me upload my picture, I'm just sending the link to my Google+ hope this still counts.

Day 2 beauty

L8nVCmF.jpg

I find beauty in studying. Learning something new and interesting... finding about facts you didn't know existed.. I think it's beautiful. So I wrote (tried, but miserably failed) the calligraphy on the back of my lecture notes in earth science and took a picture of it with my notes :D

Day 02, Theme: Beauty

I find beauty most in nature. Natural beauty is just mesmerizing and amazing in every way. They can be very simple but unforgettable. I plucked a few flowers from our garden (sorry dear flowers) and made them the representative of how I interpret beauty.

sftdDjM.jpg

Theme : 2 - Beauty

For me beauty is an unexplainable word It has many forms, yet I've tried to explain it in the picture as Passion and Elegance

P.S = This my first time writing with a paint brush so excuse those rough stokes xD

129eb6bb06.jpg

[table=width: 300]

[tr]

[td]theme 2: [/td]

[td]1452653df1.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td][/td]

[td]

it's a shot of the night view from our terrace though the pic is awful. sorry.

i'm most calm in the dark, everything's prettier.. though that may only be a reflection of my state of mind.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]