The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

"I guess Kitty didn't tell your dad that she already told you about the ball but I guess nothing is wrong with a reminder." Eiichi tilts his head and then smiles a little, "well that is great. Maybe that was the other reason he wanted to call. To let you know you passed your exams." Eiichi looks at Aki and rubs his chin, "well there is only a few colleges in this area that we can go too. I am sure Kitty doesn't want you too go too far," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki gazed on Eiichi "Oh my, do you think Kitty will visit us there too?" He shook his head as no "It will be nightmare. She may come anytime and may catch us in the middle of it". He laughed hardly and whispered into Eiichi's ear "Father wanted me to go to college not only to study but for Kitty to stay away from me. He thinks I spoil her too much...plus she's more here than to Palace. She will start the school as well soon. She knows to read and write but has many more things to study".

Eiichi shakes his head, "only students and teachers are really allowed on the campus. And I don't think they will let Kitty on the campus since she is obviously too young to be a student." Eiichi tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, "well.. your her brother so there is nothing wrong with spoiling a sibling," he pokes Aki's nose. "Well still it will take Kitty a while to be able to go to college," he laughs a little.

"Kitty will have private teachers as I had. She likes to read and write notes for my maids. Guess who teach her to write since she was 3 years old?" Aki asked laughing "I did" he replied before kissing Eiichi's neck "Let's get dressed before the tailor is here. Father said to order more suits for you since you are my main servant. You can't dress in your uniform everytime you are in public...nor in the uniform Kitty choose for you. We can use that one in my bedroom".

"Oh hm I suppose that is how it starts out, getting taught privacy when your royalty," Eiichi rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and laughs a little, "oh wow, and yet you couldn't keep your room clean," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes a little and nods his head slowly, "alright," he smiles. He blinks while blushing, laughing softly, "both you and Kitty are so very naughty," he rubs the back of his head.

"My room was always a mess...I had to write letters, to play with Kitty, to take care of my horses. Plus the maids were scared to approach my room sometimes. They told Kitty my room smells like a stable. She answered them that it's probably because I sleep with Thunder in my room. They were shocked hearing that. But it was only a joke Kitty made". He slapped Eiichi's butt "They say now that my room is always clean because of you. Plus that my mood changed. I'm not as difficult as before. And I'm not naughty, I only like to tease the person I love".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "oh ... well I suppose that does make sense. Seems like you were pretty busy hm?" He blinks as he tilts his head, "Kitty actually came up with that... wow. Do you even think a horse would be able to come inside this building in the first place," he rubs his chin. Eiichi jumps and blushes with a pout. He smiles a little, "ah... so was that your way of saying you wanted to hire a male servant who you... fell in love with afterwards," he says softly. Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, "well... I am glad me coming to work here changed your personality," he rubs his neck. He blushes a little, "well... you surely do tease me," he laughs softly.

"I didn't change my personality. You simply made me study more and to want to go to college. And I will miss Thunder...but we can come here every weekend if we want. I need to ride and to make sure the maids are looking after my house" Aki explained as he finished his bath "I have no clue what to wear now...should we dress casual?"

Eiichi laughs a little, "a-ah right, well in a way, you have changed from when I first met you," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah we should visit on the weekends since there will be days off on the week ends." Eiichi finishes up washing himself and gets out of the tub, nodding his head, "yeah we can dress casual for the rest of the day," he smiles.

Aki looked into his wardrobe and giggled "I have few casual clothes, mostly riding suits and formal suits...I wear them all once or twice" He grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and quickly get dressed. "Let's wait for the tailor in the living room. We can play some computer games there while we are waiting".

Eiichi laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I guess we should do some clothes shopping before the first day on the campus. We don't want to draw in any unwanted attention." Eiichi starts getting dressed as well and nods his head, "alright," he smiles a little and walks into the living room.

"We will need lots of clothes and stuffs for college. I have more casual clothes on my secret house. We should go a night there after the ball is over. We can have peace there..." Aki said as they headed to living room. He entered inside and sniffed the air "It smells like Kitty". He jumped on the sofa from behind and lift up the little devil. "What are you doing here?" Kitty yelled "Put me down. I came to help you choose your suits. I'm wearing a purple dress tomorrow so you will have to match with me. For Eiichi I want a white suit with purple gloves". Aki rolled his eyes "I thought we can choose our suits ourselves but the little devil is back to annoy us". Kitty jumped from Aki's hands and ran to Eiichi "You can choose the colour you want Eiichi but Aki needs to match me. I want that all ladies to know he's mine on ball". Aki nodded "Like that they won't dare to come close to me". Kitty nodded "And that's what you want...they to stay away from you".

"Well I have clothes, I just need to go to my parents house to get it," Eiichi laughs a little. He looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah that sounds good to me," he smiles a little. He follows Aki to the living room and tilts his head. He laughs a little as Aki picks up Kitty, "what does Kitty even smell like? Candy?" Eiichi laughs a little. He looks at Aki and laughs a little, "well that's okay, I figured there will probably be some kind of dress code." Eiichi looks at Kitty and rubs her head, laughing a little, "well... I am okay with wearing a white suit and purple gloves," he smiles a little. He looks at Arata and then Kitty, smiling, "I appreciate the help Kitty," he slightly whispers.

Kitty made herself comfortable into Aki's lap "Why do you think I smell like candy Eiichi?" Kitty asked trying to sniff Eiichi "You smell like the bubble bath cream Aki uses. Did you have a bath with him?" Aki giggled "I gave some to Eiichi as well Kitty. He has a bottle in his bath. You can find it there". Kitty nodded "I don't know your tastes Eiichi, I can buy for you what you like". Aki petted her hair "Do you plan to take care of Eiichi as well?". She nodded "Because he's my friend and he likes to play with me".

Eiichi tilts his head and laughs a little, "because... you like to eat candy?" He blinks as Kitty sniffs him and laughs a little, "well uh," he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head. He looks over at Aki and was glad Aki could talk for him since he was pretty flustered to answer. Eiichi looks at Kitty and smiles a little, "aw I appreciate it Kitty," he rubs her head.

Aki took a candy from his pocket and gave it to Kitty "When will the tailor arrive? He's kinda late". Kitty nodded "If he's late, blame your sisters. It's hard for them to decide what to wear tomorrow". Aki laughed "Then what should we do while waiting?" Kitty jumped from his lap "Let's walk into the garden. I want to see the butterflies". Aki smiled and stood up "And where is your nanny?" She's in the kitchen. I asked her to prepare some juice for us. She didn't complain about it since Eiichi is busy".

Kiyo laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I guess your sisters are keeping the tailor nice and busy. They like everything just right unlike Kitty," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi smiles as he gets up from the floor and tilts his head, "I could have done it no problem but I guess I shouldn't be the only one doing the work," he laughs a little.

As Kitty ran outside Aki sighed "I think she knew the tailor will be late so she came to keep us busy". The nanny entered with the juices and bow. "Sir, Kitty asked me to bring these". Aki nodded "Let's go to garden, she's there chasing the butterflies". The tailor arrived just then "I'm sorry I'm late Sir, your sisters drove me crazy. You should chose the models first from the magazine". Aki smiled "Let's go in the garden. I want a white and a purple one. My servant here needs more but a white one for tomorrow. You may deliver the rest in a week or two". The tailor nodded and follow them into the garden holding lots of magazines.

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "ah, well that all makes sense now since she seem to know why the tailor was running late." He looks at the tailor finally came, rubbing his chin, wondering what he should pick from for the ball as he follows Aki to the garden.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki looked into the magazines and sighed "There isn't anything I like. Are you sure you don't have anything else?" The tailor took from his map some sketches. Aki nodded and look on them "I want this two. And I think this one is perfect for Eiichi. I want a simple one for him, classic and modern in the same time". Kitty came and look on the sketches "I like them. You know your suits are always the best. No idea why you brought the magazines". She choose another one and gave it to Eiichi "What do you think? I like this one for you. You need a black suit as well".

Eiichi watches Aki and rubs the back of his head as he looks through the magazines as well. He looks at Aki and tilts his head, laughing a little and nods his head, "yeah... I agree," he decided to go with what Aki wanted since he knew he couldn't decide what he wanted to wear. He looks at what Kitty wanted him to wear and laughs a little, "well... I can't really decide. They are both really good," he smiles as he looks at both suits.

"You can have both then Eiichi" Kitty said and the tailor smiled. "I already know the measures for the Prince but I need yours as well Mr Eiichi. Please follow me" Kitty giggled "I will wait you here then, I don't want to see men naked. I saw once Aki and I didn't like how a man look naked". Aki laughed "Don't tell me when I was drunk you spy me little devil". Kitty nodded "That's because when I jumped above you I fell on something hard. I had to check what were you hiding under blanket". Aki rolled his eyes "Damn Kitty, you sure are curious". The tailor blushed "I don't measure naked men Kitty". Aki let Kitty with the nanny as he followed the tailor and Eiichi back inside the house".

"Hm that's true. The colors can always be combined into each other," Eiichi smiles a little. He looks at the tailor and nods his head, "alright," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Kitty and blinks a little, laughing a little, "a-ah well your too young to see men naked anyway." He tilts his head as he looks at Aki and then Kitty, laughing a little with a sigh, "well.. that sounds like it was a... fun experience," he says slightly sarcastic. Eiichi follows the tailor to where he was getting his measurements.

Speaking of which, it irritates me that the mods are simply closing threads as they please without even SAYING anything. even if its just one or two sentences explaining why the threads are closed would be fine. But we just get nothing but speculation.

Aki lifts Kitty above his head and smiled "Why did you say such things when the tailor is here?" Kitty giggled "Because I'm sure you don't like him to touch Eiichi". Aki rolled his eyes "Oh my Kitty, you sure are naughty for a 5 years old girl". Kitty played with his hair "Why didn't you go inside to be sure the tailor is doing his job?" Aki nodded and let her on a bench "Don't move from here". He rushes into the house and gazed on the tailor "Can you do a new suit for Kitty as well? A white one, exactly like the one for Eiichi. She will love it". The tailor nodded "You always do lots of surprises to her Sir. Your other sisters are jealous of Kitty". Aki sighed "They are too feminine not like Kitty. She's a tomboy". The tailor finished to measure Eiichi "I think she's feminine as well Sir. It depends on her mood. Plus she never appears in pants in front of the king". Aki smiled knowing the tailor was right.