Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Tate watched as Hiro took his human form as well and sat at the edge of the river. "Stomachache? What did you eat that made your stomach upset?" Instantly Tate started roaming the edges of the river for the specific berries need to quell an ache. The river was slightly chilly against the cold of his naked skin, but he liked the feeling. He continued to search until he found what he was looking for. He grabbed some berries and started squishing them in his hand. Before long he had a juice for Hiro to drink. "Here, drink this." He held his hand up to Hiro's mouth.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro nodded

"I believe it was one of the fish from this river that did it so becareful." Hiro smiled caringly. Hiro watched as the other moved around looking for the berries Hiro tried not to oogle him to much although his muscles where impressive.

When the other came back he drank out of the others hand as he was told to.

"Although it isn't uncommon for a fish to be rotten, it's still rather rare." He watched as the other drank all that he could of the berry juice. When he was done Tate leaned over and washed his hands of the excess juice. He remained in the water however, looking down at the passing fish. The only other time he had witnessed a bad fish was when men decided to dump their trash in their trash in the water. Tate taught them a good hard lesson of staying away from it.

Hiro nodded at Tate's statement.

"Although I did eat the fish whole since it was a small fish that might have been what caused the stomach ache as well." Hiro blushed softly, he never liked admitting that he was the one who could have messed things up although his guilt usually got to him. Hiro noticed a plastic set of rings used to hold bottles together floating downstream and picked it up out of the water.

"This is possible one of the things that humans do that I can't stand, I once saw a swan with one of these stuck around it's neck...for a creature of elegance it wasn't at it's finest moment."

Tate let out a small laugh at Hiro's words. "Well, next time you know not to eat a fish whole. Whether its small or not." Then suddenly he caught Hiro's gaze watching something float towards him. The other picked it up and held it out. Tate's anger boiled inside. "Filthy full blood humans. They know nothing of the importance of the wild." Suddenly, in order to cool his anger, Tate dropped himself back into the water and slowly stood back up. He shook himself of the water on his head with a smile. He loved bathing any chance he got.

Hiro huffed softly.

"I guess your right." Hiro couldn't help but laugh a bit, Hiro sliced open the rings with his nail and placed the garbage in a leather pouch at his side.

"Indeed their to caught up in their own lives and technology." Hiro got splashed as Tate flopped back into the water, Hiro paused for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"you got me all wet!" Hiro cupped some water in his hands and splashed the other.

Tate laughed at Hiro's sudden wail of getting wet. And he twitched as he was splashed with the cool of the water. He splashed back, getting Hiro even further wet. "Oh come on! A little water has never hurt anyone." He splashed again before dunking back into the water and swimming away. Not too far where he would be swept by a hidden current.

Hiro watched as the other swim he called out to the other.

"Hey don't swim away!" He pouted tempted to get jn and swim but unable to with his injured leg.

Tate laughed at Hiro's pouting call. He turned back and knelt in the shallows of the river, his lower half still being hidden under water. "Did you want to come in Hiro? The water will probably help the injury a little." He smiled at Hiro for a moment before adding. "And I'll fix your bandage after if ends up getting affected from the water." He held out his hand, beckoning Hiro towards him.

Hiro nodded and reached for the others hand.

"B-But you gotta stay over in the shallow side, I don't want us both getting sweep down stream." Hiro took the others hand and slowly got in the water clinging to the other nervously.

"Don't let go." He whined softly.

Tate stood up on his feet but didn't raise himself out of the water. He helped Hiro into the water, fully clothed. Tate laughed at how nervous Hiro had been walking into the water. "Don't worry, I swim in this water all the time." Hiro finally stepped further into the water where Tate was and clung to him. Slowly Tate stepped further out like he had been previously. He held Hiro close to him and chuckled. "I wont let you go."

"Pfft me worried?" Hiro lied he was worried about drownding if he had issues with his injury in the water

Hiro huffed softly.

"You better not." Hiro watched as they were brought further out .

"Not much further then this, I won't be able to stand on the ground out there."

Tate couldn't stop himself from grinning. Hiro acted like a child who had never taken a swim before. Then he remembered the bell wrapped around his neck. Perhaps he was never able to, Tate thought to himself. He stepped out a little more, the water was now level with his lower chest. "Hiro, I won't let you go. So just relax. Let the water flow around you." Tate always loved water. Swimming, bathing, rain, any chance he got he would run through the water as if he were a part of it.

Hiro huffed softly.

"You keep forgetting that I'm shorter then you." The water was just bellow Hiro's collarbones.

"When I'm all healed we can go swimming where ever you want." Hiro leaned against the others chest.

" you really like swimming don't you?" Hiro laughed softly.

Tate stayed where he was, although he stood perfectly against the river. Had he let Hiro go, he would instantly have a struggle to gain his Balance. He laughed at the others pout to the water and Tate only held him tighter. Tate slightly lowered his head, taking in the smell of Hiro as he stood in the water if the river. Tate looked down at Hiro with a smile. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm really wolf. If I'm some water mammal in the form of a wolf. Although according to my mother, I was born near the water, further downstream then here." Tate motioned with his head down river as he spoke this. A slight memory playing in the back of his mind.

Hiro laughed softly.

" I couldn't imagine you as anything else but often most wolves like to swim, I use to like it alot when I was younger." Hiro smiled softly.

"I was born in the country, as I said before my mother is human."

Tate smiled down at Hiro from where he stood. A small clump of driftwood cam their way and he pushed it behind him. He held Hiro right against him, his warmth warming him against the cool of the river. He laughed at Hiro's spcomment. Then he quietly listened to him. "It must have been quiet, growing up in the country. It's quiet out here, but only a days walk away and you see city. It gets annoying after a while."

Hiro laughed softly as.

"I didn't live there to long before begini g to live in the woods." Hiro nuzzled the others neck enjoying the others warmth.

"Use to have to do all sorts of weird jobs in the summer to pay vent since I didn't handle the last few heat waves well."

Tate felt Hiro nuzzle into his neck and slightly lowered his head closer to the other. He held Hiro tight against him, even though he was still completely naked with nothing between them but Hiro's own clothes. He let out a gentle laugh at Hiro's comment. "You can't handle heat at all? Well, you dont have to worry about that here. It gets hot, but the den is cool and then there the river to cool off"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hiro nodded.

" but once the snow falls just try to stop me from going out !" Hiro laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around the others neck licking the others cheek.

" Don't worry I'll swim with you in the summer!"

Tate laughed at Hiro's statement. Of course he would love the winter and the snow. What wolf wouldn't? He chuckled when Hiro licked his cheek, returning the same jesture. He licked his cheek, but then quickly his ear and soon kissed his temple. But he stopped when he heard Hiro exclaim how he would swim with him in the summer. Tate raised a brow at this. A devilish grin rose on his face. "Speaking of swimming." In an instant Tate dropped them into the river, still holding on to Hiro as they both submerged from the water, this time only their heads poking out of the water. Tate laughed as he held Hiro to him.

Hiro gasped as he was suddenly pulled under water, he clung to the other male tightly untill they surfaced.

"A little warning next time would be nice." Hiro laughed nervously.

" I'll find a way to get you back on that little joke you pulled." Hiro giggled.

Yaye laughed at Hiro's puzzlement. "Oh come now, there was no harm done just now" he nuzzled Hiro's cheek before licking it and then nipping on his ear. He licked his ear once after, then kissed his temple. Even in the water, where their scents just washed away, Tate felt that he had to mask his scent into Hiro's.

Hiro huffed softly blushing as he covered his ear when the other had left it alone.

"E-enough with the ears." Hiro muttered through embassment.

"I-I need to get out of the water." Hiro stuttered hiding his face in the others neck, he didn't want the other to know but by the faint scent refilling the air it was obvious, he was aroused it was a mixture of things that had set him off , being so close to Tate only to have him nipping and licking his ears the fact he was helpless against it and couldn't let go of fear of drowning aroused Hiro more then it should have.

Tate laughed at Hiro's embarrassment, however, his laugh was cut short. He caught the very faint smell coming off the skin of the other. His nostrils flared and his eyes grew wide. His muscles tensed under the pressure of the smell. Tate groaned and held on to Hiro as he slowly got them closer to the river bank. He laid Hiro down on the ground, water still rising and setting around them. Tate hovered over Hiro briefly, eyes staring down at him for a moment, before he turned back into the river.