Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

When Hiro told him where the poacher was, Tate was able to pick up on his scent. He looked in the direction, and sluggishly, but silently, he saw the man through the trees. Tate flicked his ears at Hal and Kou, ordering them to back a little further away from the opening. The hesitated, but did so. "Hiro, go with them. Get back." He didnt want to rip his gaze away from the man. But he stepped closer to Hiro, touching body to body, to reassure the other.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro letted out a soft whimper and did as the other told him to do despite his worry for the others life.

The man in the bushes could be seen moving a but every now and again almost as if he were waiting .

Tate felt Hiro leave his side, standing back with the rest of the pack. Tate stepped a little closer to the mouth of the den but didnt move forward. He wasnt stupid enough to venture away from the den and get himself trapped. He waited for the man, watching him as he hid in the bushes. He kept his posture, making him feel larger then he was.

Hiro whimpered hiding his face under his paws as he saw the man come closer .

The man stated at Tate from a distance debating on whether he'd be able to take Tate on and get out alive.

Tate noticed the man step closer, almost stepping out of the bushes. Tate lowered his head and started growling aggressively. A growl he'd never made before now. There was no way he'd let a man near his family.

Hiro at this point was having pretty much an existential crisis, worrying about things that were far ahead of him

The amn at this point decided to go for easier prey and left the wolfves and went to go find some rabbits.

Although his growl lightened, his hackles stayed raised and he continued watching the man. His ears stayed pricked forward, and his nose kept sniffing the air. It wasnt until he found the man hunting other prey did he slowly calm down.

Hiro went closer to Tats after he was able to feel that the other swasnt nearly as tense as before.

"What will we go if he comes back Tate?" Hiro asked softly worry in his voice ad he nuzzled the others neck.

Tate felt Hiro nuzzle him, his warmth and scent calming him down even further. He lowered his ears slightly at the thought of him coming back. Then he turned to face the entire pack. "Listen...the man can come back. Im hoping he doesnt. No one goes out alone, and one warrior stays here at all times." He looked back Hiro, his leg had still yet to heal. "For now ill be the one to stay. Hal, Kou and Rein will go on hunts. Prey that you know you can take down is what youll hunt for. Nothing else."

Hiro looked at Tate.

"I've had experiences on the past with that man, he's a very bad man he takes much more then he'd ever need as one being and goes and makes money, he's much too greedy

" Hiro scratched at his neck relieving an itch.

"That sounds nice and solid."

"If i have to ill change forms and deal with him that way. For now, we will just remain cautious." He stared off at each of his members. He wanted to make sure they each new their job. "If you come across him while hunting, then forget the prey. Run back here and ill deal with him."

Hiro calmed down slightly .

"When night falls I'll switch with you." Hiro whispered.

"You need your sleep and if he does come I'll wake you up." Hiro nuzzled Tate gently wanting the others comfort.

Tate felt the nuzzle of the other against him once more and he nuzzled back. Tate smiled back at the other, but he made sure Hiro knew he didn't have to take over anything. Don't worry, I told you before, its my responsibility to take care of the pack. That includes you too and making sure you don't force yourself to help out. Tate knew he was being fairly stubborn. But he felt it the need of the alpha to do these things and not normal pack members.

Hiro huffed softly.

"I'll be fine doing it." He pouted, giving Tate a playful tackle.

"See I'm fit to do it!" Hiro laughed.

"Your treating me like a flower." Hiro licked the others muzzle.

" I'm tougher then I look."

Tate chuckled at Hiro's huff just before the other tackled him playfully to the ground. He let him do so and stayed lying still as he kept his weight on top of him. When Hiro had licked Tate's muzzle, Tate had returned the same gesture, just licking his chin instead. Your not the only one I treat like that. And I'm not saying you aren't strong enough to do it. It's myself and how I look at my rank that makes me think the way I do. Tate rested his head against the ground.

Hiro laughed softly .

"Fine, but I will be staying up with you then....or at least untill I pass out." Hiro got off of Tate and cuddled him softly .

"Your so warm." Hiro yawned softly before shaking off the sleepiness.

Tate chuckled. Alright, I'll at least allow that. But sleep when you need it. He felt Hiro's weight suddenly release before feeling his warmth against his back. Tate fell silent as they lay together. Your just as warm, you know.

Hiro laughed softly.

" Your fur is thicker its probably just making you seem warmer." Hiro began licking his wounds that were mostly healed.

Tate perked his ears at Hiro's voice as he laughed. I suppose so. But your still warm. Tate felt a warm wet as Hiro began licking at his wounds which were almost completely healed. He rested himself against the cool of the den and relaxed against the other's warmth. It was a very calming combination.

Hiro whined.

"But I'm cold." Hiro laughed.

"Everything seems to be healing well, I'm glad." Hiro snuck under the others arm seeking more warmth.

"So cold..." Hiro sneezed softly.

Tate laughed at Hiro's comment. How could you be so cold? You are a wolf, right? Tate lifted his head slightly when he felt Hiro trying to sink into his heat. Tate let him, and when he settled against him, Tate moved around so that he covered a little more of Hiro's body.

" I'm half but I was raised as one, also I don't have alot if muscle or fat to keep me warm." Hiro yawned softly as the others warmth consumed him.

"I always get tired when I'm warm ."

Tate chuckled at Hiro's yawn and licked his head. Well, winter will certainly be harsh on you in this den. Then he lowered his head and rested it right by Hiro's own. They lay together as the other pack members rested a little further away in the back of the den. The sun was starting to set, but it was still bright enough for the forest to be awake.

Hiro saddened slightly.

" I might have to leave the den for the winter if it gets to bad, nearly got frostbite last year./my fur was falling out it was horrible. " Hiro scratched at his own neck.

Frostbite? Where were you that you got frostbite? He looked at Hiro for a moment before lying his head back where it rested against Hiro's. I don't think I would want you to leave though. No one here would want you to leave for an entire winter. It was true. Although he had just became part of the pack, everyone had already opened to him.