Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Leon growled when the other scratched his ear causing it to bleed.

"Back off Hiro is mine!" Leon barked head butting the other in the side.

Hiro looked over at Pei.

" He's to violent to live....even if he gets away limping I'm scared hell move on from me and hurt someone else...I don't want Tate to get hurt..." Hiro paused before whispering.

"Can Tate swim? I've got an idea."

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro heard the threat of the other just before he was headbutted in the side. The wind got knocked out of him for a moment before he shook it off. He growled back at the wolf and tried snapping at his feet, getting him off balance. Hiro goes where he wants! Sure they had merely no more then moments ago, but Tate wasn't about ready to just hand Hiro over to the other. He was starting to get used to Hiro's presence.

Pei watched the fight from beside Hiro in fear that her son would end up hurt. She knew he was a strong fighter, but a mother could always worry. I'm afraid if this fight doesn't end one of them will end up dead. SHe fell silent as she continued to watch the fight, not once moving her eyes from it. But when Hiro asked her about Tate knowing how to swim she nodded her head. Yes, he was better then all his siblings and his father. Her confused look was evident on her features.

Leon laughed darkly.

"You aren't a true alpha an alpha takes what is his and makes sure it remains his." He growled biting Tate's neck .

A smile grew across Hiro's face at Pei's confusion before he whispered.

"Leon can't swim to save his life, how deep is that river nearby?" Hiro seemed full of hope.

Your just to greedy of an Alpha! Tate was about to attack the other himself, but he was too fast. Tate had felt teeth once more around his neck. His grip much tighter and deeper then his last time. Tate barked out at the pain. He could hear the pack members calling out to him, worried that he'd been seriously hurt. This time Tate was unable to get out of his grip, and the other held on to him with all his strength.

Pei noticed the smile grow on Hiro's face, she truly was curious as to what he was thinking. But as soon as Hiro told her the other couldn't swim, she too started to sport a smile. Oh what a wonderful idea. She looked back as Tate braked out. They had to do something fast. The river is definitely deep. Even better, eventually it opens into a waterfall.

Leon shook Tate in his mouth causing him to fly out of the circle unlike Hiro who didn't have any weight Tate had muscle and didn't land to far from the circle.

Hiro called Tate over after making sure that the pack wasnt letting Leon out .

"I just remembered Leon can't swim I need you to lead him to the river, I would have my self but with my leg ID sink like a rock."

Tate was violently shaken like Hiro had been before, even tossed up into the air. But where Hiro had gone flying and slammed into the tree where he lay now, Tate landed on his paws just outside the circle. WHen he shook himself off and was about to re-enter the circle he heard Hiro calling out to him. He looked at the other laying next to Pei and back at the circle. He was next to Hal who was also trying to get his attention. Tate growled out. Don't let him leave, got it? Hal nodded before passing on the orders to the others.

Tate ran down to the other two and lowered his head next to Hiro. He wasn't in serious danger, but he was definitely hurting. As soon as he got there Hiro spoke up. When Hiro mentioned the river he perked up. Is that really going to work? Id he really going to follow me? Tate was worried that the wolf would just ignore him and go after Hiro. With Hiro as lihght as he was, and in no position to run away, it wouldn't be hard for him to do.

Leon growled slightly and sat down waiting for the others return.

Hiro nodded .

"I'll go roll around in dirt and hide some where so get him ready to chase you know anger him or something, good luck." Hiro was worries but knew that Tate would be ok, with that Hiro rolled around in the dirt and hid in some nearby bushes out of sight

Tate stared at Hiro for a moment. He was worried the other would find Hiro and chase after him. But he had some trust in his words. In the expression he held on his features. All right. Pei get back to the den. Hiro...mask your scent so not even I can smell you anymore. He stared at Hiro until the other was able to limp himself away and mask his smell. He hoped the other never saw any of it. But by the looks of things, Hal had blocked his view.

Tate didn't return to the circle instead he lowered his upper body to the ground and rose his lower body in the air. He turned, facing his butt as the the other, waggling it in the air. He grunted at the other, showing of in a playful manner. This was no way to be calling out someone so crazy with rage. Hal had noticed his leaders actions and stepped out of the way so the other could see Tate. Tate, stood up again. Hiro's mine!

Leon laughed slightly watching the other as the stood up walking towards him.

"He's mine and thats final." Leon grunted snaking towards the other male slowly.

Hiro watched from the bushes as Tate tried to anger Leon and get him to chase him.Leon pounces at him just missing by a hair.

Tate watched the stalk his way towards him. He hadn't scented Hiro anywhere, so he was hoping the other couldn't either. You've got it wrong. Hiro left you for me. So I'm taking him. Tate's glare was as angry as the other's was, he just wasn't crazy. The other jumped at Tate, but he was able to escape the pounce just barely. He waggled his tail at the other again. You told me I wasn't much of an Alpha. Well, then, I'll show you just how Alpha-like I can be. Tate was trying his hardest to egg him on. If he took the bait and chased him, then Hiro's plan would have worked and all he needed to do was get to the river.

The pack watched Tate from the hill of the den. They were slightly confused about what was happening, but they said nothing of it. Pei came to stand between Hal and Rein and silently spoke to them in hushed tones. Hiro has come up with a plan. Tate is trying to work on it now. The pack understood right away what was happening and just stood there watching the whole thing. It was strange watching their leader act like that without playing with the pups.

Leon snapped at him.

"Nonsense!" He growled his speed picking up a bit as he followed the other.

"Your going to show me? What does that mean?" He growled before attempting to catch Tate once more.

"This is like child play."

Tate started backing away, taking note that he should start heading towards the river without the other knowing. When the other growled out he looked at the other and twitched his ears at him. Well, what type of Alpha would I be if I told you all my secrets. Tate noticed as the other jumped at him again. Although he managed to dodge the brute force of it, his fur just barely escaped getting ripped out. Consider it what you want. Tate waggled his tail again. This wasn't his normal behavior. But it seemed to being working on this idiot of a wolf. Come Le~on, I'll show you just how much of an Alpha I am. His voice gradually dropped lower as he spoke this last sentence.

Leon followed Tate eyes glaring holes in him as he chased after him soon enough Tate was at the river and with all the pent up rage he bounded at Tate missing him by a hair with a shreik as he saw the water below him, the air bubbles were seen going down stream and a few seconds later a large yet distance splash was heard.

Hiro nuzzled Tate once he returned back to the group as if he were saying thank-you, suddenly rain began pouring down from the sky, as everyone ran inside the den Hiro stayed out for a little while long to wash the dirt off himself before limping back inside.

Tate picked up his speed towards the river and soon enough he found himself standing next to it. It was a large river, he didn't know how he was going to make the other fall in. He was prepared for a fight though. But Tate soon realized that he had angered the other so much, that the rage inside blinded him from seeing the river. The other bounded straight for him, and when it was too late realized the river was behind him. Although Tate was able to dodge him, he was still hit enough to slip into the river, his backside touching the water. Tate was able to hold himself to the land and not get swept away. He watched as the other wolf struggled to swim against the river and followed the waterfall down.

When he returned to the pack, his lower half soaked with water, Hiro came running to him. He nuzzled Tate, thanking him for helping him. Tate pushed his nose into Hiro's neck, gentle not to bother his wounds. Pei came running after and instantly started licking at Tate's own wounds. Mother...I'm all right.... Just then rain came down hard. The pack rain into the den, as did Pei. Tate started trotting up to the den and noticed Hiro staying to was off the dirt. Tate came back and waited for him. Your scent...I couldn't smell it at all before.

Hiro sneezed softly as he limped back into the den.

"Well I did cake myself in mud and dirt." Hiro laughed before being cut off by a sneeze which caused him to fall back into the sitting position, once Tate was beside him he curled up in the others paws sharing his warmth.

"I'm glad your ok." Hiro smiled.

When the two got into the den Hiro started up a small sneezing fit. He landed on his rear from a sneeze and Tate laid down. When Hiro was done sneezing he laid down next to Tate and curled up beside him. He felt the other shivering slightly. The rain was cold, he himself felt it against his fur. Hiro heard the small voice of the other as he curled into his body heat. What about you? How are you doing? Hiro had been battered more then Tate was. He would have to make sure nothing else happened to him until he was healed again.

Tate didn't lower his head down, still on alert from the other wolf's attack. The other pack members starting to grow tired and sleep elsewhere in the den. Pei came over then and laid down beside Tate. Without saying anything she began licking at the blood on Tate's neck. He wanted to push her away, he really was fine. But he let her continue. Instead he lowered his head and laid it on the ground in front of him.

Hiro yawned softly and nuzzled the other male.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry to much if isn't healthy for you to worry so much." Hiro smiled sleepily.

Hiro letted out another sneeze before scratching at the cut on his neck.

Tate felt the other nuzzle against him and sleepily tell him not to worry too much. He grunted softly at the statement. Sorry, Alpha of the pack, it's what I do. Not only was he the alpha, where he would worry about all his pack members. But now suddenly he was Hiro's soul mate, and Hiro was his soul mate. Then Hiro sneezed again, and started scratching at his neck. Pei had finished licking Tate's neck and was now just laying next to him. So Tate was able to move more freely and swatted Hiro with his paw. Your going to make it worse. Stop scratching. This was why Tate worried. Because he had to make sure wounds weren't being opened again.

Hiro sighed softly.

" Well I never was really in an official pack so you've got to forgive me in that." Hiro whined softly as his paw was awarded away from his neck but obeyed.

"It's so itchy." He muttered lowering his head slightly.Hiro began to relax as he listened to the sound of the other breathing and how soothing the others scent was.

Well, that will change now. Tate didn't want to force the other into saying why he wasn't in a pack before. He figured every wolf had its own reasons as to why they weren't in a pack and he wasn't one to judge. When he swatted Hiro's leg from scratching his neck he heard the other speak up about it being itchy. He lowered his head and rested it against the cool ground. It's a fresh wound, it will itch while it tries to heal. Soon he was relaxing against the sounds of the rain, the warmth of Hiro's and Pei's bodies. He didn't fall asleep, he wouldn't not until he knew the other's were asleep.

Hiro smiled.

"I'm glad." Hiro yawned softly moving close to the other as possible to warm up.

"Ok...I promise I won't touch them." Hiro laughed softly before slowly beganing to doze off.

Later that night Hiro woke up and changed into his half human form after moving the the front of the den bathing in the moon light.It was a full moon and Hiro had waken up to that soul purpose.

Good. Because it won't change now. Tate kept his eyes closed as he felt the other move even closer. The wet of the rain on their fur made it colder that night. But soon enough they would dry and the night would be like any other. He heard the other agree to not touching his wounds and he could tell even Pei had heard him and was glad he wouldn't. She'd have to send Rein out to get more herbs for the poor dear if they were to open. Soon enough everyone had fallen asleep. Tate was the last to sleep that night. But when Hiro woke up later that night Tate remained alseep.

Hiro looked over at Tate, Hiro had gone out side the den and was taking small bones from the dear that they had brought to the den to eat earlier.

Ona large leaf he placed the bones and then went to sleep keeping the state he was in unable to turn back yet.

Tate had woken up after hearing something moving around the den. When he Popped open an eye he looked to his side and noticed that Hiro was no longer in his side. He drowsily rose his head and yawned. When he shook himself awake he noticed a figure sitting in the entrance of the den. He also noticed that the rain had stopped and the moon was shining brightly through the sky. He stood up, stretching out his legs. Then he came over to sit by the figure, the scent that came as he sat down told him instantly it was Hiro. Does your form keep you up at night? He asked the other.

Hiro yawned softly rubbing his eyes with his hands as his tails and ears twitched as he heard foot steps in the distance, but continued to look up at the moon untill he heard the other speak.

"I can never sleep when it's a full moon." Hiro hung his head slightly.

" I didn't want you to know that I couldn't control my form perfectly yet."Hiro stated as he looked at the other his eyes filled with moonlight