Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Tate let out a growl to lightly ward off the pups from eating his muzzle. One pup ran off in fright and ran behind his mother. The other two tackled him elsewhere. His tail and his ears. Tate heard the small laugh from Hiro as Tate was tackled. "Wait until they start tackling you next."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro laughed softly.

"I having a feeling they won't...unsure why but I feel that they won't." Hiro stood up walking over to the other.

"You should let them go after rabbits it would be good practice. "

Tate looked up at the other as he came over and laid next to him. The pups that were eating him thought for a moment to tackle him as well but decided against it. Instead they jumped on Tate, making him gasp out for air and ran off to their mother. Tate groaned and shook his head. "Until they're old enough to leave the den on their own, this is the only experience they'll get." Tate, still lying on the ground rolled over so that he was facing Hiro now.

Hiro smiled softly.

"I see... How about I bring a rabbit into the den?" Hiro yawned stretching slightly.

" I'm beat. " Hiro laughed softly.

" I barelyswimmed at all and my energy seems to be all gone.

Tate laughed at Hiro's comment. "It's alright, they're learning pretty well just like this." At Hiro's comment and his yawn, Tate reached up and licked at his neck and the side of his muzzle. "Sleep, rest, I'll be around if you need me." He rolled on to his stomach so that it were easier for him to stand, then he sat up and looked down at Hiro.

Hiro whined sofy wanting the other to sat beside him as he slept but he knew that wasn't possible, as Alpha he needed to do many things in the day and couldn't just lay about all day.

" Ok be careful if you go out.... I think there's going to be a storm tonight. "

Tate caught the small whine, and nuzzled Hiro's neck. Just as much as he wanted the older wolf to lay with him, Tate wanted to stay as well. But with being an Alpha came responsibilities. Especially now when he had fought with another pack. He would have to make sure his territory markings were still in place and no other packs were roaming across his land. Tate licked Hiro's muzzle. "I'll be alright. And I'll be back soon enough." Tate took a quick look outside and noticed that the wind had in fact picked up a little from the time they were by the river. "I'm taking Kou with me. So you'll be here with the others."

Kou's ears perked up at his name and he stood and stretched. He trotted to the edge of the den where he sat and waited for Tate. Hal still hated not being able to remain with his brother. But he knew defing his alphas words would be even more trouble then just having an injured leg. Which was already healing. Soon enough he would be able to hunt with the pack again.

Hiro perked up slightly as the other said that he would be back soon. Hiro attempted to sleep but soon woken up as he felt something tugging on him,ignoring it he tried to go back to sleep untill the pups finally got bored and went back to their mother.

Tate and Kou left on their little hunt. They went all the way to the river and followed it around the whole of their territory. Kou came with Tate as back up, in case there was a sudden attack. But Tate was the only one who could actually mark the edges of his territory. At one point Tate had caught whiff of the wild dogs that had chased Hiro before. And with a growl in the air he marked his territory once again. Soon enough Tate and Kou returned unharmed.

Hiro woke up with a yawn as he looked around after hearing the pups beganing to make a lot of noise, Hiro sleepy looked around and noticed Tate and Kuo walking back into the den.

"Welcome back." Hiro stretched before walking over to the other nuzzling his neck softly.

"Run into any trouble?"

Tate sat down at the entrance as Hiro had gotten up to to greet him. With a nuzzle to his neck, Tate returned the gesture. The boarders of the territory are fine. There was a northern spot however where the smell of wild dog was strongest. Looks like they're running through on everyone's territory. He nodded at Hal to let him know he brought his brother back in one piece without injury.

Hiro sighed and sat down next to the other.

"Their going to get themselves killed if they keep doing this." Hiro scratched his neck.

"Might be better that way though."

Tate smiled. "If they venture further on to my territory then yes they will get killed." Tate shook himself after a yawn took over his body.

Hiro looked at Tate .

"Are you tired? You should take a nap ." Hiro said his voice filled with concern.

" I can help out while you take a nap Tate."

Tate laughed lightly at Hiro's concern. He shook his body again, ridding himself of the feeling of the yawn. Then he looked over at Hiro and nudged his nose against his neck again. "Im alright. I can stay awake longer."

Hiro frowned softly.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself but if you say your ok I'll believe you." Hiro gently nuzzled the other back returning the gesture.

"Dont worry too much. Its my responsibility as the alpha to stay awake as long as i can. I'm used to it already." He took in a quick smell of the others scent. Very quickly he had realized that Tate like Hiro's scent a whole heck of a lot. He figured in times of stress the other's scent could also calm him down. He noticed as most of the members of the pack now left the den for some air and decided to go lay down at the mouth of the den to watch him.

Hiro had began chewing on a bone trying to sharpen his teeth, upon seeing the other move to the front of the cave Hiro followed the bone in his mouth as he settled down next to the other before continuing to sharpen his teeth

Tate took notice of the bone in Hiro's mouth and nearly chuckled at the site. Somehow he looked adorable with it. He closed his eyes slightly, but made sure the rest of his senses were working. Besides Hiro chewing on his bone, Tate could also hear the rest of his pack and everything else around them.

Hiro raised his head slightly as Tate chuckled at him.

"What's so funny?" Hiro asked softly returning to his bone, Hiro looked out to the rest of the pack and smiled they were like a big family.

Nothing, don't worry. He let his chuckle die down. Tate glided his head so that one side of his head faced outside and the other faced Hiro. Where ever he was, he made sure everyone in his pack could see him no matter what. His ears perked up as he listened to Hiro chew on his bone.

Hiro upon seeing a man in the distance carrying pelts and stood up in panic dropping the bone.

"C-call everyone in I just saw a pouched." Hiro whimperedm

All was good, nothing was going to bother them. Not until Tate smelled the fear on Hiro before he even stood up. Tate jerked his ears forward and forced his hackles to rise. He grunted out an 'uff' and everyone just outside the den heard him. Hal and Kou came rushing in after the others and stood just behind Tate and Hiro as everyone else ran to the back. Tate stared off into the distance trying to listen and smell for the poacher. Hiro...where do he go?

Hiro stared of into the distance with a look of despair.

"I can see him just along the line of bushes behind that elder tree." Hiro turned to Tate his eyes watery.

"Tate I'm scared." Hiro looked back at the pups who were with their mother.

Hiro stared of into the distance with a look of despair.

"I can see him just along the line of bushes behind that elder tree." Hiro turned to Tate his eyes watery.

"Tate I'm scared." Hiro looked back at the pups who were with their mother.