Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Tate heard the soft giggle of the other and even felt Hiro's warmth grow closer to him. He glanced out of the corner of his eye as the other smiled at the though of hunting with him. Tate shrugged, a small smile forming on his own lips, then looked back at the members left running around and playing. Just like Hiro, soon the pups would have to learn to hunt too. "When your leg is completely healed you'll be doing a lot more then just hunting. Speaking of your leg though..." He pushed himself on to his knees so he could get a better look. The make shift splint he had made was still holding pretty well. And luckily the bone had actually healed back in place and wouldn't bother him in the future. In all it was a healthy break. Tate sat back down again, bringing them closer, arm touching arm.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro watched as the other checked out his leg checking how far along the progress of healing was.

"It doesn't hurt much anymore long when I run for awhile." Hiro laid his head in Tate's lap using it as a pillow.

"I bet I'll get to go hutning next time!" Hiro giggled.

As soon as Tate had sat back down beside e other, Hiro was repositioning himself so that he could lay his head in Tate's lap. Tate had to move his legs so that Hiro wasn't laying in an uncomfortable position. Tate watched Hiro lay down before he leaned back on his arms and looked up at the sky. "Well, let's take it a step at a time for now."

Hiro whined softly.

"Ok although I can be impatient at times you know." -

Hiro laughed softly before gazing into the others eyes seeming lost in them.

"You have such beautiful eyes I've never seen eyes like yours before." Hiro smiled .

Tate heard the whine and looked back at the other at his comment. "And that's where your first training comes in. A wolf must always remain patient." Tate chuckled as the other rolled onto his back to look up at him. Tate brought a hand up to his left eye and covered it. "I never really noticed. I suppose they are different, but I really had no one but the weres in this pack to compare them with."

Hiro smiled.

"Don't worry I like them, I like you." Hiro sat up and crawled into Tate's lap fully giving his jaw a quick kiss.

"I'm sure I'll learn patience with time."

Tate heard Hiro just as he decided to sit up. But Tate had no chance to react before the other was completely on his lap. A kiss to his jaw sent a small shiver down his spine. In his wolf form it meant nothing but affection. But somehow this action felt like more when in his human form. He raised a brow at Hiro. "Your rather fidgety, aren't ya?" He let out a small chuckle at his question.

Hiro puffed up his cheeks.

" Noooi I just wanted to kiss your neck." Hiro laughed softly wrapping his arms around Tate's neck.

"Humans cuddle like this all the time." Hiro smiled tracing the others muscles through his shirt.

"Your not use to it are you?"

He had to admit, the puffing of Hiro's cheeks was rather cute. But he made sure not to say anything about it. Hiro wrapped his arms around Tate's neck, but Tate kept his body leaning back on his arms. His brows raised at Hiro's question. "No, I'm not. I've never cuddled with anyone before, wolf or human." Tate felt Hiro tracing his muscles over his shirt, which only made him grin at the feeling.

Hiro smirked softly before suddenly tickling Tate.

"Weren't expecting that were you?" Hiro giggled not letting the other get away

Tate chuckled at how desperate Hiro was at tickling him. Unfortunately for the other, he didn't tickle easily, in fact, he rarely felt ticklish. "I wasn't expecting that, no. But I'm afraid I'm not ticklish at all." He couldn't help but laugh at the pout of the other. He knew for a fact that he wasn't the only one like that. There had been plenty of people he'd learned about that weren't ticklish. Some more then others. And Tate just happened to be one of them.

Hiro huffed cutely.

"Aw thats no fair!" Hiro pouted siting back up in the others lap stopping the tickling.

"I'll find something out ."

Tate laughed when the other fell in disappointment. And when he sat back in his lap, back against Tate's chest. "Hmm, I'm sure you will." He wrapped his arms around Hiro's waist as they sat near the den mouth. Tate rested his forehead against Hiro's back.

Tate laughed against the other's back. "Then ill be waiting. Just dont make me wait too long." He pulled Hiro closer to him again. He didnt care that he still had his pack members here and could most likely be watching them. After witnessing where Hiro went, he wasnt going to just let him go because others were watching.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

Hiro raised an eyebrow with a slight laugh turning his head to face Tate.

"Your exicted? That's an odd reaction ." Hiro was slightly ashamed to show his face in front of the other members of the pack although he didn't allow that to stop him from being around Tate.

Tate looked up at Hiro, his chin resting on his shoulder. He had a quirk in his voice and his smile was mischievous. "I could be. Of you do manage to find me ticklish, it will be the first time." He looked out over the forest from over Hiro's shoulder.

Hiro laughed softly.

"It might not even be tickling." He said just above a whisper in a playful manner.

"I've good my ideas, you'll just have to wait."

Tate's brows rose higher as his curiosity got the better of him. "Oh, and do tell me, just exactly what your ideas entail." Although Tate was known to be a cold bastard by some, he was very much starting to like the teasing nature of the other he was being drawn into.

Hiro giggled.

"I don't want to spoil their virgin ears." Hiro said softly turning around in the others lap to face him

"I'm already certain you know what I plan to do."

Tate loved the sound of the others small laugh and smiled. But at the mention of the pups running around he only grinned. "I think they're to busy playing to pay any attention to us." He lifted himself away from Hiro as the other twisted in his lap to face him. At the others whisper, Tate shivered internally. "Ah but you see, what I think it might be, may not actually be the right answer. So please, to enlighten me." His voice grew low as he finished his sentence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hiro moved closer to the other male kissing him deeply as one arm wrapped around the others neck loosely and his free hand went below the belt groping Tate gently but in a rough manner, pulling away from the kiss Hiro panted out a breathy laugh.

"I think you know exactly what I mean."

Tate grinned as the other placed a rough kiss upon his lips. Tate kissed back hungrily as he felt an arm snake around his neck, holding the other in place and another hand sneak down towards Tate's groin. E moaned into the kiss just before the other pulled away. Tate's grin never dropped and he only brought a single hand out from behind him to grasp hold of the back of Hiro's neck and pull him closer once again, his breath ghosting over the others lips. "Ah, I like where this is going."

Hiro smirked softly.

"Do you want to go somewhere a little more private and take this further then third base?" Hiro bit the others lip playfully as he palmed the others crotch .

Tate liked the idea a lot. So much so, that he didn't even hesitate on it. He smiled when Hiro playfully bit his lower lip and when he pulled away he licked them himself. He moaned silently when his groin was palmed relentlessly. He instantly turned to the other members and gave out a grunt. He made sure the others knew he and Hiro were leaving for a moment. But we're only scouting the area. After the poacher ordeal last night, he was sure to get the story to fly. Then he turned back to Hiro. "Let's go then."