Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Hiro whined as the other went back into the water,

"I c-cant just d-do it out in the open." Hiro whimpered.

"We're to close to the den...what if someone sees?" Hiro whined sqwirming obviously out of discomfort.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Tate ran a hand over his face, his heart was pounding in his chest. He couldnt do this...should he do it? He looked back at the other as he shifted uncomfortably. Oh God.... he growled before in an instant he was pushing Hiro back against the wet ground and hovering over him. "Listen, if you dont want them to see, then you wont want them to hear either." His voice came out low and hoarse, a sound that sent shivers down even his spine.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hiro gasped softly as he was pushed agansit the ground his eyes glossed with need, the scent of Tate not helping his body calm down.

"P...please Tate....I can't... It's painful do something." Hiro said softly his arms loosly slinking around Tate taking in the scent of the other even more giving in to his cravings.

Tate stared down at Hiro, his breath hitching as the other pleaded with him. Tate growled as he lowered his head onto Hiro's shoulder and sucked at his neck. Dammit all. He gave in quickly. "Dont let them hear then" he ground his hips into Hiro's, rubbing their groins together before lifting his and running a hand down Hiro's clothes body.

Hiro nodded softly his face flushed, Hiro bit his lip as the other grinded agansit him causing him to let out soft muffled moans through his bitten lip, Hiro ran his fingers through the other hair gently before leaning in slightly giving him a hickey on his neck as he marked Tate wanting others to stay away.

Tate groaned when Hiro sucked on his neck, the sensation running deeply through him. He sucked in a breath as he began undoing Hiro's pants and running his hand over Hiro's bulge. "Hiro...." Tate growled out the others name against his ear.

Hiro's arms tightened slightly around the other male as he touched the other male.

" I dotn want anyone to touch you but me." Hiro stayed pulling his mouth away from the others neck as he did so, Hiro gently palmed the others crotch.

"I want you to feel good too." Hiro leaned in for a kiss.

Tate let a small gasp escape his lips when Hiro touched his own crotch. Tate already had no clothes on, meaning Hiro got to him faster. He would just have to change that. As Hiro kissed Tate, the older male pushed against him, deepening the kiss. And soon after his hand was tucking into his clothes and grasping onto Hiro's member.

Hiro fondles the others balls for a while before beganing to stroke him.Hiro kissed Tate back their tongues fighting for dominace. Hiro moaned info the kiss as Tate grabbed his hard on causing him to buck his hips agansit the others hand.

Tate sucked on Hiro's tongue as it entered his own mouth, but soon after he pushed it back and licked inside his mouth. Heat rose between the two of them as the strokes became harder. Tate found a rythym in stroking Hiro and soon found himself bucking into Hiro's hand at the sane time as he stroked the other. "God. Hot..." Tate growled out through the kiss.

Hiro melted into the others touc heat beganing to pool in his stomach and chest as Tate continued to kiss him with heat and passion

"I'm getting closer..." Hiro said breathy and weak from pleasure, Hiro bucked his hips uncontrollably speeding up the lace he was stroking the other at a bit.

"

Tate groaned against his lips. "Together." His eyes still watched Hiro's face closely, not once breaking their concentration. Tate felt Hiro speeding up his stroking and Tate did the same, this time he added a few thumb strokes over the tip of Hiro's member. He could hear the heavy breathing of the other as their orgasms grew closer and closer.

Hiro nodded as he continued to stroke Tate as he buried his face in the others neck as he his orgasm growing closer.

"Tate I'm c-coming." Hiro said breathy and queitly speeding up his strokes wanting Tate to climaxe with him, soon enough Hiro had climaxed oozing cum all over the others hand.

"S-sorry." Hiro removed his hand from the other and began licking it clean.

Tate took in the scent of Hiro's hair as he buried his fave into his neck. The panting grew louder and faster, the stroking of their members together got faster and harder. When Hiro panted out that he was coming, Tate answered in his own way. He growled and started moving his hips quicker into Hiro's stroking. His own hand moving as fast as his hips were moving. Soon enough the two came together, their climaxes reaching at the same time. They lay panting together as Hiro apologized and licked away the cum on his hand. Tate had to admit, it was pretty sexy.

Hiro laided agansit the other male exhausted from his orgasm, nuzzling Tate's neck gently he letted out a soft let happy bark.

" I love you Tate." Hiro blushed darkly after realizing that the words had slipped from his mind and escaped his lips.

"Well you probably already knew that."

They lay together panting. But before Tate could move away, he felt Hiro nuzzle into his neck and let out a happy bark. It was awkward due to being in human form, but none the less it was a bark. Tate laughed at Hiro's action, but froze suddenly when he heard the three distinct words. Tate wasn't sure how to react. He had just met Hiro, he had just found out they were fated for each other, but he knew he cared for the other. Heck, he even marked him. But he wasn't sure if he could so easily say the words back. Tate tightened his arms around Hiro and hid his own face into the other's neck. "I know. I definitely know" when would he be able to say the same words Hiro spoke to him? He would have to do it soon, or just perhaps he might lose the other completely.

Hiro fliched out f suprise as Tate huggged him, hiding his face in Hiro's neck. He could help but think he was adorable like this, Hiro stroked the others hair gently.

"Take your time I'm not going anywhere ." Hiro smiled.

Tate felt Hiro running his fingers through his hair and laid quietly a little longer. He decided then, that before one of the members came and saw them he would move. With one final rough and deep kiss, Tate rolled off of Hiro and on hands and knees turned back into his wolf form. He looked back at Hiro as he sat and waited. He normally didn't just go commando, but he had left what clothes he did where back at the den and only changed into the, when he needed to.

Hiro blushed softly as the other kissed him then rolled off changing back.

"Going back I assume?" Hiro stated turning into his wolf form before following the other.

"My legs been feeling alot better lately, maybe I'll get to go hinting with you guys soon!" Hiro laughed happily.

When Hiro followed and turned into his own wolf form, Tate stood up. They'll be wondering where we are by now. Tate rubbed his shoulder against Hiro's as they walked together back to the den. He didn't think he'd get such a good feeling like that by the river. He kind of wished for more. As Hiro walked beside him he happily announced about his leg. Tate's tail swished out in happiness as well. You'll enjoy the hunt I'm sure. We are different then most packs in the ways we hunt.

Hiro nodded his head

"That makes sense we've been gone for a while now," Hiro's Bell jingled away as they walked towards the den.

"Really? How? I've never really hunted in a pack." Hiro stated as they got closer to the den.

Tate first thought of the bell as something problematic. He didn't want to think of a wolf were or not, being owned. They were graceful, wild creatures, that were never meant to be tied down. But now, Tate liked the sound of the bell. Because he knew, Hiro was the one behind it. Where he heard the bell, he would find Hiro. Simple as that. It's a little hard to explain, really. You'll just have to see when you come. Tate smiled back at Hiro before swishing his tail so that it swished against Hiro's.

Hiro pouted softly.

"Aw I wanted to know noooow." He whined as they walked inside the den.

"We're back." Hiro said happily letting the others know they were back safe and sound.

Tate laughed at Hiro's disappointment. Perhaps next time I can tell you. Or I can just keep you in suspense. He walked past Hiro a little before the other announced their return. Tate went over to his mother, who was lying beside the other elder and pressed his nose against her scruffy neck. A sign of love between a parent a pup. When he trotted back over to Hiro he realized he was being stalked. He stopped and listened, behind him small pads crept along the den floor. And in an instant little bodies and sharp puppy teeth were digging into his fur. Tate pretended to be a deer that caught in a hunt and slowly died. Before long he was pinned by the pups.

Hiro huffed.

"No faiiiirrr." He sat off to the side as the other went over to his mother, Hiro watched as Tate made his way over to him and saw the puppies stalking but didn't say anything, he could help but let out a soft laugh as the puppies pretended to stalk Tate like prey.

"No matter how much I see this its adorable."