Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Tate looked at the other sitting beside him. Although his form hadn't been completely transformed, Tate could tell just how well along it was. Tate looked at the other, eyes of gold boring into Hiro's. Tate shook his head at the other's comment. "We are all different. Some of us control it fast, some slower." Then Tate's body started to shift. and soon enough he was sitting in his full human form beside the other. "I've heard some of us cant change at all." He looked up at the brightness of the moon before looking back at Hiro. The light bouncing off the dark of his hair and the white of his skin.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro smiled softly as the other tried to comfort him letting him know that he certainly wasn't the only one out there who couldn't control their form.

"Yet again its hard to explain but I trust you won't judge me for Telling you this." Hiro said softly as he turned his body towards Tate so their bodies and eyes were alined.

" I wasn't born from two Wolfs but rather what happened was, my mother was a human pregnant with a pup, although once I was born she couldn't pass me off as a human since I was born with ears and a tail, my father left ashamed of his halfblood son and my mother left me in the forest where I was raised by wolves. "

Tate noticed the other turn to face him completely. Tate's own brown eyes looked straight into the other's. He blinked and rested his cheek against his shoulder as Hiro decided to tell Tate his true story. Tate listened carefully. When the other finished talking, Tate turned back towards the moon once more. "That's the first time I've heard of something like that happening. But I suppose it's not impossible. Everything can happen in this world."

Tate looked back at Hiro, a smile on his lips. He rose his hand up as he rested back on the other and laid it on Hiro's head. He pat the other on his head. "Well, we won't judge you here. From now on your part of the pack." Hiro let a toothy grin form on his face as he spoke up to the other.

"Mother nature surely does work in odd ways."

Hiro smiled softly.

"I'm glad...perhaps we will share more moons then tonight." Hiro smiled widely leaning into the others touch as he patted Hiro's head.

" I feel like there's butterflies floating around in my stomach." Hiro laughed.

"But its thee good kind I guess." Hiro stated as he blushed slightly.

"I suppose it really does, huh?" Tate kept his hand on Hiro's head as the other quietly spoke out. He felt Hiro lean into his hand and smiled back at him. Hearing Hiro tell him that he had butterflies in his stomach, made Tate's own stomach flip. His hear beat hard against his chest at the feeling. When the other sported a small blush, Tate wouldn't have seen it if he were a normal human or if the moon wasn't out so bright. But because he could see in the dark, and because the moon reflected so beautifully off Hiro's skin. Tate was able to see the tint of pink on the other's cheeks.

Hiro rested his head agansit the others chest and began to listen to the sound of the others beating heart .

"I've always found the sound of a beating heart so soothing ." Hiro was almost certain that they were truly soul mates beacuse be could feel himswlf slowly falling in love with Tate.

"Do you feel the warmth too?" Hiro asked as he looked up at Tate.

Tate tensed for a moment when Hiro leaned over and rested his head against his chest. But he soon started to relax against the other's heat. He looked up at the moon, a smile on his face. When Hiro spoke up he let out small chuckle. He always noticed that when he was a pup he was able to sleep easier when he rested against his mother. Or even his brothers and sister. He remembered them for a moment. After the storm that killed his father, Tate lost three of his sisters to disease. One of his brothers was carried off by an eagle and never returned. And his other brother decided to leave the territory of their pack and find a new one. He wanted to become Alpha, but he soon realized he never would with Tate being there. When Hiro moved his head to look up at Tate the older looked down at him. For an instant he thought how cute Hiro looked resting against him like that. Tate smiled, shaking the thought. "Ah, the warmth of another always feels good."

Hiro yawned softly due to the fact he was in a calm state he had began to fell drowsy.

"Tate perhaps we should go back inside the den , it might be uncomfortable for you if I fall asleep like this." Hiro rubbed his eyes and held the others hand .

Tate noticed the other yawn as he rested against him. When the other quietly spoke up about falling asleep against him, Tate let out a small chuckle. "Ah, it might end with me being sore in the morning." Tate began moving away, slowly, so that Hiro had time to move away without getting hit by him. When Tate stood up, he held out his hand to Hiro. "Come on then, let's head to bed."

Hiro took his hand and followed the other into the den.

"I feel like tomorrow will be exciting! So let's get some sleep so we have energy." Hiro stated as he laided down with the other, before Hiro knew it he was fast asleep curled up in the others arms comforted by Tate's heat and heart beating

Tate grasped Hiro's hand and pulled him from the ground. Tate then brought him to his own special sleeping spot. Tate sat down and waited for Hiro to follow. When the other sat down beside him Tate then laid the both of them down. Tate didn't think he would be sleeping with another like this. He also didn't think he'd be sleeping with another male. But as he wrapped his arm around Hiro's waist and pulled him close, he could feel as Hiro fell quietly beside him. "Hm, I think it will be a good day." Tate whispered before he too fell into sleep along with Hiro.

Hiro slept soundly through the rest of the night untill morning came and sunlight began pouring into the den, Hiro's eyes fluttered open as he yawned softly and nuzzled Tate's neck before licking his cheek to wake him up.

"The suns up Tate." He said with a soft yet excited voice.

Somewhere in the night Tate had fallen back into his wolf form. The cool of the night making him cold, he decided to sleep the rest of the night in the warmth of his fur. When the sun woke and broke through the den, Tate felt the warmth of the sun resting against him. However he didn't stir until he felt Hiro nuzzle into his neck and lick his cheek. Tate let out a small groan as he woke up, and slowly raised his head. He shook his head as he was fully awake now. "All right, I'm up now."

Hiro laughed softly.

"Don't be so grumpy, I'll make it up to you sometime." Hiro smiled.

"I wonder what we should do today?" Hiro's tail swayed happily .

"I'll be lonely if you leave me here cooped up with a broken leg ." Hiro pouted

Tate stood up and stretched out. Well, the deer carcass should last us until tomorrow. So we won't have to go on a hunt. So most of us will be hanging around the den. Tate finished stretching, his back legs coming back under his body. He shook his body then and noticed most everyone was out of the den now. The only one's left being Pei, Rein and Nira and her pups. Tate looked back at Hiro and crouched down to help him stand up. Let's try and get you some fresh air and sun.

Hiro stood up with the help of the other male, his legs still shaking, although he seemed pretty happy about going outside with the other male.

"I can barely wait." Hiro said happily as he was helped outside by the other male, Hiro's tail swayed happily as he bathed in the sunlight.

Tate helped Hiro out of the den. When they were just a few feet away, where Hiro could still get the sun but not be too far from the den, Tate helped him lay back down. When he was settled down, Tate backed away for a moment. You know, I'm going to go make a splint for you. There should be some good branches to use just around the base of the forest. He looked around then, as if looking for something else. There a tree around here too that grows vines. That will help keep the splint in place. Tate looked back at Hiro and smiled. I'll be right back, Hal and Kou can keep you company.

Hiro pouted slightly but remained where he was , he didn't really want the other to leave but Tate wanted to do this for him so he'd feel bad saying not to do so.

Hiro waited for what seemed like an eternity for the other to return and once he did Hiro perked up looking the direction Tate was approaching from, Hiro letted out a happy bark almost jumping to his feet.

Tate left, announcing to Hal and Kou where he was going. They made sure to watch the den and Hiro as he left. It wasn't that long that he was gone. He was able to find a two sticks and some stripped tree bark that would act as the splint. And when he found the tree with the vines, he turned into his human form so that he could easily reach high enough and rip off a long enough vine.

When he returned, Tate was still in his human form and noticed how excited Hiro was. He smiled as he sat down in front of him. "All right relax. These should do you good until it heals." Tate then placed the tree bark behind Hiro's leg, he laid his leg down and put the two sticks beside his leg. Tate then took the vine and began wrapping it around. He stopped for a moment to check the position of the sticks and then continued. The vines were tight so that they could keep the splint in place. But it wasn't tight enough where it would dig into his skin. "There, that should it."

Hiro calmed down a bit so the other could put the splint on him, once the other was done Hiro licked the others cheek his tail swaying happily as he rolled over onto his back grabbing the others hand with his paws, Hiro was obviously in a playful mood.

As soon as Tate had finished with the splint, Hiro had licked his cheek and rolled onto his back, pulling at his hand with his paws. Tate laughed at the action. Despite all that he had been through in the past day, Hiro was in quite the playful mood. Tate transformed again into his wolf form and nipped at the others scruff. He ran in a circle around him and let out a bark, his lower body higher in the air then his upper body.

Hiro tackled Tate playfully to the ground nuzzling him and barking .

"Heh, caught you." He laughed softly nibbling his ear

Tate had to make sure he didn't upset Hiro with his leg. Granted the splint seemed to be holding up, but it would still be bad if he aggravated the injury more. Tate was pinned to the ground as Hiro barked out and nuzzled him. That's what you think! Tate threw himself up, knocking Hiro gently away from him. Then he carefully jumped onto Hiro, tackling him to the ground. There! Pinned! Tate copied Hiro and nibbled on his ear.

Hiro huffed softly.

"No fair your stronger then me." He chuckled freezing up as the other bit his ear, his ears where rather sensitive, he moved his head to the side laughing.

"Careful there."

Well, I am holding back. Tate nipped at his ear again as he received a laugh from the other. He then began licking his neck, the area in which he had been injured by the other wolf. He felt bad about not being able to protect the other before. But he surely wasn't expecting such a larger wolf. He hoped he wouldn't have to deal with any other trouble roaming on to his territory.