Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Hiro frozen up again as the other bit his ear.

"Stoooop your arousing me." Hiro huffed softly, feeling the other leave his ear and go to his neck he felt the other lap at the wound left by Leon.

" that oversized fuzzball drooled all over me when he did that it was so gross." Hiro laughed softly.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Tate growled and before he knew it he was practically claiming Hiro as his. He rubbed his head against Hiro's shoulders before going back to licking the wound. "You smell like him. Its a disgusting smell." Tate didn't think he would end up being the possessive type. But he never had reason to be. Now he did. Hiro was here. And at first he never wanted this feeling. But now, now was different. He liked Hiro's smell, enjoyed his warmth against him. Now he wanted Hiro by his side, smelling like him and no one else.

Hiro's ears stood up slightly when the other growled.

"Hey don't think I liked the way that he smelled." Hiro laughed.

"Cause I sure didn't." He laughed before nuzzling his nose into the others neck inhaling his scent.

"We don't have to worry about him anymore."

Tate heard the other laugh and relaxed, returning to his licking of Hiro's neck. He had nearly cleaned off the dried blood by now. And the wound seemed to be healing quite well all ready. He was glad, he didn't want the other being injured. When he felt Hiro nudged his nose against his own neck he stopped licking. He took in the smell of Hiro as he took in his own scent. Like this Tate was calm and relaxed. He watched out over the forest towards where the river and waterfall lay. We better not. No wolf could survive the rushing falls.

Hiro licked the others cheek before suddenly jumping up and going after a bird that was carrying a red ribbon with a bell.

"I'll be back." Hiro laughed as he turned to look at Hiro , sure Hiro was nearly as graceful as he once was but he was able to run through the pain.

Tate smiled at the lick of his cheek. But as soon as Hiro had done so, he took off running. Tate tilted his head and watched as the other took chase after a bird. Of course Tate hadn't seen what the bird carried. But he could hear the sound of a bell growing fainter as they ran off into the forest. A bird with a bell, interesting, Tate had thought to himself. Tate had remained at the den with the other wolves just as the elders and Nira and her pups came running out for fresh air.

Hiro ran after the bird for what seemed like forever, untill the bird dropped the ribbon and Bell and Hiro reclaimed it turning into human form to tie it around his neck before turning back.

Hiro looked around and slowly began to panic after realizing he was lost, it had began to grow late and Hiro was growing scared.He began to howl hoping Tate would hear him

Tate was pacing the entrance of the den. The others were scanning the forest with their ears and noses. They could make out Hiro's scent, but it was far off in the distance. Tate had grown worried when Hiro never returned back to the den as the sun began to set. He knew he could just follow the smells, but he didn't want to think something had happened to Hiro. That the other just hadn't come back yet, but he was nearly there. Suddenly a howl in the distance came. It was as far off as his scent had been. But he understood the panic of the howl and soon Tate was bounding into the cover of the forest. The other wolves stayed near the den, thinking they weren't needed.

Hiro was nearly knocked off his feet as something swooped down at him , escaping it he looked up seeing that it was a vulture Hiro quickly grew terrified and began to let out more frequent howls although they sounded more like yelps of pure terror.In the moment of panic he forgot he could change his form and quickly dove into a hollow log to hide.

Hiro was nearly knocked off his feet as something swooped down at him , escaping it he looked up seeing that it was a vulture Hiro quickly grew terrified and began to let out more frequent howls although they sounded more like yelps of pure terror.In the moment of panic he forgot he could change his form and quickly dove into a hollow log to hide.

Tate's heart began to race. In Hiro's endeavors to chase the bird, the other had roamed onto another wolf packs territory. He gave a gruff as he crossed the boarders, knowing very well his scent was now being carried over to them as he ran. Suddenly he started to hear the yipping howl of panic. He hoped that the other pack hadn't found him yet. Tate pressed on and soon enough he crashed through an opening, finding the smell of vulture and noticing a shivering wolf below a log hollow. Tate ran over just as the vulture swooped down. Tate lashed out at the vulture, capturing some tail feathers in his mouth and watching as the vulture flew off into the forest.

Hiro trembled beneath the log as he waited hopefully, Fate came running in and pounded on the vulture taking out some of the feathers before it flew away.

Hiro crawled out from under the log hollow and walked over to Tate still shaking.

"I'm sorry." Hiro hung is head in shame.

Tate growled as he watched the vulture fly off. And it wasn't until he heard the beat of its wings far out in the distance did he turn back to Hiro. The wolf held his head low in shame and apologized. What for? Tate asked. Then he heard the howls of the other pack and he pushed Hiro to leave with him. Come on, before they come. I'd rather not deal with another pack that boarders mine. Besides, these guys are ruthless to strangers.

Hiro quickly followed out of the opposing territory.

"For running off on my own." Hiro stated as the made there way back to the den.

"Who knows what would have happened..." Hiro said softly his mind thinking about what might have happened if the other wasn't there with him.

They made it back to the den with the pack on their trail. Had they been any slower, the pack would have surely caught them. He was glad they made it back to the den. By now all the others were inside, and Hal peered out as they returned offering a welcome grunt to them. Tate came to as top beside Hiro. I would be angry. Any wolf, were or not, should no never to trespass on another's territory. But you seemed to be chasing something. Wha-?! Then his eyes spotted the bell around his neck. He hadn't noticed it until now.

Hiro looked towards the ground.

" The bell I was talking about earlier, the bird must have thought it was a worm."Hiro gave a soft whimper.

" its important to me, I kind of lost track of my surroundings." Hiro hung his head in shame.

"Well, for now, lets get some sleep. Tomorrow the pack will be out hunting again." He began walking towards the den when the wolf pack began howling out to them. A threatening howl. One Tate wasnt going to return. He would have to find a way to apologize to them some how. Perhaps a meat offering of sorts. He shrugged his thoughts off. For now it was time to sleep. He made sure Hiro was coming before he slid into the dark of the den and found a spot by the entrance. If someone or something ventured into the den, he would be the first to know.

Hiro whined softly.

"Ok." He answered before heading inside the den laying down close to Tate leaving a bit of distance between them.

"Tate....I'm scared." He whispered, not only had one of their opposing packs had their territory entered by Hiro they also had followed them to the den.

Tate watched as Hiro slowly padded his way over and laid down next to him. However Hiro never let their bodies touched like he had the last few times he lay beside him. Tate listened to the sounds of the forest closely. The other pack had entered his territory, antagonizing him with their scents on his land. Tate heard Hiro beside him whisper. Tate didn't say anything at first, listening as on of the pack members had ventured close to the den. Tate let out a warning growl to the other and he heard him skimper off back towards the pack. Which waited in the shadows of the forest. "Stay here." Tate looked back and stepped out of the den. Kou and Hal went after. And Pei came to stand beside Hiro. The entire pack was up now.

Hiro whimpered as he sunk into the ground as Tate left, Hiro knew it was his fault that this was happening and felt terrible about every second of it.

"I really want to help but I think it would make things worse..." Hiro stated.

Pei sat down next to Hiro and pawed his head gently. Don't worry dear, Tate will be able to handle it. The den waited in silence as feint grunts and gruffs, barks and growls, were heard from outside. Kou came back into the den and a sharp aggressive struggle started against the pack wolves. It sounded like they had started in a fight against the other, but soon after Hal was walking back into the den. A small limp to his front leg. But Tate didn't return, not right away. After five minutes of waiting, Tate finally returned blood dripping from his jowls. His eyes were cold against the dark of the cave and soon his expressions calmed and he licked away the blood on his muzzle. He said nothing as he lay against Hiro, touching their fur together. Pei smiled down at the other before walking away to lay next to Rein.

Hiro smiled softly.

" I know but I can't help worrying sometimes. " Hiro looked toward the entrance of the den as barking and growling reached his ears, soon Hal came in limping slightly hopefully it wasn't too serious.

Soon Gate came back and laided down beside Hiro, Hiro cleaned up the spots the other missed and nuzzled him gently.

"I'm glad your ok."

Tate felt the other nuzzle him and lick off what blood he had missed. And he turned his head in closer to Hiro's neck. He let out a sigh as he took in the scent of Hiro, of Pei who had sat just beside him moments ago, and of the den and the other pack members. He listened to the soft snores of the pups, and the licking sounds of Nira putting them back to sleep. Rein and Pei slept side by side and Tate could tell they were both curious to the nightly events. Kou and Hal were brothers and lay beside each other. Kou was worried for his older brother as Hal licked at his wound. Then there was Hiro, his beating heart, his scent, breathing, everything about him was calming him down. Let's get some sleep now. We have to rest before we leave on a hunt. You and Hal will be staying behind.

Hiro's eyes grew heavy but he hadn't fallen asleep.

"I want to be with you a bit longer since your going to be gone most of the day tomorrow, you don't need to be awake...I just feel comfortable with you." Hiro said just above a whisper.

Tate had closed his eyes, too tired to keep them open. He heard the other whisper out and Tate's twitched his ear at the sound. He moved his head in closer, practically pressing his nose against Hiro's chest. Get enough sleep later. Not too long after Tate's own whisper, he had fallen asleep. The moon was bright in the sky and let in light half way through the den. Tate slept until the early morning when the morning dove's woke the forest from its slumber and the night owls said good night. Tate was hesitant to wake up that morning.