Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Sosuke smiled at the cheerful and thruthful voice that Sidney spoke. It put a smile on his face, knowing he wasn't the only one upset about stopping. Although, if he really wanted to break the rules, he would have removed the sling right there and then. But he decided he wouldn't anger the navigator, or he'd be punished right away, unable to touch the younger male. Sosuke looked at Sidney, an expression of completely disbelief on his face. He watched as the younger man leaned backwards, looking up at the ceiling. He sighed, reaching forward and placing his free hand on Sidney's cheek. His thumb rubbing gently across it. "The hell your okay. Dammit Sid, you don't realize how much I just want to forget the world doesn't exist right now. That we are the only two. I know your a man, but...." He looked down at the bed, keeping his hand still. "I've never felt this way with a woman before." His sharp green eyes bores holes into Sidney as he looked at him. "I can promise you right now, it's not just to relieve my sexual tension."

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Sidney smiled, looking back down at him. "That's all I needed to hear to be sure," he chirped. He leaned in, kissing the other lightly once more, before getting off of the bed. "How about that walk now? No refusing either." He helped the other up without hearing the response, making sure he got his footing and wasn't doubling over in pain. Hearing that Sosuke never felt this way with a women made him feel so special, he was growing to understand this feeling was more than just admiration for his captain, it went into romantic feelings. He may have had to kiss his captain to full figure that fact out, but it was better late than never. He would've just bottled up his feelings forever if he didn't realize this. He was glad their feelings were mutual, not having to worry about being rejected by the person he looked up to the most. He knew he wasn't supposed to help his captain walk, let him do it himself, but he really wanted to hold the other man's hand while no one was around. He reached down, intertwining their fingers like the day before when he got embarrassed. This time he wouldn't pull away, no matter what.

Sosuke smiled when the navigator beamed at him while statig they were going to walk now. He didn't even have time to answer before Sidney was helping him stand up, which was much appreciated. One I got he struggled to do was get up off the bed, which because of the stiffness made it difficult. When he was standing he slowly straightened, allowing Sidney to help him even with that. He waited for the navigator the go ahead, but instead found his hand being touched. Sosuke looked down as he lifted his hand. Sidney had woven their fingers together like he had the last time, but this Time he wasn't pulling away. Sosuke gripped tighter, smiling down at the younger male. He was glad to have this closeness with the other. If he thought about it, Sosuke would realize that it wasn't just any boy he could feel this way with. It had to be Sidney and no one else, and that was what made him feel just how special the navigator, his navigator, was to him. He looked at the door, eager to step outside and breath the fresh ocean air. "Shall we?"

Sidney began walking, slow movements were made at first, allowing the other to get used to walking. Soon they were walking a bit faster, bigger steps being taken. It almost awed the young navigator how quickly Sosuke was recovering from his injury. His heart skipped a beat with anticipation knowing what would happen when the sling was finally removed. He gripped tighter, his cheeks flushing once more just thinking about. The kiss felt amazing, how would other things feel? Could he even handle going that far without dying of embarrassment? Probably not. "Captain, what exactly would we be doing when we go... further, per say," he questioned. He was curious, he'd never done it with a man before, he had no idea what he was getting into. This was all new for him, he didn't even wan to think about how they'd do it. He was eager to hear yet he felt that certain shyness want to tune the answer out. He looked at Sosuke curiosity in his eyes.

Sosuke was unsteady at first in walking, unable to completely stand straight. But it only took him a few steps before he was able to handle the pressure of it. He wasn't going to rush this, even if all he wanted was to get out of the room. They opened the door, stepping out into the hall that lead to the deck. He could hear his heart pounding with excitement, like a kid digging into a sweet. They stopped walking half way through the hallway when Sidney suddenly lost to his curiosity, asking what they would do in the future. Sosuke's eyes widened for a mere second before the most seductive grin crossed his features. His green eyes gazed down at Sidney, before he leaned down to his ear. He let go of Sidney's hand for a moment, a feeling he really didn't like, but replaced the loss of his warmth with Sidney's rear. He gently rubbed his ass twice, whispering, "Well, we will be using this." He left Sidney to his own thoughts as he walked away at slow place, allowing Sidney to catch up as soon as he realized what he had just told him. Sosuke couldn't help but want to burst into laughter as he walked away. Teasing the younger male was going to be the best fun he'd have in a long time.

Sidney stopped dead in his tracks, leaning into the touch, moaning softly, disappointed he stopped. After pouting, realization hit him. His face completely turned red, his heart speeding up once more. He quickly walked, catching up with Sosuke. He intertwined their fingers together again. He was going to get his satisfaction from somewhere if they couldn't do anything more. "T... ell m-me more," he mumbled, looking right at his captain. If he was going to be teased, he was going to get the other going again. He didn't like being teased, but it was in such a wonderful, terrible way that he couldn't deny it. He didn't mind since the one teasing him was Sosuke, but he wasn't going to give up without a fight.

Sosuke continued to laugh, even when Sidney caught up to him, intertwining their fingers once more. He looked down at the younger male to find him looking at him with a pleading look. To know what else he meant by what he said. Sosuke's eyes narrowed, a shiver running down his spine and into his groin. This man was going to be the death of him soon id he didn't take him. He stopped walking, cocking his neck and gazing in the distance. "Well, you see," He began quietly, calmly, then he turned facing Sidney. He began walking, forcing Sidney to back up, hitting the wall behind him. Their hands stayed together, never breaking apart, even when Sosuke pinned Sidney against the wall. He dropped to ear level and nipped his ear a grin forming on his lips. "First I'm going to kiss you, getting you all hot and bothered. It will be so hot that our clothes will just naturally come off. Then I'll touch you," He released Sidney's hand, grazing over Sidney's clothes from his hips, up to his chest and down to his groin. "It will feel good, you'll want more." He grazed over his groin, following his hips, to his butt. Sosuke rubbed his butt again, this time rubbing just where his hole is. "You'll let me use this area, letting me enter you slowly. Ever so slowly." His voice dropped to a whisper. "I'll thrust into you hard, pleasuring both of us until we relieve ourselves together." When finished talking he pulled Sidney towards him, rocking his hips into him as he leaned against him. Sosuke moaned to finish off the whole scene and watched Sidney with his hawk like stare.

Sidney instantly regretted asking once he was pushed against the wall. His body stiffened at the nipping of his ear, moaning softly. He asked, this is the punishment he asked for, after the first touch, Sosuke obviously wouldn't stop the second time he let his curiousity get the better of him. Being touched so softly was killing him, he needed more than this, a lot more. How was he going to satisfy himself now? Jacking off wouldn't do the trick, he wanted Sosuke's touch. He tensed feeling the fingers near his rear, a squeaky moan escaping his lips. Wouldn't that hurt him though? He didn't want to think of any pain that might come from it, he'd see what happens when he got there. A whine escaped the navigator as he dropped his head into Sosuke's shoulder, moving with Sosuke. "N-Not fair, you didn't... need to actually s-shooooh me, Cap... tain~," his voice so needy. Now all he wanted was the other doing all those things. He didn't know if he could wait any longer, his body wanted wanted it now, not later. "Cheap... shots." He personally just wanted to let the other have his way already, but he still was injured. This was a new found form of torture for him.

Sosuke loved the sound of Sidney's moan. Better yet, he loved the way his needed navigator whined, the way he shivered against him. He mentally screamed inside, cursing himself for getting shot. Chuckling, he kissed Sidney's forehead, then reached down for his hand once more. This time the two would make it out on deck, no enticing pleasure from either one of them. Sosuke Stood on the deck for the first time since he'd been shot and took in a deep breath. The smell of ocean and land intertwining together made his heart race. He loved the sea, that he did, but he always had a fascination in finding new lands. He looked down at Sidney, a bright smile crossing his face. Then looked up again, noticing that none of the crew members were on the ship. Looking from side and not seeing anyone he looked back at Sidney, a very slight pout forming on his lips. "Where is everyone? On land?"

Sidney was clearly pouting when the other stopped, returning to the simple gesture of hand holding. He started it, they both seemed to have gotten punishment from it in the end. Being on the deck, he frowned for a second recalling the last time they stood together like this, but his smile widened, his captain still alive. Able to destroy that sad memory that was beginning to haunt him. He wanted it out of his head, gone forever, only Soeuke even came close to being able to do that for him. "Mhm, they decided to go wander around while they still had the chance," he hummed. He felt terrible the other couldn't leave the boat yet. But it would be one more day before he could, just one. The sling should be able to come off by then as well. The navigator was feeling dirty from being so eager to be able to finally touch the other.

He took another step away from the door and heard the bustling of the land goers. He enjoyed the sound. He walked up to the railing, pulling Sidney behind him by hand. He spotted women and children running around happily, he also saw government officials. Luckily for them they weren't part of the naval officials. He didn't see any of his men in sight. Very typical. He turned around, facing the ship while he leaned against the railing. He closed his eyes and allowed the breeze to hit him. He missed this feeling. Stuffed in some medical room did nothing to appease his mood. He smirked. Scratch that, it made him discover those most amazing sensation ever. He looked over at Sidney, noticing the younger man basking in the light of the sun. Then he remembered about the damage to the ship. "Ah, that's right. What's happening with fixing the ship? Any news on that?"

Sidney let the other drag him along, he knew they were out there longer than the doctor would've liked, but he didn't care. He wanted to give a break to Sosuke, knowing how much he hates the stuffy room he was being held in. "Ah, no. One of the men have been looking for someone to hire, but no one seems that willing. I find it silly, it's not like we are going to rob them," he murmured. The navigator ran his thumb against the hand he was holding, never wanting this feeling to leave. They couldn't exactly tell the others about this, could they? How would they react? Would they leave the crew? His grip tightened, frowning once more. This was horrible, why did this kind of thing have to be so complicated? "Captain, what exactly should I even consider us to be? What about the crew, is this supposed to be a secret from them? Why does this kind of thing have to be so wrong?" He leaned lightly against the other, gripping tighter. He really didn't want to let Sosuke go now that he had him in his grasp, but how long could this last? Secrecy from the crew was a sin to all, he couldn't do that.

Sosuke huffed out in irritation. If nobody wanted to fix his ship then he would. A shipwright would have been better, but lucky for him he learned a things or two from one. He felt Sidney rubbing his thumb against Sosuke's hand. He liked the touch the other gave. It was gentle, reassuring, it was special. The only touch he'd ever want for the rest of his life. Sosuke felt Sidney rest against him, gripping their hands a little tighter. When he started to asking him about what they were Sosuke listened until he was done talking. He knew what he was feeling. Had he told Sidney moments before walking out on deck, then he would have said the same thing he was now. Sosuke smiled down at Sidney, lowering his forehead against his. "Why would we keep it a secret? We will tell them all. If they have something against us then they aren't my family anymore." He could smell Sidney's scent, an intoxicating smell that he grew accustomed of after being in the small stuffy room with him all day. "No matter who they are, I won't let anyone hurt you." And he meant it. If one of the crew members said something to hurt Sidney, then he wouldn't stand for it.

Sidney smiled, loving everything the other would say. "Thank you captain. M' digging this attention," he laughed. He really was, all the times he wanted the other's hand on his head only made up for a fraction of that want. "M' sorry for being so hard to handle." His tone wasn't sad like he would when he was in a self destructive mode, his laugh lighthearted, apologizing for the constant need of reassurance. He couldn't explain why he wanted it so much, but he did. It somehow made him feel better, that was surely Sosuke's fault for constantly spoiling him with reassurance. "I hate to kill the mood, but you need to lay back down now." He started to pull the other back towards the medical room, feeling the resistance. He stopped in his tracks, trying to pull the other along, it was not working. The only thing Sosuke ever had over him was being stronger, the young navigator unable to move him when he stood like a rock. "Don't do this, just one more day!"

Sosuke chuckled, at Sidney's hard to handle comment. "Aye, why I even feel so attracted to a brat like you is beyond me." But his chuckle only grew in laughter, and his face split from one large grin. Sosuke was glad for this attraction, his life was starting to get boring without some sort of special feeling in his life. Sidney just happened to be that special person to make that special feeling. Sosuke was going to enjoy more of the fresh air when Sidney broke the relaxation, telling him he had to go back to the room. He wasn't even going to let him protest before pulling him away. Unfortunately for Sidney, Sosuke's strength was still as strong s ever even after being shot. He stood rooted to his spot. "I ain't goin' back in that room. Its too damn stuffy in there!" No matter how hard Sidney tried to pull it didn't work, there was no moving from the captain. "I don't care if its for just tonight! I don't want to go back." A child, he was a child. Sure he was a famous pirate, had a bounty on his head, he was mean and cold and the men of his ship respected him with all that he was worth. But when he didn't get his way, he became a complete and utter child.

Sidney huffed and puffed, stomping a foot for his protest, pulling him harder. "Captain! You are being ridiculous! Stop this nonsense," he demanded. No amount of pulling was going to make the other move, the younger boy just wearing himself out trying. "Fine! You reopen your wound again, you get to wait longer because of it." He pulled his hand away, setting a far distance between them. "Until you decide to listen, no touching me, at all. That includes the patting!" He leaned against the railing, staring at the land below. He was still jealous he had to stay up on the ship while the others got to play, he wanted to see the neat maps they held, or a new compass he could get. But no, he was stuck with a bratty Sosuke. Not that he minded, he liked everything about the other, including the stubbornness that came with him.

Sosuke felt upset bout the loss of Sidney's hand. And he really didn't want to see him so upset. But if he was going to get punished either way, why not make some fun out of it. "Hmm, I think I can handle the wound perfectly fine. I'll miss the touching too. But I've gone long enough without having a woman in my bed. So, I think I can handle not touching you for a while." He stepped back, leaning against the railing, looking up at the blue sky. "Although, I don't know how much you'll be able to handle it though." He knew he was being unfair. But so was the Doc's orders. Why the hell did he have to stay in a small room for so long? It was just some gunshot, it was healing! He noticed the quiet that had fallen between the two and looked at Sidney. His eyes widened, already cursing himself for what he said. Shit, he thought to himself when he saw the look on the navigator's face.

Sidney huffed in irritation, becoming fully annoyed with this attitude the other was putting on. He just listened to the harsh words, frowning at them. Sosuke hit him dead on, he wouldn't be able to go long without wanting to touch the other. He was just hoping for the other to cave in and go in the room, he should've suspected the other was going to fight back. He was stubborn, always was. But hearing about him not having to lay with a women for awhile, that struck him the most. The silence had fallen between them, the younger boy unsure of what to say to the idiot beside him. He pushed himself up, deciding to snap back at the other. "I'm not some woman though, I thought I made you feel better than a woman, even with my simple kiss. Don't compare me to them, that's rude. I can go without your touching, I don't need it at all!" He snapped. He didn't even care how the other might be feeling, Sosuke needed to know he stepped over the line. "You can deal with the Doctor and being hand fed by him, have fun." He stormed off into the crew's quarters, wanting to sleep off his anger. He got in his hammock, pouting. He really could do for a nice little touch from the other now.

Yeah, he was an idiot. A huge idiot. Sosuke knew the minute he looked at Sidney that he had made a mistake. He really didn't mean the words he said. He was just tired of having to go back into the medical room. Sosuke shivered as Sidney yelled at him, each word stabbing him in the heart. Then Sidney left, storming away from him. "Wai- Sidney! Wait!" It was no use, the younger pirate left to the crew quarters, leaving Sosuke standing alone on the deck. He stood dumbfounded for a few seconds before groaning out a sigh and throwing his head back, covering his face with his free hand. "Damn!" He stayed in that position for a few minutes before he looked back at the way Sidney left in. He sighed If he was going to patch things up then it had to be now. The younger pirate wasn't going to be in the mood for talking. But it had to be done otherwise. He left for the crews quarters. Being the only one in the room, and the only one in a hammock, Sosuke was able to spot him out instantly. He was quiet the entire time he walked over, until he stood beside Sidney in his hammock. "Sidney" There was no response. "Sidney, please. Look at me." Still nothing. "Dammit Sid, I'm sorry! Please believe me!" At this time, he'd do anything to make the younger pirate look at him again.

Sidney rolled onto his stomach, he was face down in the pillow. He heard the other call out his name, not caring to respond. The other spoke again, he didn't flinch. It wasn't fair for him to want the younger boy to look at him after his harsh words. It wasn't fair because Sidney couldn't refuse. Instead of responding, he lifted his head up to see the other, grabbing his captain's hand, dropping his head back into the small pillow he had. He already went against the no touching rule, not that it mattered. "You are the worst," he mumbled, most of the words muffled by the pillow. He turned his head to the side, needing air. "You stir me up just to say harsh things like that, truly the worst of the worst." He gripped Sosuke's hand harder, pulling it closer towards him. "Then you come in apologizing, how am I supposed to feel? You never let me catch a break. Unfair." He pulled the hand down to his cheek, letting it go, immediately putting his hand on top to prevent the other from taking it away. He wanted to feel the hands on him once more.

Sosuke literally though that his heart would stop if Sidney decided to never talk to him again. He dropped his head, clenching his teeth. He felt defeated. However, suddenly he felt the touch of the others hand against his. He looked up finding the hand laced with his. Sidney was face planted into his pillow, mumbling words that Sosuke could just barely make out. When Sidney lifted his head to state what he was feeling Sosuke's heart really did skip. Sidney raised their hands to his face, leaving Sosuke's hand resting on his cheek. He placed his hand back on top of Sosuke's as if to keep his hand from moving away. He didn't have to worry about that, though, Sosuke wasnt going to move his hand away any time soon. In fact, he wanted to touch and hold him so bad that he felt chained down with the sling on him. His arm twitched inside, wanting to break free of the chains. When he thought he couldn't take it anymore was when he broke it. He risk Sidney and the Doc's lectures later. But right now he just needed to touch Sidney. He removed his arm from the sling, groaning from the pain his quick movements caused. Not letting Sidney stop him, Sosuke instantly wrapped both arms around him, hugging the younger pirate tight against him. He didn't want this moment to end at all. "I won't hurt you like that again. I hate seeing you so upset."

Sidney felt himself freeze up when the other pulled off his sling. "Captain! Stop that right now," he demanded, sitting up. He dropped the other hand from his cheek. Sosuke obviously ignored his demands, wrapping his arms around the younger boy. "May I point out this is the exact reason why we fought just a few minutes ago, you aren't thinking about your injuries properly!" No amount of pushing the man off made him let go, the young navigator gave in. "Stupid, stop it. I'm fine. I should be able to get angry and upset without your clinging." Clearly he was not okay or his words wouldn't have continued to be so spiteful. No matter how harsh his words were, he couldn't resist touching Sosuke, wrapping his arms around him, pulling the captain as close as he could get. "It's fine, you're a stubborn child. I know that, but I'm worried for your health. Don't brush it off as nothing!" He wiggled his way out of Sosuke's arms, reaching up, pulling Sosuke down to his level. "Tell me again what you're going to do to me now that you decided your sling was coming off," he teased. A smile formed on his face. It was amazing he went from bubbly to embarrassed, to depressed, then bubbly again, to anger, and now to this. Sosuke was never going to give him a break for a minute.

Sosuke ignored Sidney's protest. His chest hurt, but the pain was very slowly starting to fade away. He squeezed Sidney tighter when the other wrapped his own arms right around him. "I may be stubborn, but it only shows more around you. You make me want everything. Including you." He loosened his grip a little, noticing that Sidney was trying to wiggle out. Which he managed to do so easily. Then suddenly Sidney pulled him down towards him, keeping the captain at a close distance. Sosuke's face broke into a grin when he heard what Sidney said to him. God he was going down a path he'd never be able to come out of. And he liked it. "If you want to know, then there's no way we can do it here." He winked, the excitement already starting to get to him. If right now he'd get the chance to touch Sidney more, then he was glad he took his arm out of the sling.

Sidney laughed, letting the other go. "I should be screaming at you, instead in egging you on. I can't tell if I'm worse or if you are," he hummed. "Does this mean I get to actually see the captain's room? M' sure you don't mean we are going to return to that little medical room." He got off the bed, grabbing his captain's hand, walking out of the room, dragging him along. He already knew that's where they were heading, that was the only other room on the ship with a bed that actually supported weight well. He wouldn't lie, his heart was pounding to be heading into this, he couldn't keep himself straight. First it was no touching, now he was practically begging for the other to be all over him. He walked up deck, stop pick at the captain's door to his room. He back up, letting Sosuke have the honors of opening it. He felt awkward even knowing he was just going in there, not to do very proper things either. "M' going to die, this is too embarrassing," he mumbled. His face was going hot before they even started anything, he really did get shy over every little thing.

"I rather like it when your egging me on like this. Although, if your screaming, it better be on my bed, beneath me." His wide grin only made his sentence far sexier. Even the wink tht came after added to it. Although, if it were someone like Sidney, he'd probably think he were some perverted idiot. He let Sidney grab his hand once more as he hopped off his hammock. Sosuke quietly followed along until he answered Sidney's comment about rooms. "Don't even make me think about that stuffy room. Besides, the captain's bed is bigger then the medical bed. Giving us plenty of space to get messy." They crossed the deck, the excitement growing further. It wasn't until the reached the captain's cabin did Sosuke's heart skip a few beats. This was it, he'd finally get to hold the man standing beside him. He opened the door to his cabin, letting Sidney walk in the room first. He wouldn't attack him right away, he wait just a few more minutes before that happened.