Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Sidney waited patiently for the other to return, hoping he didn't hurt himself too bad. He was happy the other came out, looking completely fine. "One more day, you're so impatient. We need to make sure the wound is healing correctly before letting you free. I can't blame you, I'd hate to be stuck on the bed too," he spoke softly. He watched the other hesitantly get back on the bed, showing how he obviously didn't want to be stuck in here any longer. "At least you have me for company." He laughed, hellign the other sit when he hissed in pain. "Slow and easy." He made sure the other was in a comfortable position before sitting back down. He reached his arm over, running his fingers through the man's hair again. It was becoming a habit for him to do knowing the other enjoyed it a lot. He stayed like that, he finally had an excuse to touch the other instead of grabbing his captain's hand for attention. He really was beginning to crave more and more attention from Sosuke, though he couldn't admit it. It felt wrong for him to even want that.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Sosuke sat on the bed, sighing when Sidney answered his question. "One more day, huh?" He was attempting to sit back against the wall when he hissed in pain. When Sosuke got back on the bed completely, he felt exhausted. Who would have thought just sitting on a bed would drain him of his strength. He thought Sidney would leave him again, but that wasn't the case. He felt Sidney's fingers running through his hair again. A touch he never wanted to end. Sosuke smiled, leaning into the touch. This time he was wide awake. His voice was low when he spoke out, his eyes closed. "It really does feel good." This was the second time Sosuke told him what he felt of the touch. Each time hoping his words wouldn't repulse him and push him away. He'd hate to lose Sidney now, now that he was at his most vulnerable.

Sidney had a cat like smile on his face, loving how the other even leaned into his touch. "Does it feel that nice? I wouldn't know," he hummed, keeping the movements going. "Going back to sleep?" He was curious, he didn't want the accidentally talk to the boy when he was about to fall asleep, keeping him up. He leaned in closer to Sosuke, his arm tired from stretching so much to reach the other. He didn't want to stop the comforting motion either, he would rather make his captain happy by continuing it. He felt too far away still, hopping off the chair, sitting on the edge of the bed. He could reach a lot easier now, now feeling like he had to stretch so much. There wasn't much room on the bed, but he managed to fit himself on, hoping Sosuke didn't mind. He felt his stomach get the same fluttering feeling as before getting so close to his captain. He ignored the feeling, just focusing on running his finger's through the other's hair. Now wasn't the time for getting shy.

Sosuke nodded in the touch, confirming just how good his touch was. Sosuke never once opened his eyes, even when Sidney spoke again. He just ended up mumbling his words. "Mmm, 'ust a lit'le longer." He really was going to fall asleep. Heck he was probably already asleep and just sleep talking. Suddenly Sosuke felt the bed dip and creak. His body twitched not knowing what exactly was happening, but he soon relaxed knowing that it was just Sidney who'd settled beside him in the bed. He didn't think the navigator would have done something like that, not after how he felt just earlier today. Sosuke wanted to lean himself against Sidney, finding that the new position would feel more comfortable then leaning against the wall. Sosuke's weight shifted just enough to the side to make room for Sidney to shift more on to the bed. At this time Sosuke had very clearly fallen asleep, a few quiet moans escaping from him as Sidney continued his gentle rubbing.

Sidney chuckles quietly, seeing the other had already fallen asleep in a short amount of time. He shifted himself more on the bed, continuing the rubbing. He was just as tired as the other, leaning against the wall. His eyes closed as he continued the rubbing, trying to find something to keep him awake. He didn't mind if he fell asleep, but he was supposed stay awake to make sure nothing happened to the other. A small nap wouldn't hurt, he did just pull an all nighter, as long as he was up in a little bit he would be good. He started to hum a small tune he had learned from his mother, trying to make sure Sosuke stayed asleep. He didn't want to wake the other by sudden movements. Soon his breathing slowed, he had clearly fallen asleep on the bed.

By the time Sidney woke up, it was to the loud ringing of the breakfast bell. His body was stiff from sleeping in an odd position. He went to move when he felt a weight on him, seeing Sosuke had leaned against him at some point in the night. He felt bad that he was going to have to wake up his captain, clearly being comfortable with his position, but he needed to eat. "Captain, wake up. Breakfast time," he spoke through a yawn. The other slowly sat up, allowing the navigator to get off the bed to stretch. "Morning, I'll be back with your food in a bit." He walked out, going to the eating quarters, grabbing the food. It was something new, looking like scrambled eggs. The doctor informed him that Sosuke needed to walk around for a bit, but then immediately be put back to bed. The younger boy headed back to the doctor's room sitting in his chair, seeing his captain was wide awake. He stabbed. He stabbed a fork into the food, putting it in front of Sosuke's mouth.

Sosuke had never slept as well as he had that night. And although he shared the uncomfortable bed with another, it didn't faze him at all. When he had woken up, it was to the tired voice of his navigator. He groaned, yawning and sitting up, reluctantly letting his navigator go. When Sidney left to get food, Sosuke sat in bed staring down at his left hand. The hand and arm he had clearly hugged Sidney with some time in the night as he slept. He thought how nice it felt to had his warmth against him like that, although it was rather strange for a man to feel that way towards another man. He shook his head just as Sidney entered the room with food. He grabbed the dish Sidney had handed to him brightening when he found that they were scrambled eggs. The cook always knew what made him feel better. Sosuke changed position, sitting crossed legged on the bed. He found this position a little more comfortable for now. He took a bite of the food, smiling like a child when he began chewing on it.

Sidney watched him, all his facial expressions, the ones he got to see when no one else was around, it made him feel special. He was able to see everything colorful from his captain, instead of some dull grey. "Hey, I get let you walk around for a bit today. It's not supposed to be long, but I'll let you go until you've pushed past the limit I've personally set," he hummed. He stabbed another bit of the egg, feeding it to Sosuke. Once again, he had decided to feed the other quickly without anymore idle chit chat than he had started. The plate was completely cleared in no time, putting the empty dish on the desk. He felt bad he never got up to return them, always seeming to swap out another dirty dish for each meal. "You looked like you quite enjoyed that." The younger boy reached over, running his fingers through the other's hair once before. He had to move onto the bed again so he didn't feel his arm cramp up like the night before. "Do you really like this? I don't want to be doing something you don't like." He kept the movement going, but it slowed, worried he was just touching his captain without the granted permission, perhaps Sosuke didn't truly like this.

Sosuke wanted to all but lean back on his arms and bask in the feeling of finishing his breakfast. He'd have to thank his cook for that one. But the joy of breakfast was over ran by the glee of being able to walk around again. He beamed with happiness, grinning from ear to ear at what he heard. "Really!? I get to get out of this room!?" He was truly glad to be able to get out of this stuffy room. However he was unable to jump out of bed when Sidney sat beside him, running his fingers through his hair again. Sosuke's excitement calmed down at the touch. Sure he wanted to get outside fast, remove the sling on his arm and just free himself. But he would never turn down the touches he got from Sidney. His eyes closed in the touch and he lowered his head enough to get more of the feeling. "Of course I like this. It feels better then a woman's sexual touch." Sosuke had his share of woman in his bed, what pirate captain wouldn't buy a woman from time to time. But his words were true to Sidney about his touch. It was better. Ten times better.

"For a little bit, I get to choose when I let you walk," Sidney mumbled. The other was way too excited to get out of the room, he couldn't allow the other to just jump around, when everyone had left, then he'd let Sosuke walk around. That way everything was clear, worrying that the captain might trip over one of the men. He was still injured so he still had to be taken care of for one more day. "Ew, I don't want to know that captain. My touch shouldn't even be compared to that." He felt a a bit of envy bubble in him as he thought about the women who got to lay with his captain. He didn't know why he was getting so envious over something so little, he just knew it irritated him. His lips formed into a pout, pulling his hand away, moving back to his own chair. He considered it a small punishment for bringing up the women, something he truly did not want to hear about. He only payed with one or two women, not liking the outcome of it. It didn't feel good to him, he hated it. He hated the memories of them, but he hated hearing Sosuke speak of them worse.

Sosuke laughed when he heard Sidney's comment. But his laughter ended soon when Sidney stopped his hand and removed it, sitting back in his chair next to the bed. He didn't say anything, although he wanted to shout and pull him back. But he remained quiet, watching Sidney like a hawk. He didn't want the navigator stopping. He dropped his gaze for a moment, his voice lowering. "Sorry. That wasn't needed to be said." His gaze rose again, looking Sidney straight in the eye. He needed to know that he wasn't lying about his apology. He just wanted Sidney rubbing his head again. Or to go outside. Which didn't seem like it was happening any time soon.

Sidney shifted his eyes when the other had decided to give him another intense staring, his cheeks heating once more. He needed to find a way to keep calm. He felt guilty for leaving the other when he heard the apology, chuckling softly. "M' sorry, don't give me that guilt trip," he teased. He got back on the bed, facing the other completely, using both hands to greatly rub the other's head. "Don't look so down." He really liked being able to touch the other so freely with this, his heart pounding faster since he was once again, so close to Sosuke. He really founding figure out what this feeling was, but he didn't want to ask. It might've been something be shouldn't feel, he would just continue to brush it off as if it was nothing. His cheeks still felt warm, breathing through his mouth to calm the fast beating of his heart. He kept rubbing his fingers through the captain's hair, a smile forming on his face once more. He felt like he was going beyond greed and selfishness, he felt like somehow gluttony was becoming a thing too. He couldn't get enough of being able to touch his captain.

Sosuke stared to object to starting a guilt trip against The navigator. But his words stopped short when Sidney sat back on the bed. Instead of one hand like he had before, he was now using two hands. This feeling was better then the one hand and made Sosuke close his eyes and lower his head. In some ways he felt like a dog, wanting to be loved by someone after so long. In other ways he just felt like a greedy man who hadn't felt the warmth of another human before. Either way he liked the touch, he liked the way Sidney played with his hair as he ran fingers through it. He felt the need to tell Sidney a deep desire. However, he didn't know what that desire was. Sosuke smiled, eyes still closed as he fell into Sidney's spell. Sosuke felt he'd never be able to live without this simple touch again.

Sidney kept it up, but slowed, seeing the other's eyes were closed. "Sorry captain, you can't go to sleep yet," he hummed. He didn't want to stop touching Sosuke. He could stay like this all day, but he had orders from the doctor to keep him up, he was going to completely destroy his sleep schedule, in a way the doctor didn't want to deal with. The young navigator wanted to kiss the forehead of the man, like you would a child. Though it was more than a simple affection you would show a child, it was more in a romantic way. He shook his head, killing the thought sin his head like he usually does. His arms shook a bit with his head, but he kept his movements going. "This is nice, the most we've ever spent with each other too," he spoke quietly, closing his own eyes. He was just letting himself go into the moment, though he still remembered the other couldn't sleep as much as the day before, it didn't mean he couldn't just let him lay there for a second.

Sosuke opened his eyes when Sidney stopped his head rubbing. Stating that he couldn't sleep, thus having to stop his gents touching. Sosuke was more awake then anything, although he had started to feel drowsy. The medicine was completely out of his system now, but because of the little exercise, he was sleeping more then he should have. Sosuke nodded, understanding the situation. Sosuke watched Sidney as he shook his head, until he closed his eyes. Sosuke listened to the voice of his navigator as he spoke, closing his own eyes again. "I'm glad. I like talking and being with you." Sosuke's voice was low as he replied to Sidney's statement. Slowly Souke began inching forward, as if his body was losing balance due to him falling asleep. When he had stopped moving, his forehead and touched Sidney's resting on it ever so gently.

Sidney's eyes shot open when he felt the gentle touch on his forehead. It happened to be his captain's, causing the gap between them to completely close. His face felt on fire, his heart racing so fast. He wanted to kiss the other, it was as if he was being tested, seeing how close the other could get before something in the young navigator snapped. He leaned in a bit until their noses touched, causing him to stop his movements. His eyes remained open, locked on the other's face, attempting to slow his rapid breathing. "Captain, you're so close," he spoke almost above a whisper. He really did want to kiss the other, but he knew he couldn't. It would have been wrong in so many ways, he was a man, he was his captain, it could never be. He didn't know why he was so desperate to just feel his lips against the other's just once. But the desire grew stronger with having Sosuke closer, the one desire was so strong he couldn't just push out. He had to do this, though he wasn't excited for the outcome in the end. "M' s'rry cap'ain, really 'm." His voice was so quiet, unsure if the other had even heard him. He closed his eyes, closing the gap between their lips, kissing Sosuke softly.

When Sosuke first heard Sidney whisper out he opened his eyes, finding him face to face with the navigator, practically nose to nose. He looked into the eyes of the younger male in front of him, suddenly feeli like this closeness wasn't enough. As a captain and as a man, Sosuke didn't find these feelings right. He'd never wanted another mans touch or company as much as he wanted Sidney's. He could feel the breath of the other on his face, sending shivers down his back. Although he wanted the small gap between them to close, he didn't know how to go about doing it. When Sosuke had decided to stop thinking about his feelings and snapped back to reality, he had just barely heard the ending words of the sentence Sidney just spoke. But before he could ask what he said, Sosuke felt heat press against his lips. Sosuke's eyes widened. He hadn't thought that Sidney was possibly thinking the same thing he was. He didn't say his thoughts out loud did he? Sosuke decided he didn't care and closed his eyes, leaning a little further into Sidney's kiss.

Sidney was surprised he wasn't being thrown off the bed, instead he felt the other lean into kiss. His hands snaked into Sosuke's hair, enjoying the kiss. He stopped the kiss, abruptly pulling back, forgetting to breath through his nose. He pulled his hands back to his lap, looking down. He was afraid if he looked up, all he'd see was rejection and disgust. He wouldn't be able to take it if he saw that, Sosuke was everything to him. If he were to be hated by the other, he'd surely just give up and die. "M' sorry captain, I... I don't know what overtook me. P-Please don't hate m-me," he was rushigj the words out after catching his breath from the lack of air. He was so scared the other would show disappointment, but the young navigator didn't know how to control the emotions that were held within him. He just knew he wanted to kiss the other man, even if it was wrong. "I... I really... I really wanted to do that, I know it it was wrong, but!" He cut himself off, seeing no point in trying to defend himself. He did a wrong thing, make a mistake, something he couldn't justify with simple words. "M' sorry if you disliked it, but I didn't and I won't lie about that."

Sosuke wanted to deepen the kiss as he felt Sidney's arm snake up and play with his hair again, but before he could, Sidney had suddenly pulled away. He watched as the younger male stammered over his words, rushing them as he tried to gain his breath. Sosuke watched the other intently waiting for him to stop talking or look at him. He thought height would come, but then his clambering words came to a stop with a sudden confession. Sosuke's eyes widened once more, before relaxing into a smile. His free arm wrapped around Sidney pulling him closer, making him look up at the captain. With a low hoarse voice Sosuke demanded that Sidney stop talking. "Just shut up." And with those words he replaced his lips upon the others in another kiss.

Sidney's eyes widened when the other pulled him closer. He was about to protest being told to shut up, but the fight was quickly taken out of him once he felt the set of lips on his own. This felt so wrong to the young navigator, yet it felt more than right, it was something it seemed like he needed. He properly breathed through his nose this time, completely entranced by the kiss. His hands returned to the hair they were once in before, but this time his touch wasn't as gentle as before, it was a bit sexual with the hair playing. He moaned unconsciously into the kiss, when the other had deepened it. Sosuke asked to know what he was doing, while the navigator had no idea what he was really supposed to do. He never had a kiss like this with anyone, not even the women he laid with. He gave a few quick kisses, but that was the farthest he'd ever gone when it came to kissing. Sosuke seemed to have taken the lead, but he felt embarrassed by his lack of experience. He felt like the air was being ripped away from him, even though he could still breathe. He felt that certain shyness begin to fill his mind, but he couldn't escape like the last times, he was being held their by the other.

Sosuke deepened the kiss almost instantly after hearing the quiet moans leaving Sidney's throat. Excitement bubbled in his chest when his hair was played with, more roughly then it had been played with until now. He felt like his stomach was doing leaps, his chest ready to burst out of his chest. This was the most he'd ever started to feel so hot with just a kiss. A simple one at that. The tongue dancing that he normally partook in with woman hadn't even come into play yet. Sosuke's eyes opened, he wanted to see just how he was making the navigator feel.it made him hotter, the flushed cheeks, the piercing eyes that looked at him, the sounds the other male was making. It was wrong, incredibly wonderfully wrong. Sosuke couldn't stop, he didn't want to stop. But if he didn't neither would be able to breath. With much hesitation he broke the kiss, only leaving and inch between their lips for them to breath. He licked his lips as his gaze never once looked away from Sidney.

((off to bed. Not sure if I will be able to reply tomorrow. But I will try))

((Okie dokie! Have a good nights rest. I'll try to do so as well, it's going to be hectic tomorrow for me.))

Sidney wanted so much more than what he was being given, he was craving to be touched in so many different ways. A whine escaped from inside his throat when the kiss broke, wanting to stay like that longer. He was amazed how excited he was getting from a simple kiss, this was bad. The young navigator wouldn't let it go any further than the kissing, remembering the other was still injured, but his body was going to scream otherwise, he could already tell. He breathed in all the air he could, watching Sosuke's tongue intently. The young navigator felt so flustered, so hot, melting under Sosuke's gaze. He dropped himself into his captain's shoulder, breathing heavily, unable to handle being under his gaze for so long. The younger boy couldn't bring himself to say anything, at a lost for words. His hands slid down from Sosuke's hair, onto his neck. The brunette couldn't seem to pull himself away from the older man's shoulder. He was afraid how his expression showed everything he was feeling, but somehow he forced himself back up, looking directly into Sosuke's eyes. "More," he squeaked out. If this was the only time the other would do something like this to him then he was taking advantage of it. When Sosuke kissed him for the second time, the younger boy instantly gasped, the kiss a lot rougher than it was before. His hands remained on the captain's neck, leaning further into the kiss, wanting everything.

Sosuke loved the look in Sidney's eyes and he wanted to see more. He wanted to see what expressions he can make on the younger male. When Sidney fell foreword, leaning against Sosuke's shoulder, Sosuke held him close. His hands rested on the nape of his neck and what hair his fingers could reach played with his hair. The sound of oh of them breathing heavily made Sosuke hotter then he already was. He wanted more. But he didn't want to force the younger male into anything. So he stayed quiet, just hoping that he'd one day do more. Perhaps though, it would come sooner. When Sidney sat back up straight and looked Sosuke dead in the eyes with a simple word of "more" it took all of Sosuke's energy to not just simply push him down and have his way with him. He growled, with a seductive grin right on his face. Sosuke kisses Sidney again, rougher, more intense. He could hear the other gasp, which only excited him more. Sosuke took every advantage he had with kissing the male. He would nip and lick at Sidney's lips. And when he gasped he'd slip his tongue in, licking the inside of Sidney's mouth, paladin with his tongue. Got he tasted delicious. He didn't want this to stop at all.

Sidney was gasping and mewling, loving the intenseness of the kiss. It was sending sparks through his body, but he came quick to realize that was a bad thing. He was letting his mind get clouded, forgetting all about Sosuke's injury. When he gasped once more, he felt the tongue slip into his mouth, almost immediately melting right away. The navigator had a hard time thinking about stopping when he felt so good. He loved the feeling of their tongues pressing against each other, though he could tell he was being sloppy. He still was confused on what to do with this kind of kiss. He pulled back, gasping for air, a bit of saliva dripping down the side of his mouth. "W-We can't... go a-any fur... ther," he said through breaths. "Your i-injury." He felt horrible for stopping it at such the wrong time, and Sosuke didn't know how bad he wanted to continue, he wanted everything the other would give to him. But his injury took priority, that was the reason they were cooped up in the little room. His breathing slowed, allowing him to calm his heart, feeling like it was going to pop. "Don't give me that look, I like to a lot too. If you're fine with me saying, there will be other chances once you heal up."

Sosuke thought he would melt if the kiss furthered. His mind and heart were racing, chasing each other in a game of tag. He needed this sensation, he wanted it. He was going to move his hand away, to start touching Sidney in all sorts of places. But the younger male moved away. Soule growled at the loss of the kiss, but he quickly forgave Sidney after seeing the red flushed cheeks and the saliva dripping from his chin. God it made him want the navigator even more. His thoughts stopped short however when Sidney declared that they should stop because of his injury. "Sto-?" He scowled, ready to protest, he'd be dammed if this injury stopped him from continuing. He was ready to rip the stupid sling right off and forget about the rush of pain he'd feel if he did that. But Sidney's comment about doing more once he healed made him quickly forget about his anger. He pulled the navigator in and kissed him softly on the lips. With a hoarse voice he spoke. "Your not running away once this thing is off and I'm better. Got it?"

Sidney laughed when he growled, he couldn't help it, the other man was so childish. His chest hurt from how hard his heart was pounding, the kiss only made it worse. "I won't! I swear, I'm just as disappointed as you that we have to stop, but I don't want you feeling any pain," he hummed. He lightly kissed Sosuke's nose, really wishing he could continue further. He wiped the drool from his chin with his hand, disgusted he even had it left there. Then it struck him, they were doing something wrong. Something unimaginable, something that shouldn't be happening between men, and definitely not between a navigator and a captain. He frowned, look down, pulling his hands away. "Hey, are you sure this is okay? I mean... I'm a man, I'm not a cute girl you could find off ship," he muttered. He wasn't afraid of rejection as much as he was afraid he was just being used. He knew Sosuke wouldn't do something so cruel, yet he couldn't push the thought away. "Am I okay? I mean... m' not, how do I even say this?" He leaned back, looking up at the ceiling. "Please, just promise me you aren't using me to relieve your sexual tension."