Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Sosuke was content lying beside Sidney, holding him close. However that feeling left all too soon when Sidney decided that he felt gross and needed to clean himself. He grumbled, eyes closed with the lost of his navigator. Though he smiled when Sidney placed a kiss on him. He was going to like the open touches from the younger male a lot. He kept his eyes shut even as Sidney stood up and left for the captain's personal bath area. A special tub was built, where it borrowed sea water form the ocean and heated it up. Of course, it wasn't entirely the best way too clean. But it was better then nothing. Sosuke heard him open the door to the room and turn the water on. He didn't know how long it had been, but somehow he managed to fall asleep almost as soon as the water started running. Sosuke lay naked on his bed, arms open as if he were waiting for Sidney to return.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Sidney pulled away, getting off of the bed. He had special rights to use this bathroom, especially since he was in the room anyway. He turned on the water, immediately getting in. He didn't care it was cold, he didn't really mind it much. It turned warm which surprised him, at the same time he kind of knew this was the special captain's tub. He wiped off the semen on his stomach, washing it away. The young navigator felt around his ass, turning red from what they just did. He quickly cleaned himself up, emptying the tub, and getting out. He found an array of towels, jealous the other was keeping them hidden from everyone. He dried himself off, walking back out into the room. He saw that Sosuke was asleep, making him tiptoe around the room, grabbing his clothing. He quickly got himself dressed, laying back on the bed with his captain. He snuggles up to the nude man, closing his eyes, allowing sleep to take over.

Although he was asleep, Sosuke had subconsciously felt the warmth of Sidney lay beside him once more. He tightened his grip around him, pulling him close. He looked like a giant child hugging a teddy bear. He never once woke up. Not even when the men started stamping around on deck, clearly having returned form the adventure on land. As they yelled and called out in excitement. It wasn't long after that the cook had dinner ready and everyone was down in the eating quarters. By this time the doc was probably running round the ship looking for his injured patient, but not once did he think of coming to the cabin. The doc probably though the captain escaped to land, Sidney either following behind him or trying with all his might to get him to come back. But for what he didn't know was that Sosuke was lying still with Sidney stuck in his arms. The younger pirate was probably awake, trying to get out of the vine like grip that wouldn't let him go. Sosuke would surely get a lecture when he woke up again the next morning.

Sidney woke up once when the men were stomping around on deck, the frantic footsteps could be heard. He tried to wiggle his way out of the other's arms to go ease the worried men, but Would not give up his grip. The younger boy struggled and struggled, trying to push him off but it was no use, Sosuke is stronger than the navigator by far. He gave in, closing his eyes once more. He could hear the running of footsteps on the deck, assuming they were worried Sosuke had ran off, the younger boy not far behind him. If only they knew they were in the cabin, and the brunette would call out to them if his throat didn't feel on fire. He must've been so loud for his throat to feel this scratchy. He pushed it out of his mind before falling asleep, not wanting to remember how he was acting.

Morning came and Sosuke seemed to be up and about. Sidney was not as seater as his lover. He went to go move off the bed when a sharp pain shot through his hips, making him instantly sit back down on the bed, he rolled over on his stomach, groaning in pain. "Take responsibility captain," he mumbled, watching the other get dressed. He wasn't willing to leave the room or the bed, he was going to stay in this spot the entire day, his body ached too much to move. "You were too rough. You get to deal with the Doctor alone." He out sprawled his arms, shoving his face into the mattress. His body was killing him, the after effects of such a glorious time finally kicking in. He literally felt like he was going to punch the other multiple times to make up for the pain he was in because of his roughness.

When morning broke through the window of the cabin, Sosuke woke with it. It was still too early for him to get up so he waited until Sidney woke. When two hours passed and Sidney didn't wake up, Sosuke took it upon himself to get up. He kissed the younger male before rolling over to the edge and getting up. He went to the wash room, where he quickly cleaned himself of the cold sweat. Then he came back and began to clothe himself. That was when Sidney, instantly aware of the after affects of their precious night. He chuckled when Sidney fell back on to the bed and finished dressing. When he turned back to the younger pirate he was face first in the mattress. Sosuke sat on the bed and leaned forward. He ran one hand through Sidney's hair at the same time of placing a kiss on his head. "Aye, I'll take responsibility." Then he stood up off the bed, heading for the door of the cabin. He stopped just before and turned to the bed, a giant grin on his face. "Wish me luck with Doc." And with that he left.

Sidney tried to get up multiple times to see if maybe he could walk, that was not the case. He was going to be bored all by himself until Sosuke returned, not excited for the wait. He was expecting the other to bring back food as well, hoping he was going to do just that after his chat. He honestly wouldn't be surprised if the doctor stuck him back inside the medical room for misbehaving. Of course he could always throw the blame on the navigator. He could hear the pounding of footsteps, everyone one must be relieved that Sosuke had returned and was okay. He laughed, thinking they never checked the cabin, though he wouldn't have been the nicest about it. He wasn't naked but his captain was, that was only for his eyes. He claimed it, no one else had a right like he did. He nuzzled his face into the mattress, his cheeks going hot from thinking about the previous night. It felt so nice but the after affects were the worst.

Sosuke had managed to make down to the kitchen before everyone noticed him. As soon as he stepped into the eating quarters, every man and his meal came bounding up to the captain with worry. Each one yelling something about how he was missing or how doc was Going to kill him. Some even asked where Sidney was, which he ignored answering. He managed to ab some food for the navigator and leave the kitchen, the crew members in tow.

When he got to the deck again he came face to face with doc. Without even having time to utter a greeting to the doctor, he was yelling at Sosuke. The captain winced, eyes closed when the initial blow came. He understood the doc was angry, but certain things had to be done. "It's fine now, doc. Look!" In order to show the men just how fine he was he raised his arm, then shook it before letting it fall to his side once again. What he didn't show them, was the tight soreness that was still clearly there. But that was for another story,

"Listen, I'll talk to everyone later. I've got to do something now." He started backing away towards his cabin. At this point members were starting to think that the captain had gone off the ship and brought a woman back to his bed. Such were his acts many times before. Many of the men were laughing, starting to now ignore the whim of their captain. But doc still had things to say. "Okay I know. We'll talk later." With that Sosuke opened up his cabin door and slipped inside. He leaned against the door, sighing.

Sidney started laughing uncontrollably when he heard the doctor yelling at poor Sosuke. He lifted his head up, resting on his chin. The door opened, seeing many of the crew members running by hollering. Seeing the beat Sosuke he only laughed harder. "I told you this would happen! Who do they think you have in here? You didn't say it was me did you? They would've been dumbfounded to hear that," he said after calming his laughter. Seeing the food, he forced himself to sit up, reaching for it as the other walked forward. "Give me," he pouted. He was hungry and the other wasn't giving him the food. "Give it. Sosuke!" He covered his mouth, realizing how often he was saying the other's actual name. He needed to stop before that became a habit.

He huffed, pushing himself off the door. "I know. I just....I couldn't take it anymore." He looked back at the door, making sure know one would come barging in as he walked away. "By the looks of their faces I'd say they think a woman was in here." He started walking towards the bed, noticing just how anxious Sidney was to get some food. He stopped right at the bed, still out of reach from the navigator. He grinned at the younger man, until Sidney shouted his name out, quickly hushing himself after. He leaned over, placing the food dish out of either of their reach. Then he sat on the bed, kissed Sidney gently. "You better not stop calling my name." He said with a low growl. "My name coming from these lips," he traced his thumb across Sidney's bottom lip. "Is the sexiest thing I've ever heard." He kissed the navigator again, not giving him time to say anything.

Sidney hated being teased with food, he was hungry. Hearing the low growl sent shivers down his spine, leaning into the kiss. This was better than food, he'd take this anytime over the meals. He opened his lips slightly, allowing entrance for the other. It wasn't even past breakfast and they were already all over each other, though he navigator didn't mind. He moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Sosuke's neck, pulling him closer, wanting no gaps between them. He enjoyed saying the name, but it would only be when his captain and him were alone. He didn't want to say it in front of anyone else. One, because that's improper of the navigator to do so. Two, he only wanted Sosuke to hear, wanting it to be special. Sidney broke the kiss for air, not getting much of a chance before the other decided to initiate the kissing again. The younger boy pulled back once more, pushing the other off. "Enough. Down boy. I just want my food," he hummed.

Sosuke was pleased that Sidney allowed the kiss, in fact he was even more pleased when Sidney granted him access to the sweet hot cavern of his mouth. Sosuke didn't hesitate. He stuck his tongue in right away and began playing with Sidney's. First thing in the morning and right after breakfast, he never thought he'd end up so horny. Sidney broke the kiss first, gasping for air. Sosuke wouldn't have that, however. He kissed Sidney again, this time however losing his battle. Sidney pushed away from him teasing Sosuke like a dog. Sosuke licked his lips clean of the saliva the dripped down them. His heat gaze never once looking away from Sidney. He knew how to get his way, that he did. But he'd learn quick when to let Sidney have his as well. Finally he broke the gaze, looking down at the food and bringing it to the navigator. "Eat and rest. I'll be back later today after my business is finished." He kissed Sidney on the temple and got up to leave, heading for the door.

Sidney set the food on the bed, trying to grab Sosuke before he was out of his reach. Sosuke ended up moving too quickly for the boy to grab ahold of his shirt or hand. "Don't leave me alone! At least carry me out there or something!" He whined, ignoring the plate he'd been given. He wasn't tired anymore, he wanted out of the room, he didn't enjoy being alone without anything to do. It's not like he could draw a map without his needed materials, he was going to get his way. If not, then his captain would have to deal with the complaining and fight he'd decide to put up. "I want out, I'll even go stay with the doctor if that's what's going to happen. At least he has medicine to ease my pain. I want out," he grumbled. The food was pointless now, he had another fight to deal with. He had no reason to stay cooped up in the room all alone. At least when the older man was being held in the medical room he had Sidney for company. Well, the navigator didn't expect it to turn out the way it did, but there was no complaints coming out of him. He was glad it turned out that way, though his body was not as excited about it.

After hearing Sidney's outburst of wanting to go out, Sosuke returned to the bed. He sat beside the younger male and pulled him forward, touching their heads together. "Such a child." He chuckled, rubbing Sidney's head. A child, maybe. But he was still Sosuke's. He backed away, taking Sidney's hand in his and playing with his fingers. "If I bring you out of here. Everyone will start to wonder. Even more so when I carry you out. Because your not walking out by yourself." He watched Sidney's reaction to the statement. He really wanted the younger pirate to rest in this room. But if he didn't want that then he had no choice. Sosuke was only going into town to find them a shipwright. It was about time his ship was fixed and they were back on the sea again. He'd also have more time to be with Sidney that way. Although his men were the best, they still had no clue what to do on land like they did when at sea.

Sidney pursed his lips, thinking about it. Sosuke was right and he really didn't want to deal with being questioned yet. "Fine, at least as doc for medicine. I do want to be able to walk at some point today instead of being stuck in bed," he chirped. He wasn't going to let this bring him down, he was just going to be bored until Sosuke came back. "At some point I have to leave your room too. You can't keep me trapped in here." He started to pour again, not happy he wasn't allowed to go out because of the suspicion of the others. He knew Sosuke said they would tell everyone, he just didn't want that done yet. He wasn't prepared for what might come. He was too scared that everyone was going to say something. He wanted to be with everyone for as long as he could before they told them. "I want one more kiss before you go."

Sosuke listened quietly to Sidney's demands, smiling the entire time. "Aye, I'll get you some medicine first. But you better eat that food while I'm gone too." He pointed at the untouched food. He had been begging for it just moments ago. He chuckled at the thought. He stood, ready to leave the room for a moment before getting medicine. Sidney pulled him back, demanding a kiss from him. Sosuke was more then happy to give him one. He leaned forward, placing a gentle peck on his lips. Laughing at the visible pout on his navigators lips from it. He kissed him again, this time deeper. It wasn't like the hot ones they shared in bed just before. This one was deep with feeling, nothing but that. Sosuke stood straight up again. "I'll be right back with medicine."

Sidney nodded at being told to eat, he was hungry, there was no complaints here. When he received the kiss, it was only a small one, causing his lips to form into a pout. The second kiss was much better, he was happy with it. He kissed back before the other pulled away. "Aye~," he said in a cheery voice. Nothing could brighten his day more than the kisses they shared, and they had only been together for a day. Watching the other leave, he grabbed the plate of food. Scaring it down quickly. He wanted to make sure he ate as much as he could before taking the pain medicine, it made your stomach flip inside out if you took it without food. He waited patiently for Sosuke to return, rubbing his hips. How cruel of his captain to leave him in a time of need after he caused the pain in ten first place. He was okay with it though, he liked what they did, a lot. But the after pain wasn't the best.

Sosuke managed to get the medicine from Doc, but not first without having another lecture. Of course, this lecture added in the fact that he shouldn't be running off with women all the time. Boy are you going to be surprised, Sosuke thought to himself. Sosuke left the room, a grin plastered right on his face. Some of the men commented on how bright of a moon he was in today. He only agreed with them. He returned to his cabin, finding that Sidney had finished eating. On top of the medicine, Sosuke also brought a glass of water. He placed it on the table beside the bed and sat down next to Sidney, handing him the medicine. He watched as the younger pirate took it, swallowing it down with the water. As soon as he had finished Sosuke had pulled him into a gentle hug, placing kisses on his head. He really was glad to be sharing moments with the other male. He pulled away, kissing Sidney again. "I'll be back before lunch. I promise." This time he stood up, placing one last kiss on Sidney's head and left the room. His possessive nature was coming out in the form of kisses. He felt that if he placed enough on the younger male, then others would never attempt to come near him. Sosuke left the ship, one member of the crew with him as they went to find a shipwright.

Sidney quickly drank the medicide, the water rolls king it down. He hated the taste, it was so bad. "You better be!" He laughed, smiling when he was given the kisses. He left, leaving the younger navigator to his solitude. He decided it would be best to try and sleep, that's what he did, after awhile of feeling the ship rock slightly, he let sleep overtake him. He didn't really how exhausted he was until he closed his eyes again, feeling his body instantly relax. He was glad Sosuke was finally able to start doing what he needed to, though he was upset he went against the doctor's orders. He couldn't say he minded everything that happened because of it. But he was worried his arm wasn't fully healed, where it might get hurt again. The younger boy really hoped that wasn't the case.

Sosuke walked the through the town. Some of the people shied away, nervous that they were finally seeing the captain of the ship. Luckily the men had been on good behavior, so they weren't petrified of seeing the captain. Just before walking into the bar, a young boy ran right into his leg. Stopping instantly and looking down at the kid, he smiled. Bending down to pat the kid on the head and tell him to be careful, he then went into the bar. If you wanted information, then the bar was the place to get it. Ten minutes after going in, Sosuke came out with information on a shipwright just outside of the town. He remained at the door as a sudden pain shot through his shoulder. The wound still wasn't completely healed, and his exercise from last night put a lot of pressure on it. He rubbed it, gaining the attention from his crew mate. "I'm fine, duck" Before the man named Duck could comment, Sosuke began walking away.

It was just before lunch when Sosuke returned to the ship. He had found himself a shipwright to start working on the ship. Sadly it wouldn't be started until tomorrow. Luckily for him he had some decently handy men who'd be able to give the shipwright some extra hands. Sosuke went straight to his cabin, instantly dropping his coat on the chair he kept. His shoulder was loosening much more then it was this morning. But because of the excessive use of it, he still got some pain here and there. Nothing that he could deal with though.

Sidney was overjoyed when Sosuke came back. He awoke minutes before the other returned, glad to see the other finally came back. He slept most of the time but he was still lonely. He got off the bed, rubbing his hips. Most of the pain had ceased, enabling him to walk finally. Which he was thankful for, he was tired of being stuck in the bed for so long when he wanted to move. "Did you find somebody?" He walked over to the other, instantly clinging to him. He needed to get all the time made up for the other leaving him alone. Pulling back he was half tempted to leave the cabin now that he was able to walk, but he wouldn't do so until the coast was clear. He still wasn't in the mood for questioning from the crew.

Sosuke smiled as he noticed the other still in his bed. By the looks of his bed hair, it looked like Sidney had fallen asleep again and just woke up before he returned. Sosuke let a shiver slide down his back, the thought of a messed up Sidney beneath him flew through his mind. He stopped his thoughts just as the other came up to him, wrapping his arms around him. Sosuke did the same, resting his chin atop Sidney's head. "I did find someone. He'll be coming tomorrow." He placed another kiss on Sidney's head, and rubbed his back. He couldn't get enough of the younger's warmth. Then Sidney pulled away just a bit, still not letting go. Sosuke kissed his cheek. "Hungry? Hear cook has something really good cookin'" He smiled down at the smaller pirate.

Sidney shook his head, yawning. "Not really, medicine kind of prevents me from eating anyway. It'll make me sick," he spoke quietly. He leaned against the other, closing his eyes. He was happy Sosuke was back, but he was tired from just waking up. Since his captain no longer needed to be babysat, he needed to go on land to collect trinkets, sheets of paper, and find out if there are any maps other pirates had left behind. But he didn't want to leave the warmth of the other so soon. He had an excuse to just lay around for the day but now he was able to walk, for how long was unknown, but he still could. The brunette pulled away from Sosuke completely, rubbing his eyes, getting used to the light. "I need to head down into town, so I guess I'll be leaving just as you came back," he laughed.

Sosuke smiled at the younger pirates comment. Luckily it wasn't that he wasn't eating. Siney had had breakfast this morning, but with the medicine just wasn't hungry for lunch. He hoped he'd for dinner at least. One meal all day wasn't the best, even if they were on land. Sosuke pouted at the loss of the navigator against him, but forgave him instantly at his cuteness. Sidney told Sosuke he wanted to go to land. Glad that he was able to walk again, Sosuke smiled down at him. But he still felt sad that the other would decide to leave just as he got back. Lucky for him he was free to do what he wanted now. He grasped Sidney's hand and kissed his fingers. "Well, I just happen to be free now. Perhaps I can escort you to land?" He winked at Sidney, a small chuckle escaping his throat.

Sidney smiled when the other kissed his fingers. "Didn't you just get back? Isn't it going to be odd for you to leave again? Not that I don't want you to, I do," he rambled. "Ah, sorry. I'll take you up on that offer." He was glad to have Sosuke finally, this feeling was amazing. He felt like he was stuck in the clouds every minute they were together. The younger navigator slipped his fingers out of the other's hands, leaving the cabin, unaware the other crew were around. When he stepped out, he instantly froze, seeing all eyes were on him. Their faces were either confused or wide with shock. "Oh..." It had completely slipped his mind that everyone thought he was a women that his captain picked up. This must be a huge surprise to them, finding out that was not the case. Instead it was his navigator who was a male, not normal. The young navigator turned beet red, fidgeting his hands. He just realized that mistake, the questioning was about to start.

Sosuke laughed as Sidney rambled on about him having just left and returned. With the look Sosuke gave him he quickly decided that he'd want Sosuke to come with him. Sosuke chuckled and watched Sidney leave the cabin. He forgot too mention that the crew was still up on deck. But it was too late to stop him. The door to the cabin opened, Sidney stepped out, and instantly froze in place. Sosuke knew Sidney wouldn't be able to handle the situation that was happening. Sosuke slowly left the cabin, walking up behind Sidney and placing his hand on his head. He leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Calm down. I'll take care of it." He stood back up as the men came to them with curious looks. He held Sidney close to him, trying to calm him down. Sosuke as goning to make things work out no matter what.