Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Mina gave a small wave, before heading below deck to eat. Too bad she was sacrificing a chance to sleep with her lover. It was for the sake of keeping Sosuke's relationship together. Hugging Nibo from behind, she nuzzled her face into his shoulder, wanting to find comfort in her man. It was rough being the mediator between two sea monkeys. They needed to solver their own problems, she wasn't meant for this. The poor girl was already having to deal with her own internal struggles, piling on other people's problem, it just exhausted her. She was too kind for her own good. "I'm going to lose my mind before we reach the next island. Your brother is denser than a rock. How much more oblivious can he be? How oblivious can you be? Does it run in the blood?"

Currently, Sidney was kicking every rock in his way. He was aware he was being immature. He could apologize and own up to his mistakes, no, he wanted to do this the hard way. Cause himself hurt, and it wasn't physical. Sosuke was the man he loved, the man he needed in his life, and here he was pushing this man away. How stupid was he? Was it easier for him to leave the life of the sea and settle down? No. Without his captain his life was meaningless. Without water he was nothing. He loved his captain and the pirate life equally. Giving up either one would take a toll on him. If both went at the same time he would be lost. Standing still, he stared at the setting sun, squinting. Sidney was no longer a child, these games were getting old, he needed to grow up, only a little. Mina and Nibo were important to his lover's life, they couldn't take him, even so, he couldn't help the worry. Maybe if he got Sosuke to talk about his past, Sidney could connect with him, and the fear would dissipate. He wanted to know what his brother and friend knew. The navigator wanted to be apart of his lover's life, even if just in spirit.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

When Mina came down to the eating quarters, Nibo had himself a chunk of food in his mouth, nearly making him look like a chipmunk. He felt Mina's hands wrap around him from behind and nuzzle against him as her face buried into his shoulder. Before speaking he made sure to swallow what food he had in his mouth. He chuckled as she stated how she was going to lose her mind. "We both know Sosuke never had the smart brain between the three of us. In fact, you were the smartest one of our group." He brought his hand up and ran his fingers gently through her hair and nuzzle his cheek against the top of her head. "I sure hope I'm not as dense as he if it does run in the same blood. And I'll make sure to prove that to you anyway I can." He loved his brother truly, but he had to agree with Mina at her statement. Sosuke was always a little slower then they were, his love for courage and adventure leaving him with more brawn then brain.

Sosuke had no idea which Sidney went. But he had to try anyway he could to find the other. He didn't want to think of what would happen if Sidney was no longer by his side. If he told him that forcing his past relationships off the ship was just something he couldn't do scared him. Would Sidney decide then to just leave him? Or would he ask for further explanation, give him time to make him see it differently? Sidney had to be somewhere up ahead, he didn't leave all that long before Sosuke went after him. He ran past the village, catching glimpse of the villagers giving him some sort of look as he ran like crazy. But it was soon after the path that lead out of the village did he see the back side of his lover. He wanted to run up to him and hug him. But he decided that might be stretching the moment too much. Instead he choice to call out to him. Breathily and nervously. "S-Sidney...I need to talk to you. Please."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That familiar voice rang through the air. It was ridiculous. Sidney was half tempted to just run the moment his lover spoke. Instead, he held in the urge, facing up to his mistakes. Sosuke was his lover, he had to face him someday, and that was today. He couldn’t live on a ship and never talk to the guy. Turning around, he sighed, averting his gaze. Slowly, he stepped towards the older man, holding his breath. It was now or never. More like, he had no choice and he had to do this. Tucking one of the longer strands behind his ear, he finally looked Sosuke in the eye. “We do. In somewhere private. I’d prefer for random strangers to not hear this.”

It was painful. He wanted to hug this man, despite the pain it would cause in his arm. Sidney loved Sosuke, he would never stop loving him, it was just impossible to ignore his insecurities. Mina and Nibo easily slipped into his lover’s life, in their defense, they were apart of his past. It was just that Sidney felt a rift, he wasn’t needed anymore. Sosuke found his past. What if he ran away from being their captain? His lover? Everything that was created? Worries crept up in the navigator and he tried to let them go. It was time to clear this up. He loved Sosuke, and he needed to learn to love every part of him.

It felt like he was holding his breath for five minutes. He had watched Sidney's back, begging, pleading that he would turn around. That he would allow Sosuke to cross his path again. When Sidney turned around his heart nearly broke in two at the look on his lover's face. He felt pain in which he hadn't witnessed before and he knew he was the cause of Sidney's own pain. His eyes didn't glow like they always did, his smile didn't even exist like it had. Sidney's expression wasn't even cast towards Sosuke, it was down cast, away from him. Sosuke took in a breath and nodded. "We can find a more private setting."

Sosuke began looking around, fists slightly clenched. Sidney had managed to look at him finally and Sosuke witnessed even more of the pain Sidney felt. Sosuke found a small dock just along the beach line. By the looks of it it was old and reaching its limits. Which meant many of the villagers stayed away from it. Sosuke started for it and looked back at his lover hoping he agreed on the spot. "Is that dock okay?" He tilted his head towards it and waited for Sidney's answer, if he didn't want the open space he'd have to find a small building they could use privately.

"Before we go over there. I want to make sure of something. You aren't planning on ending this relationship are you? It is your choice, however, I don't want you to say it at all." It hit Sidney then and there. What if Sosuke was tired of his behavior and attitude? He wasn't exactly being a good lover, besides when it really counted. If his captain were to leave him, he'd have to quit being on the ship altogether. He loved Sosuke more than anything. Without hisnlover the world would remain meaningless. Reaching his hand out, he gripped his lover's shirt, looking down again. If Sosuke was going to say goodbye, he couldn't face him in the eye. The world was already falling apart. He didn't need it to crumble any faster because his lover left him high and dry. "I know I'm not the greatest boyfriend, it's just, please don't leave me. I need you in my life. Don't leave me here please. I want to spend more time with you."

Sosuke stopped instantly when Sidney asked him straight out what his reasoning for chasing after him was. But his words shocked Sosuke so much that he was unable to move and turn around right away. He was barely able to make out a single sound, never mind a single word. But when he finally managed to turn around he was instantly greeted by his lover's hand reaching out and grasping hold of his shirt tightly. Sosuke didn't know what to say at first. How could he let Sidney suffer like this by himself? What did he make Sidney think about because of his decisions? Sosuke tried to turn his head so that he could take a peek at what expression Sidney was making. But his face was cast down enough where he couldn't see. Sosuke sighed then and scratched the back of his head before wrapping his arms completely around Sidney. "There's absolutely no way I can leave you behind. I love you way too much to just leave you in dirt, Sid. My chest gets so tight when I see you like this and it hurts when I know I'm the reason for it." Sosuke rested his chin on the top of Sidney's head and started rubbing his back gently. He clenched his eyes shut and grimaced with anger at himself. "I'm so sorry Sidney. You've been amazing and caring since the moment you came aboard the ship. And I've done nothing but hurt you. I don't want you to leave. I never have and I never will. Even if we're fighting, there's no way I'd wish you gone." Sosuke wasn't sure if the words he was saying now would help, if these were the words Sidney wanted to hear. But he needed to try, he needed to show Sidney how much he loved him and just how far he was willing to be with him.

"You shouldn't feel bad. I've been... I'm aware they are from your past, I just- It's hard to accept them being in your future. I'm being greedy and and trying to hog your attention. Perhaps... My pirate traits are shining through?" Making a joke, Sidney laughed, hollow. Even if his lover said he wouldn't leave him now, what about later? What if the navigator became too much to handle? Sooner or later, Sidney needed to return to living on land. The pirate life was never really for him. He didn't express the same thing the other men did, and to him, stealing was still wrong. Murder was inexcusable. He was the complete opposite of a pirate. That meant he should leave. The problem was, there was no one waiting for him on the shore. Hell, he barely even remembered his family, besides a little sister he once knew. All he had was his lover, which is why he would remain. If that ray of hope left him, he'd be left alone, and have no choice but to leave. That was his biggest nightmare.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. All of you. I want to get to know your brother and friend, how do I speak to them? I'm mad that this is the first time I've gotten jealous over something stupid. I don't understand what to do anymore captain... Sosuke. I need you to help me."

• 4 months later...

The more they spoke the more Sosuke could feel the air thinning. Somehow he found that they'd make it through this time. But he feared another time. And he prayed deep within him that it would never happen. What would he do if he lost the one person who actually truly loved him outside of his family. The one person willing to put up with his bad behavior and step in with his own two cents in order to keep the peace. Sure that wasn't what pirates did at all, but it was one of the things Sosuke loved about Sidney. He let a small smile cross his lips as Sidney grew desperate to know how to speak to Sosuke's family. "Sidney, listen, just be yourself. There's no code or other language you need to know in order to talk to them. Open yourself to them and accept them, and they will do the same. Trust me." He kissed the top of Sidney's hair as he continued to rub his back gently. "I'll be right here with you. Always."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk