Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Each sentence spoken by Sidney, seemed to be turned into something sexual. Not that he minded, it was only turning him on more. Walking into the room, he was intimidated by it's large size. Since it was his first time in there, he finally got to realize how big the room actually was. A luxurious life was being liven in the room. His mind completely cleared as he stood in awe of the room. "It's so big, look at the bed," he mumbled. He flopped on the bed face first, rolling onto his back. He had never felt such an amazing bed before. His admiring of the room stopped quickly when Sosuke got on him. "Oh... I forgot." He felt embarrassed that he was so much in awe, he had actually forgotten about what they were coming in here to even do. He was such a child sometimes, getting distracted by every little thing.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Sosuke liked watching Sidney. He liked the way he was in awe with the room. What Sindey didn't know was that while he was struck with looking at every part of the room, Sosuke was readying himself for what was to come. Sosuke slipped off his boots, removed the sling and threw it across the room, he even unbutton his shirt half way down. When he looked back over at Sidney, the younger pirate had flopped onto the bed, spreading his limbs out wide before turning over and laying on his back. Sosuke took this opportunity. He crawled on to the bed, hovering just above Sidney. He grinned, his his narrowing. "You know, I didn't think I was an easily jealous man, but I've fallen jealous of my own cabin." He kept still watching Sidney with such honest eyes. He definitely wasn't going to ruin this moment at all.

Sidney laughed again, running his fingers from Sosuke's neck down his chest, being so gentle. When he was stopped by the buttons, he finished undoing them. Wanting to be able to touch the other's body freely. "Is that so? I may like the room and all, m' sure it couldn't even match up to you. It's too quiet for me, I need to hear the dirty comments coming from your mouth," he chirped. He started to run his fingertips against the other again, feeling the soft skin. He wasn't going to be prepared for the major scolding the doctor was going to give them both. It was all Sosuke's fault, he started it, the young navigator just didn't want to finish it like he should've done. He wanted to keep going, he was going to die from being left untouched in the times of need and crisis. He really hoped lunch time wasn't nearing, worried they'd be caught.

Sosuke watched as Sidney ran his fingers across his skin, touching him like he was breakable. He shivered when Sidney unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, now letting it dang from his body. Sosuke was more then happy to give him more dirty talk. He leaned forward, resting on his elbows and coming to hover just near Sidney's ear. "I'll give you dirty talk. But right now your making me hot." Sosuke began nipping and licking at Sidney's ear and nape. The feel of his skin on his lips, the taste of him, it all was making Sosuke's head turn. Sosuke tried to keep the pressure of his weight off his right arm, leaning more on his left. It was a little uncomfortable but he'd deal with it. In the long run, this gave him the ability to run his right hand through Sidney's hair, feeling the softness of it. "I'm blaming you. Your no navigator, your a witch. And you've put a spell on me." His whispers made hot breath against Sidney's skin. Enticing the younger pirate beneath him.

Sidney moaned softly when the other started at the small nips and licks. It was making his heart pound so hard, unable to control the desire bubbling in his chest. "Then you need to tame this witch, make me completely yours," he breathed out. He pushed the other's head up to where he could see it, putting his hands on the each side of the other's cheeks, kissing Sosuke roughly. This felt amazing to have Sosuke completely looking only at the young navigator, the younger big so completely vulnerable to everything Sosuke did. He gasped into the kiss, feeling the other take advantage to get another taste like in the morning. This time the boy couldn't try and pull away like he did before, he was completely trapped under Sosuke. He was melting into the kiss, never had he known a simple kiss could make him so flustered.

Sosuke chuckled after hearing Sidney told him to tame him. He very much liked the idea. "Aye, I guess I will." He had remained in the same position, playing with Sidney's ear when he pushed th captain's head away, both his hands on either side of Sosuke's face and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a deep kiss, but not as deep as Sosuke would have really enjoyed it. Sosuke pushed Sidney's head back against the pillow, deepening the kiss when he gasped. Sosuke's tongue dashed out, invading Sidney's mouth. He licked the upper roof of his mouth, licked his teeth, played with his tongue. The kiss had lasted longer then it did this morning. But unfortunately it still had to be broken for them to get air. They separated for only a brief moment before continuing again. Sosuke would never be able to get enough of this type of kiss. It was bad enough that he already couldn't get enough of Sidney and they hadn't done anything but kiss and hold hands. He was in some serious trouble.

Sidney loved the kiss a lot, when they separated for air he grumbled, wanting the kiss back. He loved the feeling of Sosuke's tongue in his mouth, it sent shivers down his spine how desperate the other was when kissing. It wasn't enough, he needed more, it seemed like they were prolonging things with the kiss. He didn't want that, he needed to have more now. He couldn't wait any longer, his body was already being relentlessly teased today, he couldn't handle anymore of if. When Sosuke broke the kiss again for ten second time to catch air, the young navigator whined. "Not enough, I need more than this. Hurry, I can't wait," his voice so needy. He ran his fingers through the other's hair, a desperate want on his face.

Sosuke broke for air, looking down at the man below him. He could see the impatience in him as he voiced out his desires. Sosuke's voice came out low, the lowest it had been before. "Yeah, I can't hold back anymore." He had wanted to take it slower. But with both their needs escalating, he didn't think either would be able to hold out any longer. Sosuke got up on his knees, removing his shirt completely from his shoulders. He let it fall do the ground. He then hovered over Sidney, placing his right hand just at the end of his pants. "These are in the way." He unbuckled the belt that held his pants in place and slid them off. Sidney's length stood proudly in front of him, causing Sosuke to visibly shiver and groan. Sosuke then undid his own pants, letting them fall off his rear just enough to expose his own length. He hovered back over Sidney, kissing the exposed areas of his neck. He rose on elbows, peering down at him. "Are you ready? I'll do the best I can to not make it hurt." This was clearly both their first times, and although Sosuke had never done it before, he had a pretty vague idea as to what he should do to relieve the pain. He didn't want their first to end up being a failure.

Sidney covered his face with his hands once his pants were ripped away, this was the worst. He wanted it so bad but he didn't realize he couldn't handle the intenseness of everything. He peeks through his fingers to see Sosuke's length, staring in awe before hiding the view from his eyes. How was that supposed to enter him? It was way too big, he was sure it would hurt like hell. But he promised Sosuke no running away once the sling came off, he was stuck here. He nodded his head, his hands moving with his gesture. He was too embarrassed to actually say he was ready, the words refusing to roll off his tongue. He felt himself choke when it came to words, this was killing him. He peeked through his fingers again, watching what Sosuke was doing as silent as possible.

At the nod, Sosuke rose, leaning on his left arm and knees. His right arm, stretched down, between Sidney's legs. He watched Sidney, even though he covered his face with his hands. He could tell that Sidney was watching him between his fingers, not moving, not speaking. His index finger and middle finger touched his entrance, making Sosuke lick at his lips with the thought of what was to come. Slowly he began to push the two fingers through Sidney's entrance, inch by inch until he was as far in as he could go. He stayed there for a moment, letting Sidney relax to the sudden intrusion. When he figure he was ready Sosuke began thrusting his fingers in and out of him. During this he also began to scissor him open, stretching the entrance so it wasn't completely tight for Sosuke when he entered. "Sidney, breath." He smiled down at Sidney and noticed the wiggling he was doing. He couldn't tell if it were good and bad, due to the fact he hid his face so well. "Let me see your face."

Sidney wanted to cry out in pain, not enjoying the fingers in him bit. The discomfort and irritation had stopped, allowing the other to start to movie his fingers freely. He loaned softly when the scissoring started. Every now and then he was feel a discomfort that would ruin the pleasure he was feeling. He tried to do as he was told and just breathe, it was not turning out very well. He reluctantly took his hands off his face. He would wince in pain, but then pleasure would overbuild in him. "H-Hurts, haah," he was going to say it like it was. It hurt him, but then he didn't say it also made him feel good. The young navigator squirmed underneath, his breathing getting quicker, the pain ceased. His entire body tensed when he felt his that sweet spot being pressed, causing Sidney to cry out. "There! A-Again!" He tried to calm his breaths, moaning and meal for at the nonstop pleasure he was feeling. It wasn't like in the beginning where it burned bad, this didn't feel like that anymore. Now he wanted everything.

Sosuke leaned down and kissed Sidney's hands, seeing how they were covering his face. "I know it hurts, just bare with me." He continued his motions over and over again, until he felt the younger male squirming beneath him. Kai moved his fingers inside, trying any way he could to make him feel better. Suddenly Sidney cried out, demanding that the last place Sosuke pressed be pressed again. He didn't, the captain kept hitting Sidney's sweet spot over and over again, scissor in him still at the same time. He liked seeing the younger male squirm beneath him, he was becoming a beautiful mess just from Sosuke roughing him. Soon though this wouldn't be enough, soon he would need to sheath himself inside Sidney and not his fingers. Sosuke could feel himself getting tighter. He really just wanted to enter without any warning, and just take the younger pirate. But he would wait, he'd abide his time until Sidney was ready to take him.

Sidney loved it when that spot as being pressed, ectasy was rushing to his head. So much he couldn't handle it, he felt like he was on clouds from th fingers just alone. He grabbed Sosuke's left shoulder roughly, shaking him. "E-Enouaaah~... No... mo...re haah, fingers," he spoke through his moans. His sentences were choppy, but he couldn't hold in the moans or even think straight, he didn't even know if what he said was correct. "Waaant you..." He honestly couldn't take the fingers anymore, they were pushing him over the edge. The pain has ceased, he felt he was ready to take the other. But the fingers compared to Sosuke's length were completely different. He didn't even know if he'd be able to take it at all. The fingers hurt him so much, he was sure that was going to be worse. No running away, he already promised that. He had to at least try, the other still needed his relief just as much as the younger boy.

Sosuke was glad to hear Sidney calling for more. Gripping tightly on to his shoulder begging him to stop with his fingers and enter him. A shiver went through him again and he groaned, removing his fingers from the younger male. He leaned forward, almost laying on Sidney. "Sidney, this time, you really need to breath." He positioned himself at Sidney's entrance. He rose again, grasping either side of Sidney's hips. "Ready?" Sosuke began pushing himself in, slowly. He didn't want to just thrust right into the poor navigator. Sosuke leaned on his left arm, groaning as he pushed himself in. "Tight...Sidney." He was completely overwhelmed by how good just sticking the tip of his length inside Sidney felt. If he didn't sheath himself completely he felt he'd probably explode half way before that. He inched further in, holding Sidney by the hip still wit his right hand.

Sidney felt the loss of the fingers to be odd. He nodded when the other told him he needed to breathe, that meant pain. Something the young navigator didn't want. Feeling the Sosuke place himself at his entrance, he gave slow deep breaths. Feeling him enter at first it felt fine, it didn't bother him much. He laughed softly when the other commented, liking the small commentary, it kept his mind off of what was going on. As the other moved in slowly, he hissed in pain. He was right, it was a lot bigger than the fingers. His insides were burning so bad, causing him to tear up. He was trying to breathe, but the pain was too much to just let him breathe. He felt the other stop, but the burning did not cease like he hoped. "O-Ow... P-Please tell me you're com-completely in, this hurts like h-hell... Ow!" He blinked the tears out of his eyes, trying to calm down. It was like he was being ripped open if he had to describe the feeling. It hurt, a lot. More than he actually thought it would. "Cap'ain, hurts..."

Sosuke stopped instantly when Sidney started crying out in pain. He didn't remove himself, or they'd get no where with it. Sosuke leaned forward, placing his head against Sidney's "I'm sorry, Sidney, I'm sorry. I'm not completely in. But if it hurts this much I can stop." He opened his eyes to look into his navigator's. He didn't want to stop, but if Sidney really was hurting this much he didn't want to continue. He wanted to let Sidney know that he'd never force him into doing this with him. No matter how much he desired it right now. Sosuke ran his fingers through his hair, trying to help Sidney calm down. If Sidney had told him to continue, Sosuke would have to come up with a way to make him relax enough to let him enter completely. Once that was out of the way he'd worry about moving. But not until he even filled Sidney inside.

Sidney pursed his lips, pouting at the suggestion of stopping. They weren't stopping now, he wouldn't be able tot take if the stopped because of a little pain. He wrapped his legs around the other's waist so he couldn't pull out. The position easing the burning a bit. He breathed a couple of times, letting himself relax around Sosuke. The pain was going as he was starting to get used to it. He just needed a small break, that's all. "Absolutely not! M' fine. I can handle this, I want to do this, we are not stopping," he spoke softly. He cupped the other's cheeks again, kissing him softly. He liked the kisses, he wanted to be showered in them. He thought if he kissed the other then he would be too distracted to focus on the pain he was feeling. The pain that was finally starting to fade. He wasn't excited there was more to go, but he wanted to do this. This was a new feeling for his body, he needed to let it get used to it first. He pulled away from the kiss, smiling widely. "M' completely okay. I want you to feel good too, just be slow about it."

Sosuke chuckled when Sidney protested against them stopping. And he thought that he was the stubborn child. "okay, okay. I won't stop." He smiled when Sidney touched his cheeks, kissing him softly. He loved the kisses he got from the other. They always made him feel wanted. He wondered how he ever survived thus far without them. When Sidney broke the kiss to tell him to continue, Sosuke nodded, kissing his nose. "I'll go slow. So just hang on, okay?" Sosuke kissed Sidney again, this time on the side of his head. He continued to lather him in kisses. Kissing his head, his ears, his chin, his cheeks, until he connected with Sidney's mouth and enveloped the both of them in a deep and sensual kiss. If he could keep Sidney's mind occupied with the kissing, then maybe he'd have an easier time pushing in. He stuck his tongue in the younger male's mouth at the same time of pushing again. Each time he licked the roof of his mouth, or his teeth or sucked on Sidney's tongue he's push. Until eventually he had completely sheathed himself inside Sidney. He broke the kiss and groaned out Sidney's name. A drug that even saying it had him screaming inside.

Sidney loved the kisses he was being given. He moaned as he felt the other's tongue enter. When Sosuke pulled away he turned beet red, his heart fluttering when he hear his name spoken by his captain. It made him realize he wanted to say Sosuke's name too, and he'd dare to try. They were alone, it was fine right? It wasn't in front of anyone so the the older man wouldn't mind right? He relaxed even more, feeling the burning completely fade. He was getting used to the size, feeling his body adjust to it. It felt nice to finally be connected with the other. "You can move now, Sosuke," he purred. The name rolled of his tongue so naturally, loving how he could say it all for himself. He was such a child to become possessive of a name.

Sosuke had his eyes closed, trying to concentrate on how not just release himself at that moment. It felt way too good. Overwhelmingly good. He moaned when he felt Sidney squeeze around him. He opened his eyes to look down at the younger male, his navigator. He liked the sound of that. His. Sidney was his, no one else's. Sosuke smiled down at the younger male as the other looked up at him. The color of his eyes threw him into a state of bliss, he loved the look on them. Then Sidney spoke, a spell casting over him. Sidney called out his name. It sounded wonderful in all the different ways it could. Sosuke shivered, gripping hard on to the sheets below him. He moaned loud and proud, showing Sidney what calling his name did to him. Then he lowered himself, burying his face in the nape of his neck. He whispered out Sidney's name just as he began moving. He pulled out all the way, before slamming himself back in. He groaned positive that he could have cum right there. He continued this motion again, harder. With every thrust he got deeper, until he could find that special spot in Sidney.

Sidney loved that moan, causing him to shudder with anticipation. When Sosuke pulled out, the young navigator felt a loss, but that quickly vanished when th other slammed back into him. "Hyaaah~!" He moaned loudly, his arms wrapping around the other. His breaths quickened, moaning as the other continued. "Oooh~... W-Wow..." His head was becoming clouded with ecstasy, solely focused on the pleasure. His eyes widened, feeling his body tense as that sweet spot was grazed against so roughly. "Aaah! Haah~... Soooohsuke... M-More!" His body was craving more of Sosuke, every little thing setting him on fire. He couldn't seem to get enough, even his body was becoming greedy for the other. He felt amazing, his body feeling so good. He couldn't control how loud he was getting, forgetting the worry of someone being outside the room.

Sosuke had thrust hard against Siney's sweet spot, enticing a vicious moan from the male. Sosuke was pulled close as Sidney, wrapped his arms around his neck. Sosuke fell to his elbows, keeping his face hidden in the others neck. This was his spot, he claimed it. The smell of Sidney and sweat took him over in this one spot. Sosuke continued to thrust, each movement getting a cry of pleasure from the other male, each sound from Sidney making Sosuke moan in his ear. The pleasure of taking Sidney was all but perfect. He never wanted this moment to end. Not even if someone had come barging into the cabin right at that moment. Sosuke nipped at Sidney's ear, making sure to release it when he thrust into him. He didn't want to end up biting too hard on Sidney, leaving a mark. Although, the sound of that fired Sosuke up even more.

Sidney could feel himself reaching a climax, his body craving release. Every thrust Sosuke make he realized how much closer he was, his body begging for that ending satisfaction. He loved the low moans in his ear, it only excited him more. Having his ear nipped at was a wonderful feeling, shivers ran through him. This was so amazingly intense he didn't want it to stop, but his body couldn't hold in the wanted release any longer. After a couple more hard thrusts, he felt that sweet spot that sent him to the clouds was hit dead on. Wrapping his arms around the neck tighter, whining a squeaky moan as he came. He body was shaking, the pleasure was too much for his first time. He almost swore he'd die right there from how bad he was shaking, his breathes large. He kept mewling as the other continued, hoping he was ready to cum as well. His body couldn't take anymore, his head was too full. "S-So... suke," he moaned.

Sosuke could feel the younger male shiver in anticipation. His mewling only making it clear he was ready to cum. Those little mews only making Sosuke want to cum just as well. Sosuke finally felt Sidney succumb to his pleasure. The young male wrapped his arms tight around Sosuke, keeping him close. When Sosuke finally hit his sweet spot hard and dead on, Sidney lost control. His squeaking out the most adorable moan Sosuke had ever heard and coming. Sosuke wasn't done just yet, although he was close. He moved his face into Sidney's neck and kissed him as he continued to thrust. Just before he finished off as well, he took Sidney's neck and sucked hard. When he pulled away he found a red mark, the mark that meant Sidney was his. One last thrust had Sosuke finally come to an end as he came inside Sidney. His body shook from the real ease and moaned out as he hovered above Sidney, his right hand finding Sidney's and gripping it tightly. He collapsed to the side of Sidney, pulling him close to his chest. The two lay in blissful silence, except for the sound of their breathing. Sosuke managed to speak through his gasps for air. "Your...mine." It almost sounded like a threat to any one who came near. He was becoming very possessive of the younger male, very fast. "Sidney."

Sidney clung desperately waiting for the other to release, moaning loudly when his neck was being given the sensual attention. He gasped when he felt the other cum, the hot, sticky liquid filling him. Feeling the other suddenly pull out, he shuddered at the loss. He enjoyed being pulled close, the warmth emitting from the other. "M' your's. Your mine too," he mumbled, catching his breath. He ran his fingers over his abdomen, frowning as he got his own cum on his fingers. "I need to wash up, this is horrible. I'm dirty, this is gross feeling." He didn't mean to sound so harsh about it, but he didn't like it that much. He felt gross, needing to clean up right away before it dried. He looked up at Sosuke, kissing him lightly. He was tired, though he wouldn't let himself sleep, not before he cleaned himself up anyway.