Confess something :)

BLdesu

I confess... I'm a giant cry-baby... may it be out of sadness, anger, frustration, happiness... even seeing something very cute or seeing something/ someone beautiful makes my eyes water...

So this morning I received a message of a friend I miss a lot and those words, even though they weren't that special made me cry so much that I couldn't concentrate on driving to work... :D

On my freshman year, a guy I've liked every since middle school gave me roses during valentines day, and because I was close with his family, his sister gave me something too. I guess it was because I was still young at that time, that I didn't know the meaning behind my horrible actions. My fear of getting caught by my dad overruled my feelings for him, so in fear, I ran away from him. My dad hated him, so I was anxious, I hid away from him in the bathroom stall during lunch, while his friends knocked on the bathroom door asking for me, I mean his whole gang of friends were with him, and because I didn't know what to do, I cried, and shit man, when I came out of the bathroom stall, my grandma was there, and I lost it, because every thing wasn't going well, so I did the shittiest thing I have ever done in my whole entire life, I broke one rose that he personally delivered to me, along with a letter, I tore them both in half and slammed them on the table, in front of him, in front of his friends.

I've since regretted my decision, I started hating myself and just became an introverted person. And the thing that I hated the most since that happened, was that he never once got mad at me, he smiled. He only smiled at me, like how a person who is in love should be. And now, now he's gone, I guess karma came and bit me in the ass, because the last time I talked to him was the last time I saw him.

He was my first love too

I laugh a lot... really really really a lot, and about almost anything!

Sometimes (and usually at work) people keep staring at me for that ^_^

Today, I secretly steal some coffee from my dad's office(but he knew that I would steal it so I don't know if it's still considered 'stolen') and I cooked it and I burned it (and it taste awful(it was my very fist time tasting coffee too. I guess I should just order some from Starbuck the next time instead.

I am sure a few guys like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
for example can relate when I say that I wish that Urek Mazino jumps out of this freakin' epic manhwa, we have a bit of dirty talk together and hot moments afterwards... Mazino, show me the overwhelming power of your Finger! *playing with fire*

haha

I sure can... but just a bit of dirty talk? I'd go for lots of it and lots of hot moments too *starts drooling*

something to confess? hmmm... some days ago I took some dirty photos while playing with toys.

always when it is night , I go outside for a walk without shoes and socks :Red_fox11: I don´t know why xD it relaxes me

Is it weird that I think

is beautiful and that I wanna hug her every time I see her. :In love:

aww..

chan... you're so sweet :) *hugs you tightly and hides away*

I hate heels. Especially when you had to stand for hours. ;-; Lol. Yeah. Sounds like I'm complaining. xD Sorry. But I couldn't resist saying it. Because I feel like people can relate.

I hate my ex gf bcs she hurts me as hell and she's now like "boohoo, look at meh, i'm a little crybaby." So annoying.